Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 34. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
"But it's hard to determine where ETH comes from.."

You know what he means  Wink

I missed the prioritypass opportunity. Just clicked the link that in the email ICONOMI sent, but it said priority pass form not available anymore. Have to wait Wednesday  Undecided
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi,

Kermee: due to unclear regulations we have added this safeguard against potential legal liability. But it's hard to determine where ETH comes from..

Fudster - obviously not exactly the same as they are also doing a trading platform Smiley We're launching our first three projects later today - you'll be able to see both how we choose them and how we add value. But in a nutshell, we provide a full expert assistance service - from legal to PR to branding to sales ... to help the projects not only have a successful crowdsale but also a great start to their business.

If anyone is having problems with their address, come to our public slack and IM me. We'll sort it out.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Isn't CoinDash doing exactly like this cofoundit too? CoinDash however is doing something very different and have been in beta version now.
While they are also a platform for ICOs, they are also developing decentralized trading platform for anyone to trade.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is the ICO not allowed for US Citizens?

Cheers,
Kermee
Activity: 612
Hello

it doesn't work for me...
I have tried 5 times already, with different amounts of ETH and gas...already lost more than 15 M gas...
Thanks for help!

What error are you getting?

If you are getting " Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]", that means you are not allowed in the pre sale. Wait till Wednesday for public crowdsale.

But if you think, if you are whitelisted, for confirmation, go to https://etherscan.io/address/0x55ae5792903b179915e10065e26610435832a3f7#readContract

Enter you address "isAddressAllowedInPresale', if true then send the funds. If still an issue, contact Jan or Daniel in slack, they can help you out

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello

it doesn't work for me...
I have tried 5 times already, with different amounts of ETH and gas...already lost more than 15 M gas...
Thanks for help!
Yes. Our bad. We implemented Priority pass by sending a batch of white-listed transactions just before the start, which were overwhelmed by the whale Txs and delayed everything.

My apologies. We have learned from our mistake and the projects launching on Cofound.it will not make it again.

The sending of funds works now.

Jan, Cofound.it
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Can't send some eth too... alwas getting an error !??!?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Is there any bug in cofound it pre-sale smart contract? why are there so many translation rejected by your contract?
Activity: 141
How many Cofound for 1ETH ? is one to one or there will be bonus for early investor?

Those that want a high-tech ultra-secure fin-tech platform like ICONOMI done in 3 months should familiarise themselves with the complexities of software development.. We will work as fast as we can, but for investors that want miracles perhaps other projects would be more to their taste Smiley

Also.. we're not dependant on the platform to start working. We have already announced the first project at http://x8currency.com/ and will announce several more on Monday. Stay tuned!
Those that want a high-tech ultra-secure fin-tech platform like ICONOMI done in 3 months should familiarise themselves with the complexities of software development.. We will work as fast as we can, but for investors that want miracles perhaps other projects would be more to their taste Smiley

Also.. we're not dependant on the platform to start working. We have already announced the first project at http://x8currency.com/ and will announce several more on Monday. Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
In todays worls people want quick results.Iconomi taking ages to create a platform,how will cofound be different when you have same team?
Activity: 141
How many Cofound for 1ETH ? 

Thank you for your answer. Another question is:
Is there any escrow for the tokens? It is mentioned that "The token compensation model has been proven to work. It was developed by the crypto community and used for years with community members performing escrow, translation, marketing or other services to crowdsale projects - the so-called “bounties”." on the website https://cofound.it/en/. Any details about this escrow?

Ah - our meaning was a bit different. The business model that we use, where experts help projects in exchange for crowdsale tokens, is actually the same model as is used on this forum for services like escrow.

However, there is no escrow for our crowdsale - it's an ETH smart contract that sends the funds back if the threshold is not reached or automatically distributes the tokens after the end.
Is there any escrow for the tokens? It is mentioned that "The token compensation model has been proven to work. It was developed by the crypto community and used for years with community members performing escrow, translation, marketing or other services to crowdsale projects - the so-called “bounties”." on the website https://cofound.it/en/. Any details about this escrow?

Ah - our meaning was a bit different. The business model that we use, where experts help projects in exchange for crowdsale tokens, is actually the same model as is used on this forum for services like escrow.

However, there is no escrow for our crowdsale - it's an ETH smart contract that sends the funds back if the threshold is not reached or automatically distributes the tokens after the end.
Where is the ANN thread on the bitcoin Forum? I cannot find it or may be I missed it somewhere. Also, there is few discussion in this thread about the Cofound.it. Is it not a hot project?

There is no official ANN thread. Our resources are very strained as we're working with projects already so we had to choose one channel to focus on and we chose our Slack. The forum interface is really suboptimal for structured communications, answers have to be repeated on every page.. it really requires more effort than we could devote. And I'd rather have a smaller thread where I can answer most questions than a poorly done main ANN thread.

Is it hot.. wait a few days and see Smiley
Activity: 742
Hey,

Cofound.it started as ICONOMI Mentoring program. We realised that this could potentially be a bigger story - but it would require total focus and more investment than ICONOMI supporters signed for. So we decided that it's best to spin off Cofound.it and form a new team around Daniel and me. ICONOMI will receive 10% of Cofound.it tokens, but we are independent. So we can totally focus on helping great projects and ICONOMI can focus on delivering a kick-ass Digital Asset Management platform.

Activity: 770
We are preparing to launch Cofound.it - a platform where the best ICO projects are selected, helped with expert coaches, given promotional funds and showcased to the investor community. The key idea is that the distributed economy can bypass not only industries like banking but also the VC industry.

Once we get everything finalized we'll create the ANN thread, but we'd also like to solicit community input.

If you are investors - how do you decide what to invest in? What kind of evaluation would be helpful to make selection easier?

If you are thinking of an ICO - what kind of services do you think you need?

You can find more about us at https://cofound.it/ and our slack at https://cofoundit.herokuapp.com

Where is the ANN thread on the bitcoin Forum? I cannot find it or may be I missed it somewhere. Also, there is few discussion in this thread about the Cofound.it. Is it not a hot project?
Hey,

Cofound.it started as ICONOMI Mentoring program. We realised that this could potentially be a bigger story - but it would require total focus and more investment than ICONOMI supporters signed for. So we decided that it's best to spin off Cofound.it and form a new team around Daniel and me. ICONOMI will receive 10% of Cofound.it tokens, but we are independent. So we can totally focus on helping great projects and ICONOMI can focus on delivering a kick-ass Digital Asset Management platform.
Activity: 742

hi, dev, i want to know the relationship between the Cofund.it  and the Iconomi, can you give me some detail information? Thank you very much!
We're being hit with a FUD campaign and they might soon find this thread so brace yourselves Smiley hopefully we can resume normal communication after our crowdsale.
Pages:
Jump to: