Pages:
Author

Topic: [CNC][P2Pool] Altcoin.pw Mining Pool -Shut Down Due to DDoS Attack- - page 5. (Read 7318 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Restarted miners. Still showing up, and updating on the graph page. No payouts and not on the miner page anymore. Sent pm but he's offline.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I was getting paid every two minutes for a while .8 each time usually. It's now stopped even though my miners are chugging along fine. What's going on? Haven't had a payout in 20 minutes. I forgot to mention. My address appears in the graph section, but no longer am i among the miners. I was there a couple hours ago.. I'm pretty confused.

Did you restart your miners? Send the op a PM.
This pool gave me 70% stales...

use this 1 instead

http://pool.dillavouws.com/stats

I'm only getting 5% stales and payout is consistent so staying put for awhile.
Activity: 42
This pool gave me 70% stales...

use this 1 instead

http://pool.dillavouws.com/stats
Activity: 12
I was getting paid every two minutes for a while .8 each time usually. It's now stopped even though my miners are chugging along fine. What's going on? Haven't had a payout in 20 minutes. I forgot to mention. My address appears in the graph section, but no longer am i among the miners. I was there a couple hours ago.. I'm pretty confused.
How often to you get paid? I have been at it for a while now and haven't received anything. Is my hash rate (100 khash/s) just too low to generate anything?

You won't make much with that. I'm averaging one payment/minute.
Activity: 54
How often to you get paid? I have been at it for a while now and haven't received anything. Is my hash rate (100 khash/s) just too low to generate anything?
It depends on luck. There is a high variance with P2Pool. Sometimes you will make more, sometimes you will make less. Over time it evens out to what you should make depending on your hashrate. Switching pools doesn't change luck. Tongue

Some people can't take variance though, it's understandable.

The difficulty is 1 now as well, it is 4 times less profitable to mine.

Variance would be nice.. This is what I'm getting http://i.imgur.com/nspGNZm.png

The EXACT same transaction over and over and over not a single number change anywhere.

same here...i was at passion node and payout stopped altogether, so I switched here.  I am averaging about 1.5 CHN per minute. And I couldn't tell if the payout changed on passion's pool because of difficulty retarget or if there was an issue with the pool. But I'm happy with how things are going so far with this pool.  And just an fyi, your website's front page is still showing diff at 0.54, or is that effective diff? 

What is your hashrate?

1.5 m/hash/sec something?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It depends on luck. There is a high variance with P2Pool. Sometimes you will make more, sometimes you will make less. Over time it evens out to what you should make depending on your hashrate. Switching pools doesn't change luck. Tongue

Variance would be nice.. This is what I'm getting http://i.imgur.com/nspGNZm.png

The EXACT same transaction over and over and over not a single number change anywhere.

same here...i was at passion node and payout stopped altogether, so I switched here.  I am averaging about 1.5 CHN per minute. And I couldn't tell if the payout changed on passion's pool because of difficulty retarget or if there was an issue with the pool. But I'm happy with how things are going so far with this pool.  And just an fyi, your website's front page is still showing diff at 0.54, or is that effective diff? 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do I show up? - CWwB3nYYkkseLo8TyyNJJr9pqHA49G9KWQ

Been pumping shares your way.
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Yeah, I stopped getting CHNCoins too... kinda sucks tbh!

:-S

Do bob's pool still work?
Well, the difficulty went up about an hour ago. Meaning you will make 4 times less money than before.

And with the other pool you might have gotten 3-8 CNC but it was less often so all in all, about the same really..

Bob's second pool I was getting 2-8 CNC I was getting the transactions every minute or 2

Here I'm getting them every minute or 2 as well just SIGNIFICANTLY less.. so all-in-all no where near the same.
Just keep the pool going, it's going great. Don't stop it for any reason Tongue
Throwing around 17,500 KH at it overnight...for the heck of it. We'll see how this goes. Smiley

That's nothing I can't handle. Wink
Activity: 462
Throwing around 17,500 KH at it overnight...for the heck of it. We'll see how this goes. Smiley
Well, the difficulty went up about an hour ago. Meaning you will make 4 times less money than before.

And with the other pool you might have gotten 3-8 CNC but it was less often so all in all, about the same really..
Will the transactions ever get higher? I'm sending 550kh/s and only getting 0.3473112 CNC per payout.

Was getting 2-8CNC earlier with different pool.
Wait a minute, this is only for +0.0025 setting right?

And I sort of forgot to answer your question straight out. Yes, that statement was only for those using smaller shares.

If you are using +0.00025 you should wait until you see transactions coming into your wallet before you stop mining, because that means one of your shares was a high enough difficulty to be accepted.

If you aren't using +0.00025 you should stop mining as soon as you get a single share, because that means you mined a P2Pool share.
Pages:
Jump to: