Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 36. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
the biggest news in cryptocurrencies market this year . every body should mark today

yes  . all the webchat group , qq qroup in china is talking about this news.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I'm on the whitelist so my Eth actually went to the right address will be interesting to see if White listed people get an eth refund or they force us to keep their worthless fucking CDT tokens

The CoinDash team would lose even more credibility if they refunded ETH to the Whitelist while giving out CDT to all those who got scammed.  Either ETH back to all, or CDT to all.  They can't afford the ETH, so their only real solution is to give out the CDT, create a truly magnificent product, and attempt to put the hack behind them.  Are they capable of this?  At this point, the confidence level is low.

I seriously doubt there will be any refunds issued at all. The tokens will most likely be issued to all.

The more I think about this, it has to be either inside job or scam. There is no way they could have let it go on like that with no action.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
How can I report the team to authorities?  

Is anyone here in Israel?  We need to find these mofos and bring them to justice.  

P.S. I suggest everyone with a CoinDash signature in their profile to remove it.  You are only continuing to support a scam/theft.  This will send shockwaves in the crypto community. 

lol are you kidding, they are in Israel, this country will never pursue its citizen , unless they are arabs   Angry
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
This is an interesting situation for the Ethereum dev team in my view.

I believe they will have to roll back the Ethereum blockhain. Those that say WHAT?? must realize that with the DAO rollback they set a precedent. this was what the people against the DAO rollback warned against. this is a perfect example of the warning realizing. A good lawyer should be able to force the Eth team to rollback again as they did it previously without specifying criteria for rollback qualification. If the hack really happened, this is the only way to get the peoples money back.

if the Eth team did not want to be in this position, the should not have allowed the DAO rollback. it is a matter of principle.

you are probably right,  but it won't be rolled back
it is selective outrage - just like everything else these days

they have to halt all Eth trading to minimize the damage and do a rollback. they have no choice as if they dont it could potentially be seen as negligence. i am against rollbacks but the eth team signaled differently that they are willing to rollback in the case of DAO and this instance is no different. By choosing the path of rollback with DAO they have chosen the path off rollback for other hacks.
Activity: 224
the biggest news in cryptocurrencies market this year . every body should mark today
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I'm on the whitelist so my Eth actually went to the right address will be interesting to see if White listed people get an eth refund or they force us to keep their worthless fucking CDT tokens

The CoinDash team would lose even more credibility if they refunded ETH to the Whitelist while giving out CDT to all those who got scammed.  Either ETH back to all, or CDT to all.  They can't afford the ETH, so their only real solution is to give out the CDT, create a truly magnificent product, and attempt to put the hack behind them.  Are they capable of this?  At this point, the confidence level is low.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Where coindash team?
They just say "don't send ETH to unauthorize address"Huh
FUCK!!!
Activity: 283
Well.

There are now 3 address

One from hack
One from whitelist
one from ... Wtf
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I hope you all learned a valuable lesson from this... instead of investing in these ICO promising vapor revolutions/disruptions, with mottos like "future of trading", and meaningless buzzwords like "operating system of cryptocurrencies", you should look at real crypto-currencies that are based on Proof-of-Work, crypto-currencies that are really doing something interesting that Bitcoin is not doing yet: Litecoin's Lightning Network integration, Monero's anonymity, Decred's governance (on-chain coin voting)... Such things. I cannot for the life of me understand why you find these Ponzis ICOs more interesting than those projects... And in the end, you get scammed, too.

You cannot get scammed with a Proof-of-Work coin.

exactly my words...

Thanks @praxis
Activity: 350
Swipe
Until now , I know what happened to coindash , don't want to blame anyone , just want to know how to solve this big problem.
Activity: 140
which one should have been the legit address ?? cmon no one knows ...impossible !!!! they just announce ico has been hacked
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
in financemagnates

Breaking: CoinDash’s Token Sale (ICO) Website Has Been Hacked

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-coindashs-token-sale-ico-website-hacked/
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
this was the right address...

0x7BabEa4724dcb14B52Cf255cEba2F3e70a0B60f9 ... where tokens are being created..

f**k they even had not verified there token address.. https://etherscan.io/token/0x2fe6ab85ebbf7776fee46d191ee4cea322cecf51

humm.. stay away

There is something I do not understand .. people are still continuing to send this eth adress.They are sending   eth without paying attention to any warning.I hope the problem is solve  but I do not have much faith.we'll wait and see.I hope coindash can accept responsibility for this.

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Look at this Fools.

Maybe they still don't know what has  happened.

Where did they get the address?
Site is down
probably slack?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Most likely they were Russian hackers who interfered in Trump's election. Of course, there should be a hand of the Kremlin. It is necessary to impose more sanctions on Russia.
Lol, you can't be serious  Cheesy
Activity: 274
no words. we want the proof of the hack. (logs, everything).

Shame on you coindash team.

This, 100% this. They have to prove this, it's all too fishy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Look at this Fools.

Maybe they still don't know what has  happened.

Where did they get the address?
Site is down

good question..
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
I hope you all learned a valuable lesson from this... instead of investing in these ICO promising vapor revolutions/disruptions, with mottos like "future of trading", and meaningless buzzwords like "operating system of cryptocurrencies", you should look at real crypto-currencies that are based on Proof-of-Work, crypto-currencies that are really doing something interesting that Bitcoin is not doing yet: Litecoin's Lightning Network integration, Monero's anonymity, Decred's governance (on-chain coin voting)... Such things. I cannot for the life of me understand why you find these Ponzis ICOs more interesting than those projects... And in the end, you get scammed, too.

You cannot get scammed with a Proof-of-Work coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
coindash.io is alive now, i think we will get announcment very soon

It better be a really, really good announcement. They have a lot of explaining to do. They know everything they say will be examined to the nth degree at this point.
Activity: 140
they should show proof of hack  or it will look like an inside job
Pages:
Jump to: