Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I actually got close to a 100% mining payment for a block found at 4am this morning rather than the 25% I have been getting.
They are finding an average of 1.5 blocks a day and with me getting 0.002 for it, looks like I'm in the money!
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Why this morning no withdraw of my pool earnings ? they are over the threshold from yesterday, but no withdraw, CH WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Still no withdraw from the pool and no answer from CH ! Very very very BAD  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
as I already sent them an email giving them 7 days to answer, i'll wait that time for next steps.

dont wait you will loose out if you do you have to act on this or walk away from your money its that simple , you all have to act now if you want any of your money back !!!!

He has acted, he wrote to them demanding a refund within 7 days. He has to wait for that to expire before starting a small claims court case.
Activity: 56
as I already sent them an email giving them 7 days to answer, i'll wait that time for next steps.

dont wait you will loose out if you do you have to act on this or walk away from your money its that simple , you all have to act now if you want any of your money back !!!!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I can not login anymore to  Huh
To the pool??
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I can not login anymore to  Huh
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
They're down to 4.55 Th/s.. I'm sure while they are moving, hopefully when they get back to 100% it'll last longer than 3 days.
I'm still hopeful, not that I'll get a ROI but that they keep mining at 100% for long enough for me to get something back.
I feel sorry for anyone who took them up on the 50% off this weekend hoping the extra GH/s would make up for what they've lost so far.

I'm also looking at contacting Google wallet to mediate, just giving them a bit longer  Undecided

For some reason I am going to give CH the benefit of the doubt and wait until Friday before starting Google Wallet Mediation. This is in the hope that  (a) they actually sort their act out and start hashing at a decent rate and (b) see fit to offer me reasonable compensation for what has so far been diabolical service.

5 days and counting ......

I recomend that you send the email from GWallet, CH sent the answer they state they can't process the refund because the order has more than 7 days (like they can deliver in 7 days...)
Yes i got that message to.
I think everyone here gets the CEX thing already, and the rest of this just seems like spam so people click on your referral link.  It has nothing to do with Cloud Hashing and their ongoing issues.

For the record, I am working through Google Wallet on mediation for a refund.  Obligations weren't met and the current status is worrisome to me.  While I appreciated the Q&A that the owner gave, I would have been happier with more concrete information like showing us their mining hardware and info about what addresses they are mining from (Though I suppose I could follow the transactions and see where they end up.)

Everybody has problems, and I get that, but I shouldn't be subsidizing your problems.  You created a contract and a price point with a start date, and you didn't make it, and now you produce less hashing power than expected.  Now people can effectively buy, what I paid for, for half the price and get the same reward.  That's crap.  I'm out...

For some reason people spend and lost money with CH, but they not rushing to get it back. there was few good ideas here given or by me or by other members.

That seems to be a general problem in the Bitcoin world. People accept all sorts of sh*t they wouldn't put up with anywhere else.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I think everyone here gets the CEX thing already, and the rest of this just seems like spam so people click on your referral link.  It has nothing to do with Cloud Hashing and their ongoing issues.

For the record, I am working through Google Wallet on mediation for a refund.  Obligations weren't met and the current status is worrisome to me.  While I appreciated the Q&A that the owner gave, I would have been happier with more concrete information like showing us their mining hardware and info about what addresses they are mining from (Though I suppose I could follow the transactions and see where they end up.)

Everybody has problems, and I get that, but I shouldn't be subsidizing your problems.  You created a contract and a price point with a start date, and you didn't make it, and now you produce less hashing power than expected.  Now people can effectively buy, what I paid for, for half the price and get the same reward.  That's crap.  I'm out...

For some reason people spend and lost money with CH, but they not rushing to get it back. there was few good ideas here given or by me or by other members.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

Don't let them bluff you, there is NO 7 day limit. They refer to your right to cancel within 7 days if they DID deliver. They failed to deliver so there is NO 7 day limit.

Plus the fact that start date is not for the start when u bought contract but when hashpower is delivered.

Dont be fooled by them. Claim money back without giving them more time. More time for CH less time for you to act.
What if CH ceo is already in warm country burning your money?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
They're down to 4.55 Th/s.. I'm sure while they are moving, hopefully when they get back to 100% it'll last longer than 3 days.
I'm still hopeful, not that I'll get a ROI but that they keep mining at 100% for long enough for me to get something back.
I feel sorry for anyone who took them up on the 50% off this weekend hoping the extra GH/s would make up for what they've lost so far.

I'm also looking at contacting Google wallet to mediate, just giving them a bit longer  Undecided

For some reason I am going to give CH the benefit of the doubt and wait until Friday before starting Google Wallet Mediation. This is in the hope that  (a) they actually sort their act out and start hashing at a decent rate and (b) see fit to offer me reasonable compensation for what has so far been diabolical service.

I recomend that you send the email from GWallet, CH sent the answer they state they can't process the refund because the order has more than 7 days (like they can deliver in 7 days...)

Don't let them bluff you, there is NO 7 day limit. They refer to your right to cancel within 7 days if they DID deliver. They failed to deliver so there is NO 7 day limit.

I know that, they are buying time, so it would be better if you sent the email to CH via Gwallet. After this answer I'm %100 sure this is a scam and I can continue with the process.

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
No payouts all weekend, hash has dropped, block payments next to nill. No Response to refund requests this is 100% SCAM!!!!

What service are you guys using.  Cex.io is pretty good for cloud mining.  Why is it a scam???  Maybe send them an email to get your issue resolved. 

This thread is about cloudhashing which is a company run by an idiot and is a SCAM.

CEX.io are above board, I have bought and sold several GHS, I have been paid out on hundreds of blocks!
Activity: 725
Merit: 500

Activity: 54

Don't know if all you have paid using GWallet, but you may for a mediation with google (for purchases within the last 180 days). you have to send and email to CH from the GWallet page first and wait 3 days before you can start the mediation.
No payouts all weekend, hash has dropped, block payments next to nill. No Response to refund requests this is 100% SCAM!!!!

What service are you guys using.  Cex.io is pretty good for cloud mining.  Why is it a scam???  Maybe send them an email to get your issue resolved. 

Read back a few pages. Errr...... they tried that.
Pages:
Jump to: