Pages:
Author

Topic: [CNC][P2Pool] Altcoin.pw Mining Pool -Shut Down Due to DDoS Attack- - page 7. (Read 7336 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can this pool be ran with a no-longpoll option?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Don't know about the update. But it's been going great since I started. Now it's dying down a bit but still receiving some small payments Smiley

You should start seeing much less tiny 1-3 coin transactions. You will now see 8-30 coin transactions instead, but much less often. This should help relieve high transaction fees.

Edit: Keyword is should, I don't have any idea what the changes will actually do. Now I'm getting half coins. Cheesy
Don't know about the update. But it's been going great since I started. Now it's dying down a bit but still receiving some small payments Smiley
The pool is working great. Just keep it like this =)
It's the best one so far.

Thanks! The update just fixed quite a few bugs regarding share difficulty.
Upgraded P2Pool to the latest commit. Your stats on the website were probably reset, but because there are still other nodes on the older version you will receive all the CNC you mined.

I have 3 rigs mining, they are all showing good hash rates but one is showing very low to no shares being accepted. Any ideas?

Try restarting it. I should have just fixed that problem.
The pool is working great. Just keep it like this =)
It's the best one so far.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Upgraded P2Pool to the latest commit. Your stats on the website were probably reset, but because there are still other nodes on the older version you will receive all the CNC you mined.

I have 3 rigs mining, they are all showing good hash rates but one is showing very low to no shares being accepted. Any ideas?
Sorry for that restart, I had to fix a small problem.
Where can we contact the developers of ChinaCoin ? We need to motivate them to promote it, translate their damn website, rebrand logo, etc.
You'll make less per block on a pool with a higher hashrate, but in turn there will be more blocks.

A pool with a smaller hashrate will find blocks less often, but you will get a bigger chunk.

Eventually, either will even out. You will make no more on a small pool then a big pool.

Yeah that's how I figured it'd work out. Hopefully with my 4 MH/s at this pool I'll get bigger payouts per block now lol
I have at least 115 accepted..
Is it because I use the +0.00025 ?

Doesn't matter. Those are lower difficulty shares. You'll have to wait until you get a share equal to or over the P2Pool difficulty. Doesn't matter if you mine with +0.00025 or without, it makes no difference.
I see.. Nice of you to remove the fee.

Is it better for a pool to have many workers or few workers and lower hashrate? How will that affect each individual's reward?

You'll make less per block on a pool with a higher hashrate, but in turn there will be more blocks.

A pool with a smaller hashrate will find blocks less often, but you will get a bigger chunk.

Eventually, either will even out. You will make no more on a small pool then a big pool.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I have at least 115 accepted..
Is it because I use the +0.00025 ?
So many little 1.5 CHN transactions coming from you lol

That's how P2Pool works.
I am mining since almost 30 minutes and I am not in the list.
Does it take a while to be in it ? or is there any problem ?

Take a look at the OP. Yes, it depends on how fast you find a P2Pool share (not regular share). The difficulty of the actual P2Pool share is 0.498 right now.

After you find your first accepted P2Pool share you will pop up on the list.

Don't worry though, you aren't loosing anything. Keep tugging along until you get lucky.
So many little 1.5 CHN transactions coming from you lol
I see.. Nice of you to remove the fee.

Is it better for a pool to have many workers or few workers and lower hashrate? How will that affect each individual's reward?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I am mining since almost 30 minutes and I am not in the list.
Does it take a while to be in it ? or is there any problem ?
Pool is back up. Fee is removed.
Pages:
Jump to: