Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 44. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

When will trading on Bilaxy be launched? I trade on this exchange, but I don’t understand why the price of the token is 2 times higher than on other exchanges

Trading on the Bilaxy exchange has already begun, but traders set the token price too high, so no one is buying tokens at the moment

Now the lowest price of tokens is $ 0.003005

This price is twice the price of the BigONE exchange $ 0.001495

Therefore, everyone is trading on the BigONE exchange

I wonder why the price of tokens on the Bilaxy exchange has changed if it has zero daily trading volume?

$ 0,003008

I think that orders for insignificant amounts are not taken into account in the daily trading volume. Therefore, you need to wait for the increase in daily trading volume
Activity: 17
BigONE remains Cocos-BCX's most stable token exchange

In the COCOS / USDT trading pair, the daily trading volume again exceeded $ 1 million
Activity: 20

Price already dropped to $ 0.001407 USD (-5.62%)

Do you think it's worth the wait or is it the best price to buy for the long term?

The last two days, the price has remained quite stable. I think that soon we will have a big PUMP or DAMP.

What do you think?

Now the cryptocurrency price has begun to rise and the price of Cocos-BCX token is also growing

$ 0.001506 USD (2.38%)

However, I think we are waiting for another drop in prices in the near future.

You were right. The cryptocurrency market has turned red again and in the coming days, the fall in prices may continue.

I think the price of the token can fall to $ 0.001

It is unlikely that the price will fall below $ 0.0012 USD

Now the market will begin to grow and we will see up to + 50% of the price of many cryptocurrencies
Activity: 19

On BigONE, the daily trading volume is already 2 times higher than on Binance. What is the reason for this?

Apparently on the BigONE exchange, Cocos-BCX has a large community that believes in the project.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 810,375

BigONE is the only exchange that has a consistently high daily trading volume of more than $ 1 million.

I used to trade on Binance, now I trade on BigONE

Today I sold all bitcoin and bought COCOS tokens on the BigONE exchange

In a couple of years I expect from 1000 - up to 10 000% of profit

I am also sure that the price of Cocos-BCX tokens should reach 1-2 cents in the next half year. Therefore, I invest in tokens of this project
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
After the addition of the Circulating Supply, the Cocos-BCX token rose to 148th place in the CMC rating.

I think that by the end of September the token will enter the TOP 100

With such a huge supply it is not a big task to make place among top 100 coins even it could go to more higher if whales will pump it hard.  Devs are making good progress on this project so it will get more attention.
After the addition of the Circulating Supply, the Cocos-BCX token rose to 148th place in the CMC rating.

I think that by the end of September the token will enter the TOP 100
Activity: 21

I observe that the Cocos-BCX token is highly dependent on bitcoin and the general mood of the cryptocurrency market.

Can Cocos-BCX be an independent project?

As we see at the moment, Cocos-BCX tokens are even more prone to fall than bitcoin on the red market

Now the cost of tokens is $ 0.001346 USD

I’m not sure that the fall will continue, so I just bought tokens on DragonEX
Activity: 20
Trading volume on the Binance exchange in the COCOS / BNB pair barely reaches $ 50,000.

Why do you think the trading volume has fallen so much?

After launching your Cocos-BCX blockchain, will all tokens be replaced?

Tokens are now issued on the Ethereum blockchain.

This is a very good question, because the main task is to develop the Cocos-BCX blockchain for creating game tokens

I think that after the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain, Cocos tokens from Ethereum will be replaced by tokens created in its own blockchain

I think it will be a long process, because adding a new blockchain to the exchange may require a lot of technical costs
Activity: 15
A circulating supply has finally been added to coinmarketcap.

Now we can observe the real market capitalization of Cocos-BCX

Market Cap $ 21 156 310 USD

When will trading on Bilaxy be launched? I trade on this exchange, but I don’t understand why the price of the token is 2 times higher than on other exchanges

Trading on the Bilaxy exchange has already begun, but traders set the token price too high, so no one is buying tokens at the moment

Now the lowest price of tokens is $ 0.003005

This price is twice the price of the BigONE exchange $ 0.001495

Therefore, everyone is trading on the BigONE exchange

I wonder why the price of tokens on the Bilaxy exchange has changed if it has zero daily trading volume?

$ 0,003008

After launching your Cocos-BCX blockchain, will all tokens be replaced?

Tokens are now issued on the Ethereum blockchain.

This is a very good question, because the main task is to develop the Cocos-BCX blockchain for creating game tokens

I think that after the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain, Cocos tokens from Ethereum will be replaced by tokens created in its own blockchain

Nevertheless, the daily trading volume exceeds $ 3 million, even in the red market.

This shows investor interest in Cocos-BCX tokens.

If someone sells tokens for $ 3 million, then someone buys them.

In any case, the community believes in Cocos-BCX's long-term success.

I agree with you. Investors believe in Cocos-BCX for the long term and will not sell the token until it goes up 1000%

Tokens will function in one of the most highly profitable areas.

Therefore, the rise in the price of Cocos-BCX token can exceed all expectations

I agree that the gaming industry is a very lucrative business.

Cocos-BCX offers a unique service and can become insanely popular

With the introduction of 5G Internet and virtual reality, the gaming industry began to grow even faster. Blockchain also contributes to this.

I observe that the Cocos-BCX token is highly dependent on bitcoin and the general mood of the cryptocurrency market.

Can Cocos-BCX be an independent project?

As we see at the moment, Cocos-BCX tokens are even more prone to fall than bitcoin on the red market
Activity: 22

On BigONE, the daily trading volume is already 2 times higher than on Binance. What is the reason for this?

Apparently on the BigONE exchange, Cocos-BCX has a large community that believes in the project.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 810,375

BigONE is the only exchange that has a consistently high daily trading volume of more than $ 1 million.

I used to trade on Binance, now I trade on BigONE

Today I sold all bitcoin and bought COCOS tokens on the BigONE exchange

In a couple of years I expect from 1000 - up to 10 000% of profit

Do you think it's worth the wait or is it the best price to buy for the long term?

The last two days, the price has remained quite stable. I think that soon we will have a big PUMP or DAMP.

What do you think?

Now the cryptocurrency price has begun to rise and the price of Cocos-BCX token is also growing

$ 0.001506 USD (2.38%)

You were right. The cryptocurrency market has turned red again and in the coming days, the fall in prices may continue.

I think the price of the token can fall to $ 0.001
cointelegraph published a recent article on the Cocos-BCX project.

Very interestingly written https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-firm-says-its-platform-will-deliver-next-gen-digital-gaming
Activity: 16

Why is the circulating supply still not listed on coinmarketcap?
Because of this, the Cocos-BCX token has a very low position in Rank 1972

It takes time for coinmarketcap to update the Circulating Supply and Market Cap, just wait their update
and if it has been updated i think COCOS will not be ranked 1972

What do you think, after updating the circulating supply, what place in the ranking will Cocos-BCX take?

I think the token price will rise sharply

Judging by the current price of the token, Cocos-BCX should enter the TOP 100 cryptocurrencies rating by capitalization.

This will push the price of the token to growth.

Bitcoin price drops 10%

0.00000013 BTC (-10.11%)

Therefore, after updating the Circulating Supply, the token will not fall into the TOP 100
Activity: 21

Now Bitcoin remains quite stable, so most coins also do not have a sharp increase in price.

Everything can change very quickly. I bought tokens at
$ 0,001476 USD

You are already in profit, and then it will be even better.

It is possible that the price will drop to $ 0.0013 USD, but then we will see a price increase to 1 cent

Hope you are right as the price has dropped to
$ 0,001351 USD (-9.68%)

I also bought tokens at $ 0.00143 and I hope to get a return on investment
Activity: 13

What do you think?

$ 0.001506 USD (2.38%)

As I expected, the price fell even lower and now amounts to

$ 0.001368 USD (-8.54%)

I think now is the best time to buy tokens
Pages:
Jump to: