Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 5. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
wow. Good catch. thats crazy.
Activity: 553
poor CMC is a wreck.  Is it pulling stats from the old chain explorer and prices from the new one?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coexistcoin/
Activity: 672
This coin is being delisted from CoinExchange. Everyone please remove your coins before November 1st.

Sucks that they are removing CoExistCoin token from their exchange did they gave any reason why they are removing it?

Because it moved over to the Waves blockchain. After the token offering, exchanges will be added back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This coin is being delisted from CoinExchange. Everyone please remove your coins before November 1st.

Sucks that they are removing CoExistCoin token from their exchange did they gave any reason why they are removing it?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Hey I´ve got a question regarding the Token Offering.

Is this a new token or are these unclaimed tokens from the swap?

These are tokens that has been in the coexistcoin foundation wallet for years. I never sold them, moved them or anything. With finally a wide spead user wallet withloads of bells and wistles, CoExistCoin can move forward.

Thank you.
Founder of CoExistCoin

These are tokens that has been in the coexistcoin foundation wallet for years. I never sold them, moved them or anything. With finally a wide spead user wallet withloads of bells and wistles, CoExistCoin can move forward.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Founder of CoExistCoin
Of course. Distribution is based on the amount you you out in. Only fair way to distribute it.
Activity: 32
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Payouts for week two social media campiagning sent. Thank you to those that participated this past week
Founder of CoExistCoin
Just a reminder to check in on us in 2 weeks. You can help be part of something that is industry changing. Read what we are doing https://coexistcoin.org/whitepaper.html
Founder of CoExistCoin

Hey everyone. I encourage everyone to join some bounty campiagns. Why not? Earn extra crypto. Click images for redirect

AND/OR

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Hi Phil,

Great to see CoExistCoin back in the spotlight as this has been a great crypto for the less fortunate and I'm proud to be apart of it. I see now you have a signature campaign running and if I wasn't already in one I would join as I do like to support this crypto like I have done in the past. So my question is will there be social media campaigns? I've already started to promote this upcoming token sale on Twitter as it deserves to get some exposure but we need more people helping spreading the word. I wish you all the best Phil for the upcoming token sale, I hope it is a big success.

Hey hey vella. I see you liking and retweeting on twitter. thank you.

YES there is a social media campaign starting now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21238892
hi phil what's up hope you and your family still safe with what is happening right now not sure if you are affected of the typhoon but either ways
just hoping for your safeness and with this new updates we are going to see more interested people who loves to do good will follow the sole
purpose of this coin.
Activity: 21
Why is it that anny coin and wallet wiht the name Mystphysx are gone have no dev after a jear and death wallets on play store.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
this is a great project, hope everyone can join this campaign.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hi Phil,

Great to see CoExistCoin back in the spotlight as this has been a great crypto for the less fortunate and I'm proud to be apart of it. I see now you have a signature campaign running and if I wasn't already in one I would join as I do like to support this crypto like I have done in the past. So my question is will there be social media campaigns? I've already started to promote this upcoming token sale on Twitter as it deserves to get some exposure but we need more people helping spreading the word. I wish you all the best Phil for the upcoming token sale, I hope it is a big success.

Hey hey vella. I see you liking and retweeting on twitter. thank you.

YES there is a social media campaign starting now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21238892
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: