Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 30. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
No payouts all weekend, hash has dropped, block payments next to nill. No Response to refund requests this is 100% SCAM!!!!

What service are you guys using.  Cex.io is pretty good for cloud mining.  Why is it a scam???  Maybe send them an email to get your issue resolved. 
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Ive been gone for a couple days but got the "compensation" email from CH... 50% off a product that is already more then twice the price of the competition... Where's that list of people who want a refund... sign me up this is ridiculous.

you got it, added.

7- philipma1957  asked for refund was contacted via pm with a promised refund then never got one
8-tripppn

Guys if this all situation is not gonna change i suggest start making steps to get out from cloudhash. You can write article and post on my webiste.
Maybe when new customers will see who's cloudhash is maybe they will change approach.

I dont know. If anyone interested drop me message.

What's the link?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Yes I think something has to be done, I already sent them a formal letter asking for refund or the next step would be legal action, with no notice. They have to answer that email or in a court that would take on consideration. That's the first step, but if other customers just want to insult them on the forum...

what web site do you have??

6) They blagged the hardware on a short term loan

Read the chat log on the end of this http://bflfraud.com/

If all thats true, hello big world. Crowd funding exposed, BFL=wankers.

It brings a whole new meaning to the "Non Disclosure Agreements" Cloudhashing refer to when refusing to say what hardware they have.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

If all thats true, hello big world. Crowd funding exposed, BFL=wankers.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
No payouts all weekend, hash has dropped, block payments next to nill. No Response to refund requests this is 100% SCAM!!!!

Service status update

We are currently undergoing a planned migration of our hardware from one data centre to the other. Some of you may have noticed the drop in hashing power on the mining pool recently. Customer earnings for the next few days will be considerably lower than expected until the service is fully restored however we will be fully compensating all customers for this process using our excess capacity. We will be paying customers in bitcoins for this delay later on this coming week. We expect service to be fuly restores early this coming week and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If im reading this right ..... they are removing physical equipment from one location and sending to another location to be installed into another data center where they will need time to setup, configure, test then run with all customers contract details?

1)So they got kicked out of a data center for not paying there bills?
2)they have lost favor with a data center for another reason
3)they sold the equipment and thats why the hash rate has fallen
4)they have a very good and honest reason for pulling equipment from a running business knowing full well they will loose hash and cash?
5)they have taken the money and ran?

Please add more options becuase what i read is they got fucked and now the people got fucked !

Removing equipment from one country to another as they said they have locations in multiple countrys is the last resort when your business is already on the rocks and your customers are rageing!!!!!!

I smell a big fat dirty city rat!!!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Service status update

We are currently undergoing a planned migration of our hardware from one data centre to the other. Some of you may have noticed the drop in hashing power on the mining pool recently. Customer earnings for the next few days will be considerably lower than expected until the service is fully restored however we will be fully compensating all customers for this process using our excess capacity. We will be paying customers in bitcoins for this delay later on this coming week. We expect service to be fuly restores early this coming week and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
[/quote]

If im reading this right ..... they are removing physical equipment from one location and sending to another location to be installed into another data center where they will need time to setup, configure, test then run with all customers contract details?

1)So they got kicked out of a data center for not paying there bills?
2)they have lost favor with a data center for another reason
3)they sold the equipment and thats why the hash rate has fallen
4)they have a very good and honest reason for pulling equipment from a running business knowing full well they will loose hash and cash?
5)they have taken the money and ran?

Please add more options becuase what i read is they got fucked and now the people got fucked !

Removing equipment from one country to another as they said they have locations in multiple countrys is the last resort when your business is already on the rocks and your customers are rageing!!!!!!

I smell a big fat dirty city rat!!!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Ive been gone for a couple days but got the "compensation" email from CH... 50% off a product that is already more then twice the price of the competition... Where's that list of people who want a refund... sign me up this is ridiculous.

you got it, added.

7- philipma1957  asked for refund was contacted via pm with a promised refund then never got one
8-tripppn

Guys if this all situation is not gonna change i suggest start making steps to get out from cloudhash. You can write article and post on my webiste.
Maybe when new customers will see who's cloudhash is maybe they will change approach.

I dont know. If anyone interested drop me message.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I think at this stage it is obviously a scam.... Regardless of the waffle they come out with constantly
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Why this morning no withdraw of my pool earnings ? they are over the threshold from yesterday, but no withdraw, CH WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 26

Does the payout per block seem low to anyone else?  I have a 20GH contract and I'm getting about .00125 per block. I'm mining BTC faster with my 9GHs hard mining hardware. And the balance on my 10 GHs I have on cex.io is going up almost twice as fast...  Bad Luck maybe???

Service status update

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Getting rich here!
 Grin

Does the payout per block seem low to anyone else?  I have a 20GH contract and I'm getting about .00125 per block. I'm mining BTC faster with my 9GHs hard mining hardware. And the balance on my 10 GHs I have on cex.io is going up almost twice as fast...  Bad Luck maybe???

you got it, added.

8-tripppn
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I Spoke about all this weeks ago when i did the math and some digging on CH , im glad to read that you guys are on the right road, ive been though the MCOL system and won my case you get all the fees back because you can claim your money back though other named things like telephone calls , sending of letters , useing internet at the internet cafe, just dont go stupid with it!! sent letters £4 telephone calls £10  £10 internet cafe, Ect Ect

Keep up the fight guys good on ya

you won a case against CH o other company?

Another company , it was same sort of situation so is very relevant to whats CH are trying to get away with

good to know.  Grin
I Spoke about all this weeks ago when i did the math and some digging on CH , im glad to read that you guys are on the right road, ive been though the MCOL system and won my case you get all the fees back because you can claim your money back though other named things like telephone calls , sending of letters , useing internet at the internet cafe, just dont go stupid with it!! sent letters £4 telephone calls £10  £10 internet cafe, Ect Ect

Another company , it was same sort of situation so is very relevant to whats CH are trying to get away with

Pages:
Jump to: