Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 4. (Read 127698 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Just a few updates that I would like to announce.

The very first Lets Co Exist Podcast is up. We talk CoExistCoin, charity, Waves, Oceanlabs and crypto trading. Give it a listen here https://soundcloud.com/philip-lima-373133188/lets-co-exist-podcast

CoExistCoin donation page is going through a change. Choose which charity campiagn that you wish to support and donate too. You in turn will receive CoExistCoin in return. Invest in others future as well as your own in one shot! It is amazing and we will be expanding more on this in the coming months. Donate to help empower those in need here and receive CoExistCOin in return. (  dont believe in charity? You can donate to CoExistCoin development as instead)
https://coexistcoin.org/donate.html

Our POS which has been talked about by myself is currently undergoing testing. It appears it is not coming in the next few weeks but rest assure that it is still being worked on and around the corner.

Dont forget the other way to get your hands on CoExistCoin is to download the waves wallet https://coexistcoin.org/wallet.html and fund it with the desired currency that you wish to exchange with. CoExistCOin is trading on a truly decentralized exchange that is accesible right in the wallet. You can trade in the exchange right from your iPhone or google device as well.

Thank you all for the support and wishing everyone a healthy and happy holiday season,

Phil Lima

Founder of CoExistCoin
Receive CoExistCoin when Donating to charity. Go to our donate page https://coexistcoin.org/donate.html

Founder of CoExistCoin
Great time to pick up CoExistCoin. Trade it from within the wallet's decentralized exchange. Freakeshly low prices. Multiple pairs to trade from. Download the wallet at our website
https://coexistcoin.org/wallet.html
Founder of CoExistCoin
What happened to the Coexistcoins of the old chain? Do they quote in any market? Is there a thread for them? The chain keeps staking but is still alive? Can you still exchange for the new tokens?

Those old CoExistCoins are finished mate. CoExistCoin is now on the Waves platform and has been for many months now. Not sure if you can still swap them over to the new CoExistCoin Waves token because like I have said its been months now since the swap. I believe Yobit is still trading the old CoExistCoin but that is dead as well. The only exchange is the Waves Platform.

Are you saying that anyone still in possession of the (old) CoExistCoin is basically screwed? Like some others, I had my coins staking (but on a VPS), and never felt the need to make sure there was a coin swap (yet alone with a stringent deadline). What exactly are those users supposed to do with their [essentially] dead coins now?

One of the great benefits of blockchain technology is that you have the capability to know exactly how many coins are in circulation at any given point in time. Using that information, you could should have set aside enough new coins/tokens for holders to exchange. Better yet, you could have done like many others and swapped them automatically, or used any other huge number of options that were are available. Most people simply don't have the time to make themselves aware of a mandatory, manual coin swap.

Please let me know exactly what it is I should do with my now useless CoExistCoins if I am unable to exchange them..

I have been swapping people coins still. And theres no way to auto swap from old blockchain to a waves blockchain. Had to do it maunally. DM me with your situation and of course I will do what I can to swap your old coins. I do my best for the community as I hope you all know
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
What happened to the Coexistcoins of the old chain? Do they quote in any market? Is there a thread for them? The chain keeps staking but is still alive? Can you still exchange for the new tokens?

Those old CoExistCoins are finished mate. CoExistCoin is now on the Waves platform and has been for many months now. Not sure if you can still swap them over to the new CoExistCoin Waves token because like I have said its been months now since the swap. I believe Yobit is still trading the old CoExistCoin but that is dead as well. The only exchange is the Waves Platform.

Are you saying that anyone still in possession of the (old) CoExistCoin is basically screwed? Like some others, I had my coins staking (but on a VPS), and never felt the need to make sure there was a coin swap (yet alone with a stringent deadline). What exactly are those users supposed to do with their [essentially] dead coins now?

One of the great benefits of blockchain technology is that you have the capability to know exactly how many coins are in circulation at any given point in time. Using that information, you could should have set aside enough new coins/tokens for holders to exchange. Better yet, you could have done like many others and swapped them automatically, or used any other huge number of options that were are available. Most people simply don't have the time to make themselves aware of a mandatory, manual coin swap.

Please let me know exactly what it is I should do with my now useless CoExistCoins if I am unable to exchange them..
Founder of CoExistCoin
Very 1st podcast. I talk CoExistcoin, Charity, Bitcoin and crypto trading. Check it out. More importantly share it. https://soundcloud.com/philip-lima-373133188/lets-co-exist-podcast
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
For those loyal to slack I will continue updating there.

We are working on updates. Pos is delayed. The testing is going on now.

Website update is hopeful soon. Donation page and some other stuff on site to change. Menno has paid for and worked on the site with not much pay. I appreciate it and do not want to give a lot to update. I’ll send Menno the changes and html set up for changes soon. Donation will be much like how old site was set up. Set up like a store. Donate and get CoExistCoin in return.

We are also working on a custom wallet. We are awaiting for waves to finish testing their new dex feature, and ng network. Smart contracts coming soon as well With the wallet update.

Finally yes the ANN update as well.

The road map on the Ann page is on schedule.

The one thing everyone is waiting for is expanded places to trade. I have inquired into getting listed on other exchanges. Will keep everyone posted on that.
It’s a great time though to pick up coxst in the wallet exchange. Great deals on CoExistCoin there.

Thank you all for being a part of this all. And don’t forget if you are crypto rich, consider donating a small percentage to those in need at CoExistCoin.org

All is looking good dev, as we know all good things come to those that wait and I truly believe that CoExistCoin will be a great coin in the near future. Pinkcoin has had and is having great success and I think CoExistCoin can achieve the same. Looking forward to the future of CoExistCoin and I won't be selling any CoExist anytime soon.
Founder of CoExistCoin
For those loyal to slack I will continue updating there.

We are working on updates. Pos is delayed. The testing is going on now.

Website update is hopeful soon. Donation page and some other stuff on site to change. Menno has paid for and worked on the site with not much pay. I appreciate it and do not want to give a lot to update. I’ll send Menno the changes and html set up for changes soon. Donation will be much like how old site was set up. Set up like a store. Donate and get CoExistCoin in return.

We are also working on a custom wallet. We are awaiting for waves to finish testing their new dex feature, and ng network. Smart contracts coming soon as well With the wallet update.

Finally yes the ANN update as well.

The road map on the Ann page is on schedule.

The one thing everyone is waiting for is expanded places to trade. I have inquired into getting listed on other exchanges. Will keep everyone posted on that.
It’s a great time though to pick up coxst in the wallet exchange. Great deals on CoExistCoin there.

Thank you all for being a part of this all. And don’t forget if you are crypto rich, consider donating a small percentage to those in need at CoExistCoin.org
Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Okay! thanks for the reply. I have my old CoExistCoins in BTCpop staking, I will try to sell them in yobit if I can send them.

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Is CoExistCoin going to be listed on other exchanges now that the token sale is over? I have no problem using WavesDEx but I think CoExistCoin would do much better once it is listed on other exchanges, except for Yobit lol.
Activity: 672
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello CoExist team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in COXST just set c=COXST as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Activity: 896
Founder of CoExistCoin
Yes. Donation abuse is very common across the board. Using the blockchain for all transactions shows everything. Theres no hiding anything. There are 2 block explorers on the ANN post. We will have a working model of a ledger on the site. Things are in the works
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
There is no transparency showing where money is going thus causing mistrust from the public. This is where CoExistCoin comes in. Our model is that all our transactions are recorded on a Blockchain. Once recorded on the blockchain that info can never be changed, manipulated or hidden. It is there for the world to see. This is great and a start in gaining trust from the public.
If it will show where the money is going then its really priceless. Donations are often abused. It would be nice if CoExistCoin would show some statistics based on this on their site.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Hey hey everybody. It is very hard for a nonprofit charity organization to start up and thrive now a days. Of course there are many charity organizations that do a lot of good, but there is an abundance of nonprofit organizations abusing donated funds. There is no transparency showing where money is going thus causing mistrust from the public. This is where CoExistCoin comes in. Our model is that all our transactions are recorded on a Blockchain. Once recorded on the blockchain that info can never be changed, manipulated or hidden. It is there for the world to see. This is great and a start in gaining trust from the public.

We are in a unique position to offer something in return for donations. It’s a way to help Empower those in need as well as helping yourself.

Briefly, CoExistCoin is the oldest for charity blockchain crypto. Our Ann page on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083647.0;topicseen shows this. CoExistCoin started April of 2015. We have always been transparent and charitable. This year we decided to distribute the 15,000,000 COXST (of 27 Mill supply in circulation) that has been in our foundation wallet for years. Our whitepaper for those that want to research what we are doing is available at CoExistCoin.org. (Our white paper has been copied by many other ico charity startups so you may have seen a lot of wording elsewhere) Donating to CoExistCoin until November 4th you will be entered into the Token Offering.

If you do not want to read white paper here are some reasons why this possibly could be seen as an investment to some. Donating to charity and getting an asset in return is a win win for everyone. (COXST Tokens are traded on the waves dex exchange)

The reason why COXST could rise in value?

There would be a few factors that would raise the value of COXST.
There would be monthly buy backs. A percentage of our working capital is factored in because we would need COXST to record all donations on our blockchain. This would create market sales pressure. CoExistCoin is distributing all the COXST in its wallet so we would HAVE to buy back coxst to use as a service. We will not burn these tokens; they will be saved until end of year auction for charity telethon thus far re circulating them.

Other factors that I could see raising the value of COXST is that COXST will be needed as fuel on our future version of the website and app for certain features.

Lastly when we perfect using our system to record donations AND show of where an organizations funds are going we can market CoExistCoin as a system for any charity or organization that wants to show full transparency. Plus it feels good to donate as well.

What kind of features are in the pipeline for your website, and how do you plan to use *$COXST* as fuel?

The website will have 3 features to it. We have CoExistCoin charity campaigns, another page that smaller voiceless "worthy" caused groups can start. We will facilitate their needs to campaign and a way to collect donations.  (COXST would be needed to start a spot). 3rd page would be for a social media charity funding platform. COXST could be used to "up - vote" charity campaigns to gain a prominent page view position as well as used as a donation asset.

The app is a new idea I am working on. It would mirror the website but also double as a coxst wallet. One added feature would be to live feed broadcast a charity event.

I apologize in advance for posting here if I annoy you. But we really are a crypto doing good for humanity and promote crypto currency. Please consider Donating and in return you can participate in our Token Offering. Go to CoExistCoin.org and donate. We accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Waves, Ripple, Dash, Doge and traditional Fiat. All qualify towards Token Offering.

Below are #Charity Campaigns that we are working for. CoExistCoin.org only retains 10% for day to day operations. 90% goes directly to charitable causes. This is our model of transparency. It keeps us in check.

Activity: 553
wow. Good catch. thats crazy.

Their API is used for so many things, it's common sense to have a solid foundation laid down correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: