Pages:
Author

Topic: [CNC][P2Pool] Altcoin.pw Mining Pool -Shut Down Due to DDoS Attack- - page 8. (Read 7318 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Removing the fee. Going down for about 15 seconds.
Added a guide to the OP about lower difficulty shares. Smaller miners may find that useful.
Still nothing, maybe i need to use cgminer instead of guiminer for it to work? My payment adress is not listed on the site atm.

If you don't show up as one of the many miners on the Graphs Page, then something is wrong.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Still nothing, maybe i need to use cgminer instead of guiminer for it to work? My payment adress is not listed on the site atm.
Okey. I mined for 16 hours today tho with 2Mhash/s. Tryed 3 different pools but i have only gotten 100 ish coins, and those I got within the first 10 minutes of today.

Orphan rates are high due to the low difficulty. That's probably the reason you got so little.

If it makes you feel any better, I had over 45 orphans when I got home and only 1 accepted block. That was with solo mining.
Wierd, shares are getting accepted but no payout. Same with all the pools i have tried.  Undecided
Payout takes time. It's the way P2Pool works. First the pool has to find a "Share", then P2Pool has to find a block.

Expected time to share: 0.361 hours

Okey. I mined for 16 hours today tho with 2Mhash/s. Tryed 3 different pools but i have only gotten 100 ish coins, and those I got within the first 10 minutes of today. After that I havent recived anything :/
Wierd, shares are getting accepted but no payout. Same with all the pools i have tried.  Undecided
Payout takes time. It's the way P2Pool works. First the pool has to find a "Share", then P2Pool has to find a block.

Expected time to share: 0.361 hours
Wierd, shares are getting accepted but no payout. Same with all the pools i have tried.  Undecided
Restarting it really quick.
Done.
Activity: 602
Altcoin.pw P2Pool

As of 5/4/2013, the pool is going to be shut down due to a DDoS attack. My provider can't handle it. Sorry guys, I guess someone doesn't like the CNC. Find another pool.

CNC Tips: CVQM7VKF4Bi4sVg2ScCGcWTaUzyzQvvYKL
Pages:
Jump to: