Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 27. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Well after yesterday no extra income in my account, so they are not hashing for me anymore.

199    revenue_reinvestment_witholding    Oct. 29, 2013, 11:04 p.m.    0.00000000    0.19105255    None
198    pool_fee    Oct. 29, 2013, 11:04 p.m.    -0.00024437    0.19105255    None
197    contract_payment    Oct. 29, 2013, 11:04 p.m.    0.00244370    0.19129692    None
196    revenue_reinvestment_witholding    Oct. 29, 2013, 9:18 p.m.    0.00000000    0.18885322    None

This are the last logs

Other question, revenue reinvestment? Why i why on 0%, i can change it, punt i think i already paid for that service.
I really want a Refund Cloudhashing, you are not hashing, you are not making any Bitcoins for me.

~Cloudhashing, Bitcoin-mining whitout Hashrate~
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I feel like I'm in an alpha test. Clearly you guys aren't ready to handle this much inflow. Since you decided to carry on, you now must make it right for everybody. Good luck.

They at least should not be charging an outrageous 10% pool fee until things are sorted..

Things? What things? Ohhh, u talking about scam which is ongoing since like weeks. And no one actually do anything apart from complaining.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I feel like I'm in an alpha test. Clearly you guys aren't ready to handle this much inflow. Since you decided to carry on, you now must make it right for everybody. Good luck.

They at least should not be charging an outrageous 10% pool fee until things are sorted..
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
current pool's hashrate is 28,15 is someone still thinking we are mining at 100%??? this is a joke

I changed password yesterday, but the site never confirmed if it was changed or not. I remember it, now I cannot log in with my new password or the old one. Everything works so bad with you guys. Buy the way where is the RRP program, you are not delivering what you offered!!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Why exactly am I paying CH 10% of my BTC?  The pool site is always going down and I think I've actually been mining at full speed for like 3 days since the pool site went up!!!  Get your shit together CH before you start charging "Maintenance fees" your not maintaining anything.

Because they managed to lure in us gullible enough and now they are laughing all the way to the bank. Or they are idiots. Or a little bit of column A, a little bit of column B.

Or maybe they doing nothing and charging lot of money for that,typical british approach. No offense to british people but most likely that's what happening now. Brits learn to pay top money for zero quality. Sad that acctually people from other country's done same thing.

Activity: 45
Why exactly am I paying CH 10% of my BTC?  The pool site is always going down and I think I've actually been mining at full speed for like 3 days since the pool site went up!!!  Get your shit together CH before you start charging "Maintenance fees" your not maintaining anything.

Because they managed to lure in us gullible enough and now they are laughing all the way to the bank. Or they are idiots. Or a little bit of column A, a little bit of column B.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is the most reliable service ever... seriously CH quit, refund the money sell your equipment and close down!! BTW did you see other mining services doesn't have NDA's on their equipments? so it's not so usual as you say. May be you have something to hide that others don't...
Activity: 88
oh nooo..offline again!!!  Huh  Angry
cwazy ppl at CH
Activity: 9
Hello !

I'm new on this topic, some of you are not so unlucky.

I have spent 1040$ in a July indefinite contract and i have earned only 3 payment for a total of 0.77Btc and actually i can't log !

You can add me on the list for refunding.

Do you know if I have to be physically here to the claim ? (I'm from France, sorry for my English btw)

Activity: 725
Now the pool seems to be f##ked ......  Shocked
Activity: 725
Looks like CH have actually made payments this morning  Cheesy .... but hashing rate has dropped again  Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Oh wow - that really is a hook for the ignorant.  I want to refer you to CEX.io...but the currently disclaiming I have to give, is that as of Nov. 1, they will be charging $0.001 USD/GHS/hour - which can add up a lot...so you gotta do a calculation to see if it's worth your time or not...it might or it might not be worth your time. It's in my signature if you're interested.
*Link Removed*

that it obviously a cheat for the people who doesn't know how is mining ROI, now that I know better than a couple months ago i realised that is the hook for the ignorants.
Activity: 54
"Cloudhashing promise way above that! I noticed that CH take that from there contract page."

I have a snap shot of the offer, it was ~10-20 bitcoins for the first year..
I think that is a significant difference from what they are supplying
Also when I purchased, their TOS had 2.3 missing, not that it matters. but I have evidence and will happily go to court.
Can you post the screenshot?
Activity: 54
"Cloudhashing promise way above that! I noticed that CH take that from there contract page."

I have a snap shot of the offer, it was ~10-20 bitcoins for the first year..
I think that is a significant difference from what they are supplying
Also when I purchased, their TOS had 2.3 missing, not that it matters. but I have evidence and will happily go to court.
I do not what to Bash CH, but i want a honest solutions for the delay that encounter, Time is crucially important whit hashing, i am still young but i realize that perfectly.
A refund i asked and i am intimated to that.
CH you can suggest solution if you can, one month extra is not gonna do it, trow some extra hashing power, or just punt a bitcoin in credit.

We need to come to a solution one way or the other.

Pages:
Jump to: