Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 14. (Read 36968 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is there an option to skip Clean log confirmation?

U can, edit
      CHOICE /C:yn /T:30 /D:n /M "Clean Logs folder now"
to
      CHOICE /C:yn /T:0 /D:n /M "Clean Logs folder now"

/T is timeout of confirmation, where 0 automaticly takes default setting, which is /D

Would it be possible to add 'run bat file' at miner startup or add ability to OC via Nvidia Inspector? Sometimes when GPU crashes, clocks are restored to default.

I'm setting my OC via InvidiaInspector. It's super easy to set GPU profiles via batch files.

Example bat file
set gpu0coreclock=175
set gpu1coreclock=210
set gpu0memclock=870
rem g1:230/590 g0:175/870 575
set gpu1memclock=565
set targetpower0=104
set targetpower1=114
:CLOCKS
(start "" "C:\Users\Zimpixa\Desktop\nvidia insp\nvidiaInspector.exe" -setBaseClockOffset:0,0,%gpu0coreclock% -setMemoryClockOffset:0,0,%gpu0memclock% -setPowerTarget:0,%targetpower0% -setfanspeed:0,%gpu0fan% -setBaseClockOffset:1,0,%gpu1coreclock% -setMemoryClockOffset:1,0,%gpu1memclock% -setPowerTarget:1,%targetpower1% -setfanspeed:1,%gpu1fan%)

I can't use 'start additional program' feature, because script is checking, if program actually runs, while batch just executes and exits.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Is there an option to skip Clean log confirmation?
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
Hi Acrefawn

Just started using your script with dstm 0.5.3 on a 8x1060 rig.

Got one problem right out of the gate Tongue The script can only detect 7 out of 8 gpu's?
If you can look at the screenshot you can see that all gpu's are working in dstm miner.

Bad screenshot from a phone trough remote desktop...

Outer than that it's working good as far as i can tell Smiley

Thx. Fixed.
write to me in telegram t.me/acrefawn and i will explain all.
Activity: 13
why not with powershell? why with this dying old batch with its ugly unreadable syntax?

I understand what you mean. Yes batch it is not the best choice but it is more simpler to understand and edit for all peoples.

is the premium version still 0.1zec? if so then im interested.

yes. it is still 0.1 zec

This script saves my ass everyday. Whats in the premium version?

How to transfer and sent proof of transfer? after that you give premium with all update version?
Can i use batch script premium version more that 1 rig?

only telegram bot commands to administrate your rigs
and telegram offline notifications

ATM premium working only with WIN10
Find me on Telegram and ask all your questions t.me/acrefawn

why not with powershell? why with this dying old batch with its ugly unreadable syntax?

I understand what you mean. Yes batch it is not the best choice but it is more simpler to understand and edit for all peoples.

yes. it is still 0.1 zec

only telegram bot commands to administrate your rigs
and telegram offline notifications

ATM premium working only with WIN10
Find me on Telegram and ask all your questions t.me/acrefawn
Activity: 27
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Do or do not.
Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
Really Good stuff. I would say I'm sure you can integrate ZM miner https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dstms-zcash-equihash-nvidia-miner-v062-linux-windows-2021765.

Working atm. I think today or tomorrow will share testing version.
Activity: 1
Telegram bot changed! New link - @FarmWatchBot
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Good job, well done one of the best command/batch programs better than using an .exe with unknown properties. Smiley
Activity: 42
Excellent work that facilitates our not an easy life! We are waiting for a new version in which, according to the developer, very necessary and convenient functions will be added !! We are looking forward to a new release in general!
Hi, i downloaded the script today and changed my wallet and machine name but a blue window pops up but automatically closes in 1 sec... what am i doing wrong here?

Script have simple edit protection. Change config.bat, no need to edit autorun.bat.
Or if you do not change autorun.bat and have this error - please explain it more
Add me into Telegram and we can talk about it t.me/acrefawn
Activity: 39
Today v1.6.9 released.
Changelog:

• Added support to notify you when your Rig offline. Fixed all problems with online/offline server, tested by 2 days - working perfect! (for donators)
  • Code optimisations and cosmetics - deleted 100 lines of garbage… Removed curl support, from now it working on powershell, so you dont need to have curl installed anymore. All can work by default.
  • Added share time check, it means that autorun.bat check last share time and current computer time, if current time greater than last share time more than 10 minutes - error.
  • Reworked Telegram bot server. For now on old bot is removed, im sorry, but server supporting now new bot, here is link: @EwbfWatchBot.
  • Changed UI of autorun.bat, now it is blue with white letters, and in case of error it will be with red background and white letters.
  • Removed color blinking.
  • Removed unneded algorytms, from now code must be faster. Or less laggy :slight_smile: I hope so.
  • Added support of Aorus GE.
  • Added /profile command now from Telegram it is possible to switch your MSI Afterburner profiles (example: /profile 1 - set profile number 1 on all rigs, /profile rig2 3 - set profile number 3 on rig2, /profile rig1 rig5 4 - set profile number 4 on rig1 and rig2 only)(for donators)
  • Fixed Average hashrate cycle send message bug.
  • Added short info messages in hourly statistics through Telegram. silent and default.
  • Many other fixes that i forgot… this update was very hard for me.

Please do not forget to:
  • Add new bot @EwbfWatchBot.
  • Report all bugs and problems if they will be…

Remember, that Telegram commands and obtaining of rig online/offline status will be available for premium users only. From now on the minimum donation to have control over your rigs through Telegram commands is 0.2 ZEC. Those, who asked me for premium account before still can get it for 0.1 ZEC. No any changes for Premum users. Other functionality is still free. Thank you all for your support!

Hi, i downloaded the script today and changed my wallet and machine name but a blue window pops up but automatically closes in 1 sec... what am i doing wrong here?
First I must admit you made excellent script.

And my suggestion if you can add telegram notification about payout?

I can do everything, just explain me more what do you mean. Payout of what, timings etc.

Hi @Acrefawn , thanks for helping out the community with your wonderful work, it's awesome. Everything works perfectly, except when pool connection fails would like to ask how woul it switch to failover server , it keeps on trying to restore internet connection without moving to failover, have tried running using miner.bat as well at miner.exe (miner.cfg) method.

thanks

Thank you for your reply! Try latest version 1.6.5 i think your problem is solved - if not, please, give me know and i will do something.

what does the premium feature do exactly?

Hello! Premium version gives to you oportunity to use Telegram commands like /online /restart /startover /info /stop. And thats all (ATM im working on this side more and always create something new and interesting for my donators). Like a bonus you will have 24/7 support by me in Telegram chat with advices and help. But you can use free script version, premium version interesting if you have many rigs.

ok

Good! Smiley

Guys i'm sorry! You all can find me in Telegram t.me/acrefawn, or on ZCASH forum. I'm not so often visitor here, if you have questions or you need help, please find me!
what does the premium feature do exactly?
Activity: 46
Hi @Acrefawn , thanks for helping out the community with your wonderful work, it's awesome. Everything works perfectly, except when pool connection fails would like to ask how woul it switch to failover server , it keeps on trying to restore internet connection without moving to failover, have tried running using miner.bat as well at miner.exe (miner.cfg) method.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: