Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 4. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Cofound.it believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Cofound.it at: https://cointopper.com/coin/cofoundit

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
We wants to sell the CFI tokens as soon possible ..

We will never buy or trade this shitt token in future and advice you never do that ....  They  lie or Never replied your questions.

Worst token of my life. We will rate 0/10.👍

It was one of my worst investments. Luckily I sold while ago and invested some other project.

CFI is full of scammed ..  They never touch with investors and supporters . They took all investors money from ICO's.

I advice you don't invest in any CFI project or you will get in loss always ...  Keep it mind ..
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

We will never buy or trade this shitt token in future and advice you never do that ....  They  lie or Never replied your questions.

It was one of my worst investments. Luckily I sold while ago and invested some other project.

CFI shitt token and full of Scams ... None of the project get sucess .. Worst coin ever friend .

Hope  Bittrex will DELIST this shitt token sooon ... No volume and only pump and dump !
Activity: 420

CFI has only use for pump and dump .  Never believe on them . They pump sell their tokens than again dump .

This is shitt token CFI .in my list you can't believe on them.. It's not a lasting project fake team fake project fake ICO's .
None of the CFI project success ... Better to find some better project ....

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I've participated in many ICOs but I have to say that COFOUND.IT belongs to must trustworthy team I've every got in touch with.
I totally fell in love with service quality since CASHILA through ICONOMI to COFOUND.IT which are kindred teams with solid connections between.
Calling this scam can only fool which never used their services.
Yes the ICO system can burst but also it can be just start of big boom of ICOs on the other side.
How many people shout that BTC will burst on its top in 2013 and look where it is now...

No one is calling it a scam and I see your love for CFI.So can you show us how much of the tokens you hold and what are the ico's you have participated with your priority pass if any?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
The Blockchain Show Ep 5. - SLOVENIA as the ICO country. Marko's thoughts on why Slovenia is so inclined towards innovation and rich in blockchain knowledge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXkRu3yigSbsyjO1C9pm-JITsQQpgxaBK&v=hz-I9nac0YY
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
This is the best project ever ! https://www.ncryptclub.com !!! ICO WILL START SOON !
not a scam..

CFI is shitcoin in my list ...  Shame on them .. 👍

It is too bad my hopes were so high and invested in it during the ICO but then things turned out bad for investors and decided to sell, it was the best decision for me on CFI.

CFI is not worth of holding long . As it is Pump and Dump.
Still doesn't have much volume .
None of ICO supported by CFI get sucessed . CFI is wasting of time and money .
They came here to make money not to deliver service ...

CFI could create huge value, but unfortunately it hasn't happened as I can follow. Maybe they did but not for masses.

Cfi is all here for small PnD . not good for early adopters ..👎
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
not a scam..

It is too bad my hopes were so high and invested in it during the ICO but then things turned out bad for investors and decided to sell, it was the best decision for me on CFI.

CFI could create huge value, but unfortunately it hasn't happened as I can follow. Maybe they did but not for masses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I've participated in many ICOs but I have to say that COFOUND.IT belongs to must trustworthy team I've every got in touch with.
I totally fell in love with service quality since CASHILA through ICONOMI to COFOUND.IT which are kindred teams with solid connections between.
Calling this scam can only fool which never used their services.
Yes the ICO system can burst but also it can be just start of big boom of ICOs on the other side.
How many people shout that BTC will burst on its top in 2013 and look where it is now...
not a scam..

Activity: 420
not a scam..

not a scam..

CFI is shitcoin in my list ...  Shame on them .. 👎
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Quarterly Report, Q1 2018:
a shift towards our original vision, working with regulators towards better token crowdsales, growing our presence on 3 continents, improving CFI token utility & liquidity and more

https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-quarterly-report-q1-2018-86e50960513e

Shitt and SCAM no working product and development.
Stay away from CFI .. Or you scrabed in Pnd by CFI team
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Quarterly Report, Q1 2018:
a shift towards our original vision, working with regulators towards better token crowdsales, growing our presence on 3 continents, improving CFI token utility & liquidity and more

https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-quarterly-report-q1-2018-86e50960513e

Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Cofound.it platform roadmap 2018: 5 core services for the startup ecosystem

From the beginning, Cofound.it had a vision of building the support infrastructure to help startups grow and get funding. Breaking apart such an ambitious vision into a more concrete roadmap is no easy task for any technology startup, and it’s even more complicated for blockchain startups. Regulation is either undefined or becoming more strict, it varies wildly from country to country — a challenging situation when you’re building a global product — and blockchains are still evolving and trying to solve core design challenges such as scalability and maintainability. https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-platform-roadmap-2018-5-core-services-for-the-startup-ecosystem-9e6908f2a6eb
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
The development of the project looks quite interesting, and let it not be the first such, I saw a lot of similar, but as a whole while I watch.

I think its development is somewhat hampered.
The developer team increases trading volume for fear of losing the bitrrex exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: