Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLUB]The SpamBuster!3 Cases open,over 3000 accounts, Reviewed:1800+ [09.08] - page 6. (Read 56018 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
these two accounts(most likely created by the same person) hyx7788 and Ethsun are an obvious shills of "hkethsun"(a cloud mining platform). they are spamming their website and pretending to be different person creating threads and talking to each other. the platform is most likely a scam too.
Yep, that's an obvious shilling of a scam website, and pretty bad one. I see that hyx7788 posts have been deleted already (afaik not nuked yet) while I tagged and flagged @thesun for a scam promotion as he still has one active thread in which he promotes that ETHsun website.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
these two accounts(most likely created by the same person) hyx7788 and Ethsun are an obvious shills of "hkethsun"(a cloud mining platform). they are spamming their website and pretending to be different person creating threads and talking to each other. the platform is most likely a scam too.
legendary
but can't you do the same already, by organizing giveaway on one of those airdrop sites and including posting on bitcointalk as one of the requirements to get the airdrop? Forum staff usually accepts that as a valid evidence of incentivizing posting, and deletes/archives the thread.
I don't visit airdrop sites, and I wouldn't use it as evidence. It this is abused and Mods delete a thread based on a fake site, I think it deserves a thread in Meta to complain about it.
While I can't find now some examples of my reports from airdrop sites, what I am 100% sure is that ANN threads usually get deleted if you provide screenshot of the the project's TG group stating that they are giving tokens in exchange for comments in thread. Like with everything else, Telegram groups are extremely easy to fake, you can even get tens of thousands of fake members for peanuts to appear group looking real and get the thread deleted.

Point is, if you really wanna get competitor's thread deleted or even reputation ruined, there are so many ways to do it. Anyway, it was just a suggestion that I think it could help clearing up the forum.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
but can't you do the same already, by organizing giveaway on one of those airdrop sites and including posting on bitcointalk as one of the requirements to get the airdrop? Forum staff usually accepts that as a valid evidence of incentivizing posting, and deletes/archives the thread.
I don't visit airdrop sites, and I wouldn't use it as evidence. It this is abused and Mods delete a thread based on a fake site, I think it deserves a thread in Meta to complain about it.

If deleting is too drastic and could leads to manipulation, what could be done alternatively is to at least lock those threads until its confirmed that creator of Ann didn't have anything to do with it.
That gives the same problem: it's not possible to prove you didn't do something.
legendary
I wish mods get a little bit more strict and delete all ANN threads where 99.99% of the posts are made by sock puppet accounts.
That wouldn't be fair, as it can be abused to get competitors' threads deleted.
Yeah I am aware that could happen (even though its imho unlikely) but can't you do the same already, by organizing giveaway on one of those airdrop sites and including posting on bitcointalk as one of the requirements to get the airdrop? Forum staff usually accepts that as a valid evidence of incentivizing posting, and deletes/archives the thread.

If deleting is too drastic and could leads to manipulation, what could be done alternatively is to at least lock those threads until its confirmed that creator of Ann didn't have anything to do with it.
legendary
I wish mods get a little bit more strict and delete all ANN threads where 99.99% of the posts are made by sock puppet accounts.
That wouldn't be fair, as it can be abused to get competitors' threads deleted.
legendary
How exactly you managed to get that topic deleted?
This:
I've reported the OP only (for being a second thread owned by the same site).
They have another thread, and the Sticky topic states: One thread per site ONLY.
Ah, that explains it then. I thought  that I am missing something as that it's possible to get those ann threads deleted after all.

I can't find back (in my browser history) what exactly I typed, but I guess it was a reference to the other thread, and a link to show how many of the bumping service posts have been deleted already. Mod did the rest Cheesy
I wish mods get a little bit more strict and delete all ANN threads where 99.99% of the posts are made by sock puppet accounts. They could even use rule nr 1 as the basis for post deletion, "No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.", since they obviously don't want to apply that rule about no incentivizing posting, even though it's obvious that someone is getting paid to spam there.
legendary
How exactly you managed to get that topic deleted?
This:
They have another thread, and the Sticky topic states: One thread per site ONLY.

Did you report the first post to the mods
Yes.

I am asking because I tried many times in the past to get threads that hired bumping service deleted, to no avail even though it was obvious to everyone what's going on.
I can't find back (in my browser history) what exactly I typed, but I guess it was a reference to the other thread, and a link to show how many of the bumping service posts have been deleted already. Mod did the rest Cheesy
legendary
It's been a while since I've seen a bumping service alive. See this gambling thread: all Newbies posting irrelevant questions. There are currently 33 out of 91 posts left.

Update: thread is deleted.
How exactly you managed to get that topic deleted? Did you report the first post to the mods, or mods did that by themselves? I am asking because I tried many times in the past to get threads that hired bumping service deleted, to no avail even though it was obvious to everyone what's going on.
legendary
I feel like an action warranted to this guy smart-money
I've reported 2 of his topics with this description:
Code:
Duplicate of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344551. This guy has posted the same topic many times and Mods have deleted many of his posts. See https://loyce.club/archive/members/312/3121951.html. Please consider a more permanent solution :D
legendary
I feel like an action warranted to this guy smart-money, his recent ANN threads on gambling board and digital board was deleted and has been happening for months now and now here he is again posting to the board([1]) where his posts were deleted. he basically does the same thing as rosloto.

here's the link to his post history archive from ninjastic.space https://ninjastic.space/user/id/3121951
legendary
It's been a while since I've seen a bumping service alive. See this gambling thread: all Newbies posting irrelevant questions. There are currently 33 out of 91 posts left.

Update: thread is deleted.
legendary
just curious whether an action needs to be done to this user rosloto or just let him be? the user keeps posting the same thread over and over again for months now. the mods would delete the thread he created and he would just post a new one on the same board.

here's a reference from ninjasticspace on where he usually posts his thread and how many of it has been deleted https://ninjastic.space/user/id/3123097
legendary
This user's entire post history looks like text spinner plagiarism:
The thought and idea people has towards merit is just too adamant that got me thinking like what do users really think is the purpose of existence in the forum? Merit is not a title but an encouragement to user with a helpful and quality post.
This "Newbie" only posts in Meta, and is obviously hoping to receive Merit. Who can find a source to prove at least one of his posts is plagiarism?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
You can be still and already be a Part if you just hit the Report to Moderator button.
Every User that reporting Spam is welcome and helps the Forum.
If you have any Questionen about Posts or threads that you dont know how to handle, just write in here and you will get Help.
legendary
A scam/spam "Paypal_Seller_Account" has been posting his scam using many accounts for at least 2 months. See loyce.club/badposts/spam.html for the list. Like most spammers, he used Newbie accounts, some registered years ago. I guess MindlessElectron must have been deleting his posts, because today, he started using more active accounts, some even with "earned" Merit or positive feedback. Example: ampere posted this. The posts have been deleted already. It looks like someone may be paying them for this.
legendary
is this thread considered doxing?
Maybe. I've reported it:
Potential doxing (image of person in link). Move to Investigations (at best)?

When in doubt, just report it! Let the Mods decide, a bad report isn't that bad.
legendary
is this thread considered doxing? Alric M Natividad runs a scam site bitxcas.com the OP posted a thread regarding a police officer who owns a gambling site and also killed his workmate just to get his bitcoin. the thread has no evidence whatsoever to backs up his claims and the OP has posted a photo of the police officer in question.  I asked if this is considered doxing since the person in question is being accused of being a scammer and a killer without evidence and sharing his photo.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
I don't know if you guys are keeping eye on the merit senders to banned users but this one looks suspicious : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/peanutswar-2762272
Most of the top senders are merit sources and its acceptable to send sometimes to accounts that look promising but turn out to be plagiarists or crossing the rules somehow. But this guy is not a merit source at least I could not see is as one. He has sent merit to 19 banned users based on the stats from theymos : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=topsendban

If anyone has the time to make a little deeper check I'll appreciate it Smiley looks quite fishy to me. There are other people in the list with aslo interesting stats..

I have checked all the merits that Peanutswar had sent in half a year. Since statistics are also kept for six months.
And then it turns out that all the merits were transferred to only one blocked account.
https://loyce.club/Merit/history/2762272.html

But the merits were transferred at a time when the account was not yet banned.

The last merit was sent.

And the account was banned a few days later.
https://bpip.org/Profile?p=Serious475

legendary
Ok havnt know that , but whats about airdroped normal Merits , are they handled the same way on that as smerits ?
I don't think there's any difference.

maybe also it could be an idea to disable banned acounts from receiving Merits.
Posts from banned users can still be worth reading.
Pages:
Jump to: