Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 26. (Read 197174 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I don't fucking believe this scammers they don't even answer. You know I had like the last hope that this people really where willing to do things right and at least a short "We are sorry but we won't give your money back" ... see you tomorrow with more news...
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
The reinvestment program confuses me. Why would anyone reinvest in Clownhashing?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yes, how did you manage to get a refund from these morons?
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
ok and witch % you think i have to put in?

Activity: 42
where in your profile you can choose the reinvest feee?
On pool.cloudhashing.com, there is a new "Dashboard" Button.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
where in your profile you can choose the reinvest feee?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
So glad I got a refund...phew.

I had to jump through some fucking hoops forsure though. Please stay away from this company if you can. Everytime i see an ad for CH somewhere it makes me cringe
Did you pay with google? If not what hoops?  Smiley

I paid with BTC...they are lying to all of you about refunds. I basically cussed them out so hard and was so degrading to them that they "didnt want to work with me" and offered a refund.

Bunch of incompetent fools running this company, they have a great UI though ill give them that
Activity: 54

I had to jump through some fucking hoops forsure though. Please stay away from this company if you can. Everytime i see an ad for CH somewhere it makes me cringe
Did you pay with google? If not what hoops?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I was expecting to know how much Ghs they are going to give on the reinvestment plan, like 1ghs every 0.05 BTC or something like that but they say nothing.
Activity: 19
I don't have the option to change that and if I did I would hope they'd cover that for at least a month, minimum.
I'm in the process of getting a refund.

Really? I went to my dashboard and set the rrp to 30 percent to test it, but yes they should cover it.
I don't have the option to change that and if I did I would hope they'd cover that for at least a month, minimum.
I'm in the process of getting a refund.
Activity: 19
If anyone else feels like funding them for a few more days, 50% off y'all "the offer ends on 2nd November 2013. Happy hashing!!!!"

Their ledger is back on..

How much are you putting into the rrp? Just curious.
If anyone else feels like funding them for a few more days, 50% off y'all "the offer ends on 2nd November 2013. Happy hashing!!!!"

Their ledger is back on..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Still no block payments... WTF!!
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Looks like they made a payout last night and are finding some blocks, just not updating the website maybe?
716.40877226 BTC  wow Shocked

So they could afford to compensate everyone for the lost mining time but don't. Go figure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Looks like they made a payout last night and are finding some blocks, just not updating the website maybe?
716.40877226 BTC  wow Shocked

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Haven't hit a block in over 24 hours   Angry

What are they doining over-there!
I can not even payout my 0.19btc

~Cloudhashing, Bitcoin-mining whitout Hashrate~
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Haven't hit a block in over 24 hours   Angry
Pages:
Jump to: