Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 5. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The surprise for CFI today.
This is a huge advantage for me.
I bought in 750 sat and in jual at 1500 sat.
And will buy again in 800 satoshi.
Cheers

Probably, sellers seem to dump at any chance and still selling now. I'd be quite surprised if it didn't fall back to 900 sat at least but I think I'll just watch the market for now and buy when it dumps next.

It looks like all altcoin pumps will be delayed because BTC will now fall again.
And this opportunity should be used by a trader.  Cheesy

I haven'T been following CFI for a while. It is sad that people are talking about dump and pump. Team should ask themselves why this is happening.
It was promising project at the beginning.

Dumps and Pumps are common in altcoin trading.
I really like the CFI now because it can get a big advantage.  Cheesy

The CFI team can't really do much about it, most smaller alts are usually manipulated massively to pump and dump. As the project grows and becomes worth more it will be harder to manipulate.

That is true but that pump dump games mostly happen on weak tokens as I can follow. Major projects more stronger against being manipulated most of the time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The development of the project looks quite interesting, and let it not be the first such, I saw a lot of similar, but as a whole while I watch.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Cheers

Probably, sellers seem to dump at any chance and still selling now. I'd be quite surprised if it didn't fall back to 900 sat at least but I think I'll just watch the market for now and buy when it dumps next.

It looks like all altcoin pumps will be delayed because BTC will now fall again.
And this opportunity should be used by a trader.  Cheesy

I haven'T been following CFI for a while. It is sad that people are talking about dump and pump. Team should ask themselves why this is happening.

I really like the CFI now because it can get a big advantage.  Cheesy

The CFI team can't really do much about it, most smaller alts are usually manipulated massively to pump and dump. As the project grows and becomes worth more it will be harder to manipulate.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Cheers

I really like the CFI now because it can get a big advantage.  Cheesy
legendary

I agree with you, 910 is a low price.
Maybe next month you will have a 3x profit.
Because the pump yesterday was a signal for the next pump.  Cheesy

I think so the ATL in sat is 500, so it's not even double that. ATH being 19000 sat, seems like most of the sellers have exited and an uptrend can begin at any moment. 3x would be nice but potentially a lot more if we see a massive alt run. Could be quite soon, I think within the next few months we will see real momentum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Here it is very quiet, does CFI have slack channel, telegram or dispute Huh
There has been no update from the developer.

It is very quiet, because team abandoned the thread and there is not exciting news that can make the ivnestors excited.
BTW I found on their website:
https://t.me/cofounditnews

Hi, friend..
Thank you for the information you provided.
It will be very useful for me to get clear information on CFI.
Good luck friend.
Greetings
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

It is very quiet, because team abandoned the thread and there is not exciting news that can make the ivnestors excited.
BTW I found on their website:
https://t.me/cofounditnews
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Activity: 616
I've purchased some around 910 sat just going to hold for a few months, I hope and expect an alt bull run to occur in the short term.

[/quote]

I agree with you, 910 is a low price.
Maybe next month you will have a 3x profit.
Because the pump yesterday was a signal for the next pump.  Cheesy
legendary
Cheers

And this opportunity should be used by a trader.  Cheesy

BTC is still holding quite well considering where the price was a year ago, CFI is actually holding pretty well too I thought it might stay around 900 sat for a while but it looks like it may be headed up already.

Cheers

I've purchased some around 910 sat just going to hold for a few months, I hope and expect an alt bull run to occur in the short term.
Activity: 966
Cheers

Cheers

legendary
Cheers

Cheers
legendary
CFI slowly but surely fix the price to 832 sat.
Hopefully mid-April the price will rise to 2k sat.
Hopefully there is no problem in CFI management

I wonder if Bitfinex news is enough to sustain the price above 1k but it seems like the pump is dead as the sellers have already started dumping. I feel quite lucky to have sold at 18.5k last year on the first Bittrex pump. I wonder how many months/years it will take to get back to those levels.

I sold after that pump with high lost. But still I feel lucky. It was disappointing investment for me.

Maybe with time in the upcoming years you will make a lot of money. Is there a roadmap or list of future developments currently planned? Had a look round the cofound.it Reddit and Twitter but haven't really found much. Tempted to buy back in after all this time as I am anticipating an alt bull run in the coming months and want to diversify my portfolio but not sure if CFI is a good choice currently.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

I wonder if Bitfinex news is enough to sustain the price above 1k but it seems like the pump is dead as the sellers have already started dumping. I feel quite lucky to have sold at 18.5k last year on the first Bittrex pump. I wonder how many months/years it will take to get back to those levels.

I sold after that pump with high lost. But still I feel lucky. It was disappointing investment for me.
legendary

Activity: 1085
CFI can bypass $1 easily when btc back to gain way
Activity: 616
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Looks in theory is all quite interesting, let's see now what can happen in practice with this. In the meantime, I will just observe the development.

Its already on a practical move and many projects have been part of CFI during the funding.Only concern here is the team is not much active about the updates and are not worried about investor's problem with CFI price going down on bittrex.

In the meantime we have to be patient because the price of all cryptocurrencies is in disarray.
Maybe this Week will be a fun week for altcoin traders.
Cheers  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: