Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 167. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rofl I can't wait Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
What about UTC? I have some coins at coinmarket and can't do anything to them

You have to wait like everyone else  Tongue
Activity: 161
What about UTC? I have some coins at coinmarket and can't do anything to them
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
So you can't be bothered to post a quick message on your homepage that your website is basically non-functional, so I have to first deposit btc, then come here to find out that the market is down.  What a shitty system. How hard is it to post a message "Markets are down for maintenance" in big bold letters? It's like you're doing this shit on purpose.

I agree. I transferred BTCs, and only a after that I found out that I cannot trade. Now if I withdraw and move to another exchange I loose because of fees+time waiting for btc, after all this the price is different for like 3 hours ago.
Please in the future put it in writing that trades are stopped for maintenence so everybody knows that they need to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So you can't be bothered to post a quick message on your homepage that your website is basically non-functional, so I have to first deposit btc, then come here to find out that the market is down.  What a shitty system. How hard is it to post a message "Markets are down for maintenance" in big bold letters? It's like you're doing this shit on purpose.

I had the same thing, now I say goodbye to my transfer fees and time  Embarrassed Embarrassed
You are not alone here... :\

I would like to make at least the 'pending order' just because I am wasting my time right now checking if I can put it or not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

I had the same thing, now I say goodbye to my transfer fees and time  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

+1
I want make a trade and depozit BTC, can' bought other coins and now am on loose!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

+1
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
So max few hours left? I don't want to sit and glance all this time at market couse I can't put my order there so it would be helpful to know if it would be 2-3 hours or 5-8 hours from now...

+1

+1 there are some pretty nice arbitrary options. How long will it take?

Waiting too...
Activity: 74
So max few hours left? I don't want to sit and glance all this time at market couse I can't put my order there so it would be helpful to know if it would be 2-3 hours or 5-8 hours from now...

+1

+1 there are some pretty nice arbitrary options. How long will it take?

+1
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Long time from last login in coinmarket.io, and I had some DOGEs in there, now there's no wallet ??

Please send them back: DMYR5SQhY49agdYsYgyn1BHPDFFciewELG

DOGE Wallet is currently offline

Will I get my coins back ??
yes you will, give them some time tho
Jump to: