Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 16. (Read 36968 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hello! i'm sorry but it is only ZEC EWBF support now.  Cry
I think you misunderstood something. I think you mean that EWBF miner is only supported.
Because I'm mining kmd/hush/zen with your script.

P.S. Just forgot .... Thank you for it!!!

P.P.S. I think you'd better put something like:
"REM DON"T CHANGE THIS FILE!!! IT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. CORRECT ONLY IN CONFIG.BAT"
at first line of miner.bat
 Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
Acrefaw, this is very usefull script. Thank you for your work. I will donate something now.

How can I change pool? I shoud change pool settings on autorun.bat or config.bat or miner.bat?

Hello! Thank you very much, and thank you for donations!
It is very simple.
Edit config.bat, set this value to 1:
Code:
SET EnableAdditionalServer=0
Then edit this value in config.bat (It will be your main server):
Code:
SET MinerProcessBatText=
Then edit this (It will be you reserve (additional) server):
Code:
SET MinerProcessBatAdditionalText=

Every 30 minutes will be an attempt to reconnect on main server.

If you talking about just for changing pool from default (my) to yours.
Change this value in config.bat:
Code:
SET MinerProcessBatText=

Hey Acrefaw

Nice Programm , can I use it also with some other coins like Hush ?

I tried already ,but the miner will start with zec-asia1.nanopool.org  and not with the Hush pool

Cheers
Wayne

Hello! i'm sorry but it is only ZEC EWBF support now.  Cry

Can you create script for ccminer

Thank you

Hello! You 3rd who asking about this. After Claymore will be ccminer.
Thank you for reply!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can you create script for ccminer

Thank you
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Acrefaw, this is very usefull script. Thank you for your work. I will donate something now.

How can I change pool? I shoud change pool settings on autorun.bat or config.bat or miner.bat?
Activity: 4
Hey Acrefaw

Nice Programm , can I use it also with some other coins like Hush ?

I tried already ,but the miner will start with zec-asia1.nanopool.org  and not with the Hush pool

Cheers
Wayne
Can i get more reviews from people who tried it ?

Welcome to visit this forum.
Or wait for replys Smiley If I can help, or explain something, contact me!

It works! Thanks!

Np!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Can i get more reviews from people who tried it ?
Activity: 36

Hello!
Use this option in config.bat. it gives 30 seconds pause before start mining.
Code:
SET SkipBeginMining=0
It works! Thanks!
Hi, is there any way to autorestart computer if EWBF stopped minning (Error or something)?

Hello! Yes, my autorun.bat do it by default. Just configure config.bat with your own data (wallet adress, server, port etc).

Hey Acrefawn,

I will try the newest Version tonight, love your work! One question though: I have moved my rigs to another with terrible Internet. What exactly does "disable Internet connectivity check" do? The basic EWBF function is still going to work, correct?

I have noted that your script waits for 12 minutes whenever the connection is lost, in this new location this is too long for me. Should i disable the connectivity check?

Thank you for your help and thanks again for this amazing script. I will let it the rigs run for a while towards your address when upgrading!

Hey! Thank you for your support and reply!
Yes, if you have problems with internet and dont want to wait 12 minutes, you can turn off this check. After that all errors with internet like:
Lost connection, Stratum subscribe timeout, Cannot connect to the pool
will be disabled and autorun.bat stop to recognise them (will only flicker the text color from green to red every 30 seconds and nothing else).
But only this errors, another will be recognised good.

In case of problems or questions please reply to me!  Smiley

Warning! If you have problems with program, please, redownload it again!
Sometimes I upload hotfixes without changing version (look at the date of change, or on GitHub)!
Only after that report to me!
Thank you!

Activity: 26
Hey Acrefawn,

I will try the newest Version tonight, love your work! One question though: I have moved my rigs to another location with terrible Internet. What exactly does "disable Internet connectivity check" do? The basic EWBF function is still going to work, correct?

I have noted that your script waits for 12 minutes whenever the connection is lost, in this new location this is too long for me. Should i disable the connectivity check?

Thank you for your help and thanks again for this amazing script. I will let it the rigs run for a while towards your address when upgrading!

Hi, is there any way to autorestart computer if EWBF stopped minning (Error or something)?

Hey, read the first post in this thread  Wink This script does that and much more
Activity: 23
Thank you very much!

I have one idea - Could you add pause option before miner starts?
I have a mobile internet connection and it takes some time to initialize (about 15 seconds).
And when the miner cannot connect to main pool the script switches it to the second.

Hello!
Use this option in config.bat. it gives 30 seconds pause before start mining.
Code:
SET SkipBeginMining=0

Or if you talking about waiting more time after miner starts but before starting to check all this process?
You can add it by yourself. Put this code before (In 529 line)
:check
Code:
timeout /T 30 /nobreak >NUL

If any problems or need my help find me in telegram or skype. My login: acrefawn
Today v. 1.4.0 released.

Thank you very much!

I have one idea - Could you add pause option before miner starts?
I have a mobile internet connection and it takes some time to initialize (about 15 seconds).
And when the miner cannot connect to main pool the script switches it to the second.
Merit: 100
Im proud to see guys @Acrefawn on the cryptoworld, it's guys like him that makes the crypto community moves forward. This kind of script was only for guys that have the power($$$) to have it.So let's help him, with some hash power or whatever the way you want. I've tested the script, it works flawlessly, the only time that wasn't working well it was because of my OC bad.
thank you so much for being here my friend, i wish you the best, always.
Wow! It's really great script for EWBF miner! I'm gonna to test it with my rig.

Ok! Thank you! Do not forget to configure config.bat file!
Wow! It's really great script for EWBF miner! I'm gonna to test it with my rig.
Im proud to see guys @Acrefawn on the cryptoworld, it's guys like him that makes the crypto community moves forward. This kind of script was only for guys that have the power($$$) to have it.So let's help him, with some hash power or whatever the way you want. I've tested the script, it works flawlessly, the only time that wasn't working well it was because of my OC bad.
thank you so much for being here my friend, i wish you the best, always.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Thank you very much for your support!!!
Hey Acrefawn,

I'm running your script on two rigs and am very happy with the results so far. I used sverox' script before, which was helped me a lot, too.

Two questions:

1. Could you elaborate a bit what you have improved and changed in the latest version? Than it is easier to decide if i should upgrade. I use the entire package including telegram.
2. Have you considered adding a donation-feature for yourself, which we as users can adjust? I don't mine or have any ZEC and would rather like to give some hashes every once in a while  Smiley I'd happily use a 0.25% - 0.5% option.

Thank you again for your hard work, it is very much appreciated!

Hello! Thank you for your reply and support! It is very important for me!

1) I`m sorry about missing to post changelog here, because main topic of my program is here.
But in future I will post changelogs on bitkointalk too! Thank you for your comment.

So here is changelog for version 1.0.3.7
  • Added Additional pool server support.
  • Added more notifications it Telegram bot.
  • Updated some notifications in autorun.bat
  • Updated instruction how to add Telegram bot into group chat.
  • Added new error “Cannot initialize NVML. Temperature monitor will not work”, and new logic to work with it.
  • Added restart every 2 hours.
  • Fix internet error problem (with ping, was my mistake)
  • Added support of spaces and special symbols (like /*-"|)(=+%$ etc…) in path.
  • Now miner.bat window launch over than autorun.bat window, with a higher priority (not minimized now).
  • Other cosmetics and little fixes…

I recommend to update!

2) It is free program. I want only likes and more comments. On all forums Smiley Roll Eyes Cool
Peoples can donate me only using my ZEC wallet adress. Just by send some coins. Or I can give BTC, ETH, (Visa, Mastercard, USD, EUR, RUR, UAH) Grin or another wallet adress if it is needed.
You can turn on autorun.bat for a hour with default values in config.bat. In this case miner start work for my ZEC wallet.
I don't want to take some part of your hashrate, I think it's not fair. Let the person decide whether he wants it or not.
If person wants, I think it is no problem to find and send some coins or dollars or something another.

Is there anything like this for Claymore miner?

Hello! If you talking about Claymore for ZCASH. I`m working on it now.
Merit: 100
Thank you so much

I don't know why EWBF have so many errors and the miner stops, but I set to restart every 2 hours and now I can relax

I had the same issue, probably your card already has a good clock, put core 0 and mem 0, set only powerlimit to your desire and will work like a charm  Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CoinCrate.net
Is there anything like this for Claymore miner?
Pages:
Jump to: