Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 38. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Never thought such a situation like this, ico address was changed by hacker.What's the next step?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is an interesting situation for the Ethereum dev team in my view.

I believe they will have to roll back the Ethereum blockhain. Those that say WHAT?? must realize that with the DAO rollback they set a precedent. this was what the people against the DAO rollback warned against. this is a perfect example of the warning realizing. A good lawyer should be able to force the Eth team to rollback again as they did it previously without specifying criteria for rollback qualification. If the hack really happened, this is the only way to get the peoples money back.

if the Eth team did not want to be in this position, the should not have allowed the DAO rollback. it is a matter of principle.
Activity: 392
https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840d26e829b46dcc4ed6c0ae48

They change the token name into FUCKToken , ethereum dev team doing something i think ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Does anyone have the false ether address, and also the real one? I wanted to check on a few things. thanks

FAKE address was 0x6a164122d5cf7c840D26e829b46dCc4ED6C0ae48

Are you sure, over 43k Ethers token is in that address, CoinDash team is in serious trouble, why would they allowed themselves to be fooled on their big day
100x sure thats the scam address

If the team had done Airdrop, it would be better than the situation they found themselves now, because people now know the value of the tokens. I can't believe myself, I would have invested in this project if not that I came in late
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
How much $$ has been invested via the whitelist address (smart contract)?
no words. we want the proof of the hack. (logs, everything).

Shame on you coindash team.

Agreed  too easy to say  "sorry we been hacked"
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm on the whitelist so my Eth actually went to the right address will be interesting to see if White listed people get an eth refund or they force us to keep their worthless fucking CDT tokens
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
This is an interesting situation for the Ethereum dev team in my view.

I believe they will have to roll back the Ethereum blockhain. Those that say WHAT?? must realize that with the DAO rollback they set a precedent. this was what the people against the DAO rollback warned against. this is a perfect example of the warning realizing. A good lawyer should be able to force the Eth team to rollback again as they did it previously without specifying criteria for rollback qualification. If the hack really happened, this is the only way to get the peoples money back.

if the Eth team did not want to be in this position, the should not have allowed the DAO rollback. it is a matter of principle.
ETH need hard fork "Again"?

Don't need hard fork because these kind of weird mistakes or .....

will be affect ini ETH price ? i think yes

I think so ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Are you happy now, ICO "investors"?

Suuuuuuure, hacked Cheesy

a lot of investor lost their money any you are gloat here ..why ?
how ugly are you
Activity: 38
If this truly was just someone hacking the web page and changing the address then that really is unfortunate. I'll wait until the details are announced but either way it's a shitty situation for Coindash, their investors and this market.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I finally get through on an ICO and I get scammed.  Thanks a bunch guys.  Some guy warned several pages back that your website wasn't secure enough.  I guess I should have listened to that dude.

But you haven't listened to him. So you payed 17 ETH for this mistake  Wink.

Well thanks for pointing out the obvious Sherlock Holmes.  Way to contribute to the discussion.  Does your ego feel better now that you are "smarter" than all those who participated and lost a combined $7 million?  
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Does anyone have the false ether address, and also the real one? I wanted to check on a few things. thanks

Are you sure, over 43k Ethers token is in that address, CoinDash team is in serious trouble, why would they allowed themselves to be fooled on their big day
100x sure thats the scam address
Activity: 179
ETH need hard fork "Again"?

Don't need hard fork because these kind of weird mistakes or .....

will be affect ini ETH price ? i think yes
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

They were just leading a BIG project. but.. but.. they couldnt protect their website..
Activity: 38
It will definitely be interesting to see how this affects (if it does at all?) any of the upcoming ICO's.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Merit: 260
why people still trying to send ether to that address? weird
Not all of them are reading Bitcointalk. But I think devs will make the best to solve this problem. everyone will receive their tokens.
who the fçk cares about tokens now? they should get their ethers back not the scam tokens
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Are you happy now, ICO "investors"?

Suuuuuuure, hacked Cheesy
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
The biggest issue is how long it took them to take the site down and respond. If it was a genuine hack, and I'm not trying to slander here, it should have come down instantly...not after like 20 minutes of it. Absolutely wreaks of a scam.

How can you come in here and go on slack and say don't send money to the address on our homepage, and not take the damn thing down?  

Seriously.

I genuinely feel sorry for those that put trust in this con.

exactly. why take so much time in reporting this incident & taking down the site. But i guess they thought $7 million is enough money. Lets announce now..
Pages:
Jump to: