Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 7. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Well there are two factors with the green checkmark. First is that, we were the first coin to be migrated to the Waves Block-chain with an open invite from WAVES platform. They thought CoExistCoin Charity would be a very good fit for Waves

The second factor is that we have alot upcoming. I just cannot reveal anything yet. Myself and the community are working hard to release whats coming.
Activity: 553
The DEX is now available for android users from within your wallet. Android users can now get CoExistCoin right from their wallets! Very awesome

wow thats nice, the more platform it will be used the nice it wil get Smiley ...

btw the old coexst on exchange ( such as yobit) they are dead .... better to not touch them Smiley right

Anything else is old fake CoExistCoin. New trading ticker for CoExistCoin will be CEC. COXST is a fake. Be weary. The only place to trade CoExistCoin is within the wallet on the DEX currently.

im interested in buying some cec but what do i do w/ it afterwards?
 how did cec get the green check mark when there s no usage for it right now.

probably reserved the name as a placeholder so some jackass scammer doesn't try to beat him to the punch.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
The DEX is now available for android users from within your wallet. Android users can now get CoExistCoin right from their wallets! Very awesome

wow thats nice, the more platform it will be used the nice it wil get Smiley ...

btw the old coexst on exchange ( such as yobit) they are dead .... better to not touch them Smiley right

Anything else is old fake CoExistCoin. New trading ticker for CoExistCoin will be CEC. COXST is a fake. Be weary. The only place to trade CoExistCoin is within the wallet on the DEX currently.

im interested in buying some cec but what do i do w/ it afterwards?
 how did cec get the green check mark when there s no usage for it right now.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Founder of CoExistCoin
Activity: 672
Recieved notification. CoExistCoin Inc. has been approved as our charity orgs name! Im very happy.  Grin Grin
As in a registered Corporate name ?! That's so awesome!
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Recieved notification. CoExistCoin Inc. has been approved as our charity orgs name! Im very happy.  Grin Grin

AMAZING!!! This is so awesome!
Activity: 896

Unstoppable!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
I am finishing up filling the application to have CoExistCoin incorporated as an exempt non-stock corporation in the State of Delaware, USA. In addition I am filling out paper work to have the organization officially recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Important information on slack. Major announcements by weekend
Activity: 672
The proper CoExistCoin can now be found in BlockFolio listed under WavesDex!

CoExistCoin is now also a verified (Green Check Mark) Waves Asset!.
Founder of CoExistCoin
coinexchange wallet is out of maintenance now.
what will happen to old coxst will they burn?

Only the ones we burned unless they delist us
Activity: 616
coinexchange wallet is out of maintenance now.
what will happen to old coxst will they burn?
Founder of CoExistCoin
We are now a verified asset on the waves dex. Green check mark in simpler terms.

YaY
Founder of CoExistCoin
We should find a way to get the other coexist off of Yobit

Buy it up and send it off exchange. We have a permanent burn address.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
We should find a way to get the other coexist off of Yobit
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey hey everyone. I just want you guys and gals to know that we will release an official white paper (because all the cool kids do) on 8/5/2017. The number one reason why CoExistCoin was created for is to help people in need. It will be spelled out with realistic goals and to do now concept. Not this is my vision for the future. We need to do something now. Sooner than later.  Keep watching here and all the usual places

That's great news Phil, keep up the great work mate!

I have just voted for keep pace with the current plan as soon enough COXST will be listed on the exchanges and hopefully this time a big exchange like Bittrex or Polo. I'm just glad that we have said goodbye to Yobit as they are a complete joke and something should be done about them for what they did and for what they are doing now as they are scamming people by not closing down the trading on COXST. They continue to keep doing this and they seem to get away with it and not with just this coin but many other coins I have seen this. That's why I always warn people not to use their exchange as they can not be trusted period!
Pages:
Jump to: