Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 197174 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Got my refund! After google mediation, they decided to refund my money.

Did they bill you in GBP like me?? or they billed you that amount in USD?

They bill me in GBP: £164,96

and they refund you the same amount of GBP?

I didn't saw it in the credit card yet, but in my google wallet account I have a refund for -£164,96, I will let you know when I had the money back.

well the they refund you the same amount and currency they charge you.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

I didn't saw it in the credit card yet, but in my google wallet account I have a refund for -£164,96, I will let you know when I had the money back.

For my information: How do I initiate such a request?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Has been all quiet for me for a couple of days. After they asked me refund-ish questions like what my order number and so on was. Hopefully my refund is in the works.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Did u really think that they had choice?
Refund is the only way to settle any issue as a seller. Plain and simple.

Im glad that people at last get what theirs.
Activity: 88
pool.cloudhashing.com is a blank page now?
as always, my friend
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Well played. Persistence is worth while.
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

legendary
pool.cloudhashing.com is a blank page now?
I encourage all pissed off and fed up customer that has paid with google wallet make the claim of refund, if there more than just a couple that would be better for all. If you paid with BTC i think you should start to denounce a fraud on uk police, http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
legendary

What's more vexing, and probably a warning to anyone thinking about buying Gh/s, wherever they get them from - is that if I'd just bought 1BTC on the day I paid for the contract (21st May) @ $118 - I would - firstly, have ONE motherfucking BTC, instead of 0.16779422BTC, and secondly I'd have almost doubled my money.

THAT is why you don't count in fiat. Convert your purchasing price to Bitcoin at the time of purchase and compare....

Thanks, fair point, though I paid in fiat not BTC. Maybe I've got this wrong, but since I paid in fiat, I'd measure my return/loss in fiat? I'd be even more pissed off if I'd paid 2.1 BTC for the contract, which is what would have been needed with the Dollar conversion rate on 21st May at 1.52711 - but I didn't.

My purpose for buying the contract was a(dditional) investment in Bitcoin. So let's compare the two alternatives:

1. Buy Bitcoin directly
2. Buy these contracts

Whichever of those two ends up with more BTC is superior. WHATEVER the fiat value.

I your way, if Bitcoin goes to $100M and they give you 0.01 BTC it will look like investing in the mining was profitable while in fact it wasn't IF your alternative use of the funds was buying Bitcoin directly.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100

What's more vexing, and probably a warning to anyone thinking about buying Gh/s, wherever they get them from - is that if I'd just bought 1BTC on the day I paid for the contract (21st May) @ $118 - I would - firstly, have ONE motherfucking BTC, instead of 0.16779422BTC, and secondly I'd have almost doubled my money.

THAT is why you don't count in fiat. Convert your purchasing price to Bitcoin at the time of purchase and compare....

Thanks, fair point, though I paid in fiat not BTC. Maybe I've got this wrong, but since I paid in fiat, I'd measure my return/loss in fiat? I'd be even more pissed off if I'd paid 2.1 BTC for the contract, which is what would have been needed with the Dollar conversion rate on 21st May at 1.52711 - but I didn't.
Well or the pool is down again or we can believe for sure what happen to another user who I don't remember. Made a claim refund with google wallet and they block his loggin. well I did yesterday and I cannot log in with my last user/pass I get a blank screen. Of course I don't have my refund yet, If had everything would be prefect but no!! stop saying scam a start to saying FRAUD police like that word!!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Maybe im worng but it seems that pool panel have nothing to do with user panel and balances.
Maybe they havent got any equipment and just renting that from cex or something and than by using CASIO calculator they giving shares.

Can anyone post block numbers so we can check whos acctually mining that and where this going.

I cant believe that this is ongoing for such a long time and they still get away with that.
Nothing is right dosnt matter is it with user side or pool side.

Anyone?
Activity: 202
Well I guess today is going to become some kind of anniversary, as it's going to be the day my 1gh/s July contract which I paid £164 for would have gone into profit if it had mined at 100% from the beginning of July

Instead it has so far paid out £22.54. Vexing.

Activity: 205
Still not withdrawing my balance  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: