Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 6. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Looks in theory is all quite interesting, let's see now what can happen in practice with this. In the meantime, I will just observe the development.

Its already on a practical move and many projects have been part of CFI during the funding.Only concern here is the team is not much active about the updates and are not worried about investor's problem with CFI price going down on bittrex.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looks in theory is all quite interesting, let's see now what can happen in practice with this. In the meantime, I will just observe the development.
Activity: 882
How change my eth adress on PriorityPass dashboard?
I send my CFI tokens to other eth adress and forgot about it (my own adress ofc not any exchange) and now I check and I have status on PP as "Inactive" but I dont have any button to change my old adress to new eth address.
Any help ?

EDIT: Just found option to change: it was on my login (mail) on PP after mouse click button lol. Not intuite but I saw before logout Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Introducing Crypto Laboratory London 

Telegram: https://t.me/CryptoLabLondonPublic
Youtube: https://[Suspicious link removed]/5oKj57
https://discord.gg/eaz84ch

Europe’s Leading ICO Presale Pool Syndicate now accepting new members. 

“We’re quite confident that when we’re sitting here in twenty years, we’ll be talking about Blockchain Technology the way we talk about the Internet Today” = Marc Andreessen

Who are we?  Crypto Laboratory London’s team consist of individuals with a wide variety of backgrounds in IT, programming and development, finance, HR, marketing and politics. We are all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors, traders and miners that are fulltime and in the community. We are London based and have a network with presence around the city however we do have presence globally. We’re investors just like you but we also believe that Blockchain has the potential to transform societies and reorganise industry and sectors. A great opportunity is presented to us where we can be a part of a revolutionary space and investing at the same time. Giving us access to a closed community. Without decentralization we would not be here. We can financially and socially support great projects we believe will have lasting impacts.

Why did we form? We saw the astounding lack of attention to details and well-rounded organisation around Crypto trading and ICO investing from other ICO pools and syndicates. In cases, some groups had easy access to ICO teams and allocations because of their networks, however the quality of the ICO’s themselves were not consistent. Analysis and community support were often poor. Other groups had good analysis and attention to details but lacked the access to pre-sale allocation for early investors. There was a space for an organisation that took the best practices and amalgamated them into one project. 

What do we do different? Our solution is that we have a great team that works to offer the best solution in each field when assessing an ICO.  We carry out a scrutiny process and due diligence on ICO’s before we personally invest. We also carry out our own tokenomics and analysis on the concept, team, advisors, prototypes and other important factors when initiating investment. We have a wide network across the crypto community and regularly attend conferences and meetings. Upcoming ICO projects approach Crypto Laboratory London because of the valued community that we have behind us, which VC firms and angel investors lack. Where possible we always like to have a close relationship to the projects we take interest in and represent the communities’ interests in ICO projects.  This means that when our community invests in a project; quick clarification and issues that arrive can be dealt with promptly.

How you can be involved We are opening participation up. This means you can join our community, benefit from the education, networking and personal analysis that we and others provide within our space, for free. There is no joining cost. We simply ask that keep an open mind to learning and contributing to discussions. From this, you will be given access to participate in syndicates which our Team secure through hard work and due diligence that we carry out. 

•   We create due diligence reports on ICO's for our partners, carry out technical analysis tailored for our clients and are advising a number of ICO's privately.
We also raise funds and acquire allocations and we are looking to build a network of groups who would be willing to share research/allocations and opportunities with each other.
Due to current market conditions most groups are struggling to raise capital because investors are not liquid.
•   

Sample of our publications for our global partners:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10drfnnGFRisiudDM9IlVx48zST2uAEAK
Cryptolaboratory featured on Neurochain.TV Youtube - https://youtu.be/grQKDGtykuM?t=38
https://medium.com/@cryptolaboratory/github-review-neurochain-ncc-6c4da3a4486a
https://medium.com/@cryptolaboratory/hycon-github-review-698a903c553e
https://medium.com/@cryptolaboratory/how-to-manage-risk-in-cryptocurrency-trading-by-arnie-j-cryptolaboratory-io-6809b13a34ac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrArkFieYE&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O87DcMuAkI

Activity: 406
Is CFI there is a plan to be listed on the binance exchange or the other.
Because bittrex exchange is now very strictly regulated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
While searching for new undervalued gems, saw this project and what I observed was this didn't get much exposure unlike any other coins that makes this somewhat special but still hard to find, by that it is struggling to go back to it's ATH. Though underexposed, this project shows a lot of potential to MOON.

They had enough supporters, and they got so many projects. What what investors got? What's the situation about those projects?
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
While searching for new undervalued gems, saw this project and what I observed was this didn't get much exposure unlike any other coins that makes this somewhat special but still hard to find, by that it is struggling to go back to it's ATH. Though underexposed, this project shows a lot of potential to MOON.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Cofound.it Community Announcement: Vote for CFI to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Cofound.it has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Cofound.it.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(Cofound.it is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

Are you trying to do a similar copy of Binance/Kucoin on your exchange and with a handful of selected coins you have picked it may not amuse many people from here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
The cfi team does not use this forum for any postings or reads anymore; that sucks. 

This was not the same case at the start, they were much active during the funding phase and once it was completed, vanished.The same is the case with their partner company iconomi, which used to be the frequently bumped thread last year.

Unfortunately it is common behaviour for many teams/projects. When they are trying to collect fund they are everywhere but after funding process things are chaning immediately.

This is "common behaviour" only for scam projects. If this is a case of CFI, investors can only rely on courts and laws against fraudulent business.

Cfi anytime delist from bittrex for pump and dump reasons ..😴
Bittrex do not support PnD .. The team already sold there coins during pump

I can see your frustrations, wait for a good price rise.I doubt if this liquidity issue continues for any quarter bittrex won't hesitate to remove CFI from their exchange.Let's wait and see if the team takes care of such issues.

I just found out that bittrex does not support pumps and discharges.
So, what else is not supported by bittrex other than pump and dump Huh
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
The cfi team does not use this forum for any postings or reads anymore; that sucks. 

This was not the same case at the start, they were much active during the funding phase and once it was completed, vanished.The same is the case with their partner company iconomi, which used to be the frequently bumped thread last year.

Unfortunately it is common behaviour for many teams/projects. When they are trying to collect fund they are everywhere but after funding process things are chaning immediately.

This is "common behaviour" only for scam projects. If this is a case of CFI, investors can only rely on courts and laws against fraudulent business.

I can see your frustrations, wait for a good price rise.I doubt if this liquidity issue continues for any quarter bittrex won't hesitate to remove CFI from their exchange.Let's wait and see if the team takes care of such issues.
Activity: 498

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
CoFound.it started this morning strong with $0,2 worth. At this moment still +20%. Check out the charts at CoinRanker.

Yes I see it. but the question is whether this is the beginning or will go down again the price Huh
Cofound.it announced a partnership with Auctus https://twitter.com/cofound_it/status/971354345622114304
Here is a special offer for Priority Pass members https://blog.cofound.it/how-auctus-is-revolutionizing-retirement-planning-32bf19a2708d

I'm not sure if many people will prefer go with Cofound but I'm waiting their Etherisc deal.
Activity: 60
Merit: 5

Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Activity: 1085
Activity: 218

Yes, I agree that is a real shame that many groups seem to disappear from the forums after they've been funded.  Some of this might be because of the low quality of posts, and maybe the new merit system will help to curtail them.  Hopefully many will come back because I've always considered this forum to be the source for everything crypto related, for many years before my account registration date.  I just wasn't involved in crypto full-time until recently so was mostly a lurker.

I get how difficult it can be to market a project.  Everyone I've been able to converse about my organization with wants to get involved, but unfortunately it's hard to spread the message about the organization.  I'm trying multiple ways to do so, but the last thing I'd do is to cut off a place such as here with all of the accumulated knowledge as well as the most experienced people in the field.  I will be glad after we have passed the funding period, however, because I'd really like to devote more of my time to actually implementing instead of just marketing.  I guess some of this comes from my pre-crypto experience in the government contracting field, where marketing is completely different than marketing an ICO/ITO organization.  In any event, professional marketing expertise in this field should be worth top dollar and I know that's one of the first hires that BTRIC will be making for our projects that complete the incubator and are launched as separate businesses.  Same as with blockchain developers, ICO/ITO marketers that know their stuff and do a great job are real assets to any team and not easy to find.

Best regards,
Ben

Yea I agree, the team after successful ICO should be even more active on forum and not disappear... I would check https://www.adelphoi.io they were the first incubator and are still active on all social media out there. I don't want to promote another company here, but it is what it is... If devs are not active we go somewhere where they appreciate investors...
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Please call it as SCAM project soon !!!

Scams are not moderated here and so the moderators don't tag a project scam based on the reports or posts.I won't call it a scam but a project with lazy team members who do not like to update frequently.

It is not scammed  but shitt project .. Advice do not buy cfi ..
I am here because I bought cfi tokens high rate now can't sell at loss ..!!

I heared  that cfi going to delist from Bittrex soon ... Is it true Huh?

I sold my CFI tokens while ago. About the delisting from Bittrex, I didn't hear anything.

There is no news about this delisting and we should not spread a rumor about CFI being removed from bittrex.If there is a constant low volume on the exchange, then this can be a possibility.

Scams are not moderated here and so the moderators don't tag a project scam based on the reports or posts.I won't call it a scam but a project with lazy team members who do not like to update frequently.

I sold my CFI tokens while ago. About the delisting from Bittrex, I didn't hear anything.
Activity: 498

Pages:
Jump to: