Pages:
Author

Topic: [CNC][P2Pool] Altcoin.pw Mining Pool -Shut Down Due to DDoS Attack- - page 2. (Read 7318 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think I got it.

Saved by my phone.

I'm not home right now. I'll see what I can do.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yep! You are down buddy!

Switching to backup pool....
Activity: 48
fix your web and your pool plz. The web cant connect and the pool seem dont accept the shares....
I've been busily mining on this pool (with my modest setup)... working great, thanks Tittiez!

Anyone got ideas for converting these CNC into LTC?  Are there any exchanges up yet?

I've put a WTT post up, but no takers yet.

Thanks!

You are better off trading with someone here on the forums.
I'm not getting any shares...

Difficulty rises as more people join the pool. It's normal for you to see less shares.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
Activity: 35
I've been busily mining on this pool (with my modest setup)... working great, thanks Tittiez!

Anyone got ideas for converting these CNC into LTC?  Are there any exchanges up yet?

I've put a WTT post up, but no takers yet.

Thanks!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Im sorry for a possible noob question, but can you let me know I'f im doing this ok?

https://i.imgur.com/SjqBdGr.png  this is my stats. Any other coin  this thrives. The hash is there, but the Ultility rate is basically non existent, and the progress seems overall just very slow. Granted it's only been mining for 10 mins or so, I understand I wont see payment quickly. But  I'm seeing 35 shares, with 5 rejected. 2.71 utility, and 60% Efficentcy,

On every other coin, LTC and FTC specifically. I'm looking at 100+ Utility, and over 9,000% Efficenticy. And the Accept/Reject display is moving a mile a minute, and my shares skyrocket every second.

Again, I just wanna make sure Im doing this correct, I used the values you provided and I'm about to go to bed now. I'll be up in 3 hours for work, so hope to hear a reply soon to fix any problems (If there is some) before I go into work so I can dump all my rigs into this before I leave Cheesy

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Joining... Lets get there a lot seem to be having trouble finding block already
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
I just put inside some big guns ... Let's find those blocks ...
Activity: 280
I'm not getting any shares...
Activity: 48
Much Better! Cheesy
the next port are very good . I got less rejected . Just put 10Mh in your pool . Good job . Respect Smiley
.... then 2 out of the next 3 blocks   Grin
Just thought I'd check!    Cheesy

We wouldn't have this problem if the miners came back. We've been at 10MH/s for the last hour or two.
Just thought I'd check!    Cheesy
No blocks found yet since the port got changed, am I reading the 'Blocks' page right?

Yes you are. The pool has been unlucky. Embarrassed
No blocks found yet since the port got changed, am I reading the 'Blocks' page right?
@Liberty
http://altcoin.pw:2048/static/mine.html

We are mining with about 6.5MH/s right now as a pool. It will take longer to find a block until more miners switch over. The good thing about this though is that the payout is higher for us.
Pages:
Jump to: