Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 6. (Read 127698 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi Phil,

Great to see CoExistCoin back in the spotlight as this has been a great crypto for the less fortunate and I'm proud to be apart of it. I see now you have a signature campaign running and if I wasn't already in one I would join as I do like to support this crypto like I have done in the past. So my question is will there be social media campaigns? I've already started to promote this upcoming token sale on Twitter as it deserves to get some exposure but we need more people helping spreading the word. I wish you all the best Phil for the upcoming token sale, I hope it is a big success.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126536.new#new
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi Phil,

Great to see CoExistCoin back in the spotlight as this has been a great crypto for the less fortunate and I'm proud to be apart of it. I see now you have a signature campaign running and if I wasn't already in one I would join as I do like to support this crypto like I have done in the past. So my question is will there be social media campaigns? I've already started to promote this upcoming token sale on Twitter as it deserves to get some exposure but we need more people helping spreading the word. I wish you all the best Phil for the upcoming token sale, I hope it is a big success.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
The DEX is now available for android users from within your wallet. Android users can now get CoExistCoin right from their wallets! Very awesome

wow thats nice, the more platform it will be used the nice it wil get Smiley ...

btw the old coexst on exchange ( such as yobit) they are dead .... better to not touch them Smiley right

Anything else is old fake CoExistCoin. New trading ticker for CoExistCoin will be CEC. COXST is a fake. Be weary. The only place to trade CoExistCoin is within the wallet on the DEX currently.

Why are the other coins fake? Wasn´t it your coin which are traded on this platforms?
I can´t imagine that those platform will use the same ticker for an other coin!
And in addition. I bought some coins, and they are worthless? Why aren´t you telling the exchanges
that this wasn´t your coin, if it is like that? And it is like it is for a long time. So there is no reason for you to solve this problem with the exchanges?

Sir, we have posted it and It is all over the place as well as on the ANN page, The only exchange that CoExistCoin is on is the waves wallet dex. Everyone knows, if you are investing in anything, you do your research. I am sorry that you feel like you lost money but you cannot be childish and blame everyone else for your short sight, lack of research or reading the material that we post everywhere. Sell it back on the market and get your btc back is the only recommendation I have. I do not control what exchanges do. I have asked those exchanges many times to delist the old block chain. I have no control of what THEY do. All I can do is inform everyone. We are not your investment advisor and I am not in the exchanges game. I am here to further CoExistCoin Inc.

Rememeber boys and girls, do you research before investing in anything crypto related. There are alot of scammers out there. Go to official sites and forums to educate yourselves with information before investing your hard earned moneys.
He told them for months. Read back through the thread.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The DEX is now available for android users from within your wallet. Android users can now get CoExistCoin right from their wallets! Very awesome

wow thats nice, the more platform it will be used the nice it wil get Smiley ...

btw the old coexst on exchange ( such as yobit) they are dead .... better to not touch them Smiley right

Anything else is old fake CoExistCoin. New trading ticker for CoExistCoin will be CEC. COXST is a fake. Be weary. The only place to trade CoExistCoin is within the wallet on the DEX currently.

Why are the other coins fake? Wasn´t it your coin which are traded on this platforms?
I can´t imagine that those platform will use the same ticker for an other coin!
And in addition. I bought some coins, and they are worthless? Why aren´t you telling the exchanges
that this wasn´t your coin, if it is like that? And it is like it is for a long time. So there is no reason for you to solve this problem with the exchanges?
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Are we gonna have donations set up for animal shelters as well? Animals are near and dear to my heart.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
coinmarketcap data for CoExistCoin must also be updated to avoid people going in the wrong track.
Founder of CoExistCoin
She did those independantly. I do not know what happened to her. We do have some women in the community naturally being a charitable foundation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
CoExistCoin tokens are trading only on the waves platform dex at the moment. Coinexchange and yobit are fake or nostalgia coins. They are not legitiment COXST. I have asked numerous times to delist coxst until they redo the platform to carry waves. Then we can be traded on those exchanges. I just want everyone to know so that they do not lose their investment money. CoExistCoin is a verified asset on the dex. Just start typing in CoExistCoin and it will pop up with green check mark
Is the woman still involved with this coin? I remember that there was a women that used to do videos and tweet about this coin then it somehow faded away when the market didn’t do too well. I think she was part of another coin then her coin kind of failed and nobody really talked about it.
If she is indeed still involved with this project then what is her role in it? I am only trying to get information on it because people don’t really have coins that have women in it other than Bancor and that didn’t do too well either lol..
Founder of CoExistCoin
CoExistCoin tokens are trading only on the waves platform dex at the moment. Coinexchange and yobit are fake or nostalgia coins. They are not legitiment COXST. I have asked numerous times to delist coxst until they redo the platform to carry waves. Then we can be traded on those exchanges. I just want everyone to know so that they do not lose their investment money. CoExistCoin is a verified asset on the dex. Just start typing in CoExistCoin and it will pop up with green check mark
Activity: 246

what is the id for coexistcoin?
7tZxVdAWc8QvsMrXBoicMgU2bSJsaEpFJnPYn1H31B8B
on page 102
Activity: 246

what is the id for coexistcoin?
Founder of CoExistCoin
Ok, thank. I will contact him through the slack.

Yes. Unfortunately coxst on yobit is a farce. I have zero control of what goes on there. Any issues with wallet withdraws is an issue with yobit. If you can help me with something. What wallet are yourself and 3 other people withdrawing too? I am just curious of what shannanigans is going on with the old code
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Ok, thank. I will contact him through the slack.
Thank you for your reply. However, ten minutes before I made the unsuccessfull transaction I realised two or three others whitout any complications. From the same Yobit wallet to the same destination wallet. So I do not understand what hapened...

Plus, I contact the dev of this ann and still had no answer but I am pretty sure I will get one when he will have a chance to answer me  Smiley

The dev is very active on the Slack channel! He usually reaches back to us within 30 min.
Thank you for your reply. However, ten minutes before I made the unsuccessfull transaction I realised two or three others whitout any complications. From the same Yobit wallet to the same destination wallet. So I do not understand what hapened...

Plus, I contact the dev of this ann and still had no answer but I am pretty sure I will get one when he will have a chance to answer me  Smiley
Hi guys!

I got some coins on Yobit (Yes, I know I should not have...). Then I tried to make a withdraw from Yobit to another wallet and the transaction is stucked in a "In Progess" state. I contact Yobit support and they told me this:

"In your case WD status is sending error. Only tech team/admin can help,better cancel WD"

Here is the information about the transaction: 2017-07-27 01:45:05 - 30930,44329088 COXST   

I will not lie, I am new to this and do not know how to cancel the WD.

Could you give me a hand please ?

Thanks in advance.

Xamito

The coins on Yobit are old and can put come off the exchange because the old coin is dead. You can only find the new coins on waves Dex right now. Download the waves wallet and find the Coexistcoin there with the green check mark.
Hi guys!

I got some coins on Yobit (Yes, I know I should not have...). Then I tried to make a withdraw from Yobit to another wallet and the transaction is stucked in a "In Progess" state. I contact Yobit support and they told me this:

"In your case WD status is sending error. Only tech team/admin can help,better cancel WD"

Here is the information about the transaction: 2017-07-27 01:45:05 - 30930,44329088 COXST   

I will not lie, I am new to this and do not know how to cancel the WD.

Could you give me a hand please ?

Thanks in advance.

Xamito
Since you are invited by the wavesplatform I'm sure you will have a green mark that will mean you are a verified token once you transfer in their trading platform looking forward to see coexist there.

CoExistCoin has had the green mark (verified) for a few weeks now.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Well there are two factors with the green checkmark. First is that, we were the first coin to be migrated to the Waves Block-chain with an open invite from WAVES platform. They thought CoExistCoin Charity would be a very good fit for Waves

The second factor is that we have alot upcoming. I just cannot reveal anything yet. Myself and the community are working hard to release whats coming.

Since you are invited by the wavesplatform I'm sure you will have a green mark that will mean you are a verified token once you transfer in their trading platform looking forward to see coexist there.
Pages:
Jump to: