Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 15. (Read 36968 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
First I must admit you made excellent script.

And my suggestion if you can add telegram notification about payout?
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
no people to help me please?

Hi,

I have a problem when running this script.
After launch autorun, it will launce miner.bat to start mining.
But somehow, autorun script will close by itself without any error after few minutes and only minet.bat is keep running.
if miner crashed, it will not doing anything.
Any idea why the monitoring script will close by itself?

First of all! Please, try to update for latest version from 03.10.2017 (for me it is today now GMT+3)
If it not helps use this guide:

1) press Win+R
2) write CMD and hit enter
3) then write a commands (first - with path to autorun.bat, second - same like my example)
Code:
CD /D YourPathToAutorunBat
cmd /K AutorunBatFileName
For me it is (example):
Code:
CD /D D:\\Zec\
cmd /K autorun.bat
4) wait... it will not close, then send me an error and i will fix.
Activity: 1
Hi,

I have a problem when running this script.
After launch autorun, it will launce miner.bat to start mining.
But somehow, autorun script will close by itself without any error after few minutes and only minet.bat is keep running.
if miner crashed, it will not doing anything.
Any idea why the monitoring script will close by itself?
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
no people to help me please?
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello

thank you for this script.

beautiful work!

I configure the config file but when I run my .bat I have this image,

then the minor is cut off.

an idea ?

thank you

To everyone who donated more than 0.1 ZEC, add me to Telegram to receive the version with Telegram commands! For now it is in beta testing, but you can make suggestions to add or fix commands!
t.me/Acrefawn

List of users that will receive premium version for free!
Thank you guys for help and supporting me all this time! Without your help, this script would probably not be so good!

@dushan76
@twergin
@n0g1291
@sverox
@nekkidtruth
@RAZ13L
@gandotratushar
@davidsuswanto

At the moment the premium autorun.bat price is 0.1 ZEC. It only gives Telegram commands /info - Rig information and status, /restart - will restart your PC, /startover - will restart your miner.exe. It can be used by each rig or for all rigs (i.e. /info - for all or /info rig1 - for only rig1 status, and /info rig1 rig2 rig5 - to show status of this rigs)

Because I love open source and free software it is no problem to speak about discounts for users that do not have 0.1ZEC but want to support me monetary. You all must understand that I’m working for free and I’ve spent more than 3 months working on this script. I’m trying to help everyone and trying to create a good utility to help and stabilize your mining productivity. At the moment I want to open a little web page, buy dedicated server and maybe create own miner. For this I’ll need a bit of money.

Please note: Autorun.bat will remain free with 90% of functionality! I will continue to help for free and develop for free. The premium version includes Telegram commands and personalized support for a custom autorun.bat file.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Thank you for your help!
I can't make telegram working. Can you explain in detail how it should be configured? Thank you!

Add me t.me/Acrefawn
And I will explain. Instruction is detail, but you probably mistaken.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
I can't make telegram working. Can you explain in detail how it should be configured? Thank you!
Hey, thanks for uploading, i will check out your newest version.

Would it be fairly easy for you to change the frequenzy of the telegram status updates? Hourly is just too much for me, every 6 hours would be great. I have 3 rigs and can't deal with 72 Messages every 24 hours  Wink I love the idea of regular updates though!

Thank you! I will think about it.
Activity: 26
Hey, thanks for uploading, i will check out your newest version.

Would it be fairly easy for you to change the frequenzy of the telegram status updates? Hourly is just too much for me, every 6 hours would be great. I have 3 rigs and can't deal with 72 Messages every 24 hours  Wink I love the idea of regular updates though!

Very helpfull if You have few mining rigs.

You have got my recomendation!.

Thank you!
Activity: 23
Very helpfull if You have few mining rigs.

You have got my recomendation!.
Boт пoтoмy и гoвopю, чтo нaдo в miner.bat пepвoй cтpoкoй зapядить пpeдyпpeждeниe, чтo мeнять в нeм чтo либo бeccмыcлeннo.

It does not make sense. Smiley By the method of scientific tyke, everyone will decide for themselves Smiley
In 1st post of this topic exist instruction how it must be configured and installed.

But okay, I like this idea, I will think, thank you! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hy или пo pyccки, miner.bat пepeпиcывaeтcя нa тo чтo в config.bat. Пoэтoмy нapoд мeняeт в нeм чeгo тo, зaпycкaeт, a oн oпять зeк мoлoтит.

Now I understand Smiley

autorun.bat before every start of miner check your miner.bat.
if command inside miner.bat not equal MinerProcessBatText in config.bat
miner.bat will be rewritten with command that equal MinerProcessBatText in config.bat

So let me inform to all again.
Do not forget configure config.bat file! Please, carefully read it and fill, if any problems or need help - contact me!

Boт пoтoмy и гoвopю, чтo нaдo в miner.bat пepвoй cтpoкoй зapядить пpeдyпpeждeниe, чтo мeнять в нeм чтo либo бeccмыcлeннo.
Hy или пo pyccки, miner.bat пepeпиcывaeтcя нa тo чтo в config.bat. Пoэтoмy нapoд мeняeт в нeм чeгo тo, зaпycкaeт, a oн oпять зeк мoлoтит.

Now I understand Smiley

autorun.bat before every start of miner check your miner.bat.
if command inside miner.bat not equal MinerProcessBatText in config.bat
miner.bat will be rewritten with command that equal MinerProcessBatText in config.bat

So let me inform to all again.
Do not forget configure config.bat file! Please, carefully read it and fill, if any problems or need help - contact me!

the script is awesome, but windows bat file is hard to  write and read. I'd suggest use python, nodejs or other script language to rewrite it, that make life easier  and could also support linux.

True, at the beginning it was on C#, but many peoples think that it is kind of trick or virus. So I select very simple language to understand for everyone. I know that it is less functional, primitive etc... But it working good, it is in one file, all can read it and understand (with google help ofc). Smiley Thank you for your reply and support! Maybe in future I will rewrite this script to support more miners and wallets with GUI on another language. (Hello for @sverox)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
the script is awesome, but windows bat file is hard to  write and read. I'd suggest use python, nodejs or other script language to rewrite it, that make life easier  and could also support linux.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
P.P.S. I think you'd better put something like:
"REM DON"T CHANGE THIS FILE!!! IT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. CORRECT ONLY IN CONFIG.BAT"
at first line of miner.bat
 Grin
I misunderstood this)))) Sorry. English is not my native language, I only learning...
I mean that your script overwrite miner.bat, so any changes I make to it are gone after restart of the script.

I think you misunderstood something. I think you mean that EWBF miner is only supported.
Because I'm mining kmd/hush/zen with your script.

P.S. Just forgot .... Thank you for it!!!

Np!
Sorry Smiley I answered that, because I'm working on ZCASH EWBF now, I know that it is working by 100%, another wallets are not tested to answer that they work.
If working - good, if not - I told you before. Smiley

P.P.S. I think you'd better put something like:
"REM DON"T CHANGE THIS FILE!!! IT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. CORRECT ONLY IN CONFIG.BAT"
at first line of miner.bat
 Grin

I misunderstood this)))) Sorry. English is not my native language, I only learning...
Pages:
Jump to: