Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 86. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This /these scammers need to understand it's not a game and it is people's money they are stealing. Only time will tell if they come to their senses, but I just hope it isn't too late as the internet is a wealth of information if you know where to look Cheesy
Activity: 458
Merit: 500
I am willing to give 20 BTC to whoever gets to the guy first. Photo proof of "talking" to him requiered. PM me if you are interested.

I do know some debt collector firms in most countries that should be able to help out since we do give a hand to firms where debtors try to get away with it by travelling abroad.
Depending on the country I can call in a favor and for 20 btc we will break a leg or 2 in the process.

Just pm me the details and I will see what I can do.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I do withdraw ... and KDC i haven't in my wallet Cry ... please, do with this anything ..... sent me KDC ... a withdraw 150 KDC

Thu Mar 06 2014 14:53:38   149.9   KDC   108.162.229.170   confirmed
Transaction id: b50aef4d743ca597fe47952700bb0c9efecf77b3599505116162d1f940bdad2b
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am willing to give 20 BTC to whoever gets to the guy first. Photo proof of "talking" to him requiered. PM me if you are interested.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
They created a new exchange cryptoEX.cc WATCH OUT!!!! DON'T PUT ANY MONEY ON IT!!!! RT on twitter....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The guy is in Norway. I am going after him. I don't believe in the police though. Stay tuned.

ask him about my 0.92 btc ; )
NO! ask about my 0,5 btc !
Activity: 112
The guy is in Norway. I am going after him. I don't believe in the police though. Stay tuned.

ask him about my 0.92 btc ; )
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
That's what I thought.

If I were just a developer and my family were being threatened by people because of the actions of the person who I built the exchange for, I would give up the details of the owner in about 2 seconds.   The fact he hasn't done this is highly suspicious.
Activity: 196
It appears that Kenneth Bjorke is the person who wrote the dinkypage announcement.  At least that is what his tweet to me would suggest.

He claims he has no responsibility what so ever, yet has aided in the continued theft of coins by this person by not providing the details of who he has provided this platform to.

If I do not receive my coins back, then as he is the only person who we know to be involved with this scam, then I would suggest law enforcement start with him unless he wants to cough up any ore details on the person behind this scam.
Well he is just a scammer and a liar.
It appears that Kenneth Bjorke is the person who wrote the dinkypage announcement.  At least that is what his tweet to me would suggest.

He claims he has no responsibility what so ever, yet has aided in the continued theft of coins by this person by not providing the details of who he has provided this platform to.

If I do not receive my coins back, then as he is the only person who we know to be involved with this scam, then I would suggest law enforcement start with him unless he wants to cough up any ore details on the person behind this scam.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
We've got the guys address, we know his Facebook profile, we know his workplace. We can easily fuck him for what he did. Somebody should write him an e-mail informing him that if he does not give us back our money, we are going to send his personal details to 4chan.
Forget email and 4chan. The old fashioned way is always the better.

Post everything on 4chan you never know. We should use all the methods possible.

Feel free to let me know if they are in the UK.

I have received a message from FredOlsen to state that Kenneth Bjorke does not work in the office that I contacted.   I have asked if he does or has worked for them.  This is the whois data that we had for coinmarket before it was changed to an anonymous PO box.

Ken Bjorke has sinced restricted his twitter account so tweets etc can only be seen by approved followers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Anyone interested in going after coinmarket.io SCAM?
A friend of mine helped me obtain address of the person who registered the domain (no, it was not WHOIS but some internal help). Unfortunatelly I don't live in the same country as the scammer, but I will gladly help with coordinating proper actions (visiting his place and/or legal action).

We must do something but we dont know who is involved. What country is he living at?
legendary
Activity: 868
This guy already has the name/address
http://www.dinkypage.com/1245171

The owner of dinkypages. We can easily get the name/address and confirm we have the right guy. If he can hut down the website he can also give us the name/address if we are not returned our BTC/othercoins
legendary
Activity: 868
Such a shame Sad

When it was up a handful of days ago, I was able to withdraw around 1.5mil MINT.

I chose to leave my BTC at the exchange, as it wasn't all that much and there were rampant reports of stuck tx's.

^ Lesson learned I suppose.

Sad

Really did like this exchange.  It can be amazing how fast nodejs can be.....

Such a shame Sad

What lesson did you learn. How can we not leave BTC on exchange and other coins on the fucking exchange.
Everytime i want to buy a coin should i sent BTC wait for it and then buy a coin and transfer it. and do it 20 times a day it does not make any sense.
legendary
Activity: 1008
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
He is a bitch.. There is no doubt. I hope all victims can get their coins back but know looking impossible.
legendary
Activity: 988
This is a hardcore scam to say the least, I don't think words can describe how bad this one is... Sorry to all those that have lost coins here including myself but this one was just nasty, OUCH!

This person has to be drugged up to not realize how many people he is affecting here.
and my personalo coinamrket.io btc addres transfered too  Cry
https://blockchain.info/address/1LLUJZ3RgF7n9JTgQAs3Ytscqy7AjEBMUG
This indeed is not looking good, initially I thought my iCoin and btc had been put into cold wallets but as of today it has been split and transferred into numerous wallets. You can follow the chain
for my personal btc address on coinmarket.io

My personal Coinmarket.io btc address as you can see the btc is being transferred all over the place as of today.

1DFRVczZmc7s6sTNrHYvHoSKa4bswdN1Vt

https://blockchain.info/address/1DFRVczZmc7s6sTNrHYvHoSKa4bswdN1Vt

Yes, same thing happening with my btc, scam 100% confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get hold of this guy before it's too late.

I see that my pending 1 mil of redd is also tranferred. Maybe they are moving everything to that new exchange? Like a big surprise migrate Tongue
or they going to sell evrything and live happy lives  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: