Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 87. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This indeed is not looking good, initially I thought my iCoin and btc had been put into cold wallets but as of today it has been split and transferred into numerous wallets. You can follow the chain
for my personal btc address on coinmarket.io

My personal Coinmarket.io btc address as you can see the btc is being transferred all over the place as of today.

1DFRVczZmc7s6sTNrHYvHoSKa4bswdN1Vt

https://blockchain.info/address/1DFRVczZmc7s6sTNrHYvHoSKa4bswdN1Vt

Yes, same thing happening with my btc, scam 100% confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get hold of this guy before it's too late.

I see that my pending 1 mil of redd is also tranferred. Maybe they are moving everything to that new exchange? Like a big surprise migrate Tongue
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
This indeed is not looking good, initially I thought my iCoin and btc had been put into cold wallets but as of today it has been split and transferred into numerous wallets. You can follow the chain

My personal Coinmarket.io btc address as you can see the btc is being transferred all over the place as of today.

Yes, same thing happening with my btc, scam 100% confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get hold of this guy before it's too late.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

I want to withdraw my 270.000 NOBLECOINS how i can do it?

The short answer is you can't.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Yep - they have set up the same code even using the same servers.

Time to write to cloudflare.com again.

It is believed that Kenneth bjorke is the guy doing this.

ALSO it is worth noting that if you used the same username and password on these exchanges as you do on any other exchange or mining pools, then you should change them NOW.
Activity: 196
We've got the guys address, we know his Facebook profile, we know his workplace. We can easily fuck him for what he did. Somebody should write him an e-mail informing him that if he does not give us back our money, we are going to send his personal details to 4chan.
Forget email and 4chan. The old fashioned way is always the better.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

I want to withdraw my 270.000 NOBLECOINS how i can do it?
Activity: 292
Keeping coins on exchanges is stupid and ppl can blame only themselves if they loose something. It is your own risk sending coins there. Don't snivel like 13yr old schoolgirls. Accept your mistakes. Same with Cryptsy, Kraken or all other.

Its the fact that trust has been lost yet again. Why shouldn't we be able to keep coins in an exchange. I assume Day traders must have to.

Of course they do.  Exchanges are supposed to be safe.  Suggesting we should transfer funds in for each transaction at each moment is silly.  One it doesn't address the problem and two it isn't realistic for anyone that isn't just dumping their coins or buying at the current market price.

I do not understand one things.. why people blame users for keep coins on exchange?... Why scam should be NORMAL exchange behaviour? I though exchanges are making for let people trade there, and take profit from fee not from thiefing. If People should await each minute that exchange can run with coins, nobody will use them at all...

Need to do something with this whole situation in crypto nowdays. Since like there are million pamp and dump  scam coins now, there are already bunch of pump and dump exchanges appear....

Agreed!  I guess it is the classic blame the victim game.  I don't understand it myself, but it seems common on the forums.  How do people "deserve" to be robbed?  We are simply using an exchange in the manner it is meant to be used and apparently we should be punished for it.  In any event, you have to ignore this sort of thing.  It simply makes no sense.

Regarding the state of crypto in general.  I completely agree.  Crypto needs new people to grow and with their coins getting stolen at every turn not many people will stick around.  In fact, seeing what I've seen already would be enough to turn me away from crypto completely if I had not tied up a considerable amount of money in mining rigs.

The wild west mentality of the crypto world might be "great" to some people but for the majority it is pure chaotic insanity.  No way the concept can gain much traction in its current state.
Activity: 406
Do you have his e-mail?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Guys,

You are not absolutely 100% sure this is your guy, are you? If that's the case, just leave the personal details etc. out of this, because you can really fuck up somebody's life.
If, however, this is the dev and he is indeed a scammer (starts to look like it), he deserves all of this.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
We've got the guys address, we know his Facebook profile, we know his workplace. We can easily fuck him for what he did.

this is great!
Activity: 406
We've got the guys address, we know his Facebook profile, we know his workplace. We can easily fuck him for what he did. Somebody should write him an e-mail informing him that if he does not give us back our money, we are going to send his personal details to 4chan.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I lost 0.2 BTC... This parasitic guy needs to be caught.
Activity: 168
what a fucking idiot. he could've legitimately profited more if he kept the exchange running.
now he obviously has a mark on his back.
Activity: 98
Everybody!!!

WARNING!!

These Coinmarket guys are trying to open a new site CryptoEX.cc

Exact same trading engine with a few changes in the layout.  They added a chatbox which was supposed to be udated in Coinmarket.

F..kin morons are even using the same ugly fonts.  

Looks like the scam is done. From the trollbox:

guozhou: Withdraw currently frozen???

dnic24: lulz what a joke markets frozen for 4 days

beera: seriously....this is still frozen?

hzcwl: Withdraw currently frozen???

Edit:

CoinMarket.io is now completely down: "Website is offline No cached version of this page is available."

Someone with skills needs to hunt these guys down.  They not only f..ked all the people on Coinmarket.io but tried the same scam with CryptoEX.cc
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
It all makes sense now why the site came online on and off and that was mainly to get additional registrations and deposits from people thinking they were going to come back.

Like I said before this was a string along scam and it worked really well for these guys, although there is a chance it seems they stole from some scarier people then themselves but
obviously they feel confident they won't get caught.

Honestly I sure many people would pay to see radical islamists cut there heads off with rusted knife.
Activity: 210
Everybody!!!

WARNING!!

Exact same trading engine with a few changes in the layout.  They added a chatbox which was supposed to be udated in Coinmarket.

Looks like the scam is done. From the trollbox:

guozhou: Withdraw currently frozen???

dnic24: lulz what a joke markets frozen for 4 days

beera: seriously....this is still frozen?

hzcwl: Withdraw currently frozen???

Edit:

CoinMarket.io is now completely down: "Website is offline No cached version of this page is available."
Everybody!!!

WARNING!!

guys just found this exchange: https://cryptoex.cc/
is it just me or does it look 99% the same as coinmarket? just witha slightly different design

it's fucking ridiculous if he stole our crypto and started a new exchange.

I have to say this f...kin asshole has balls of steel trying to open a new site and play the same game.  Anybody know how to track down the owner of crypotoex.cc before it goes down?  That is the EXACT same site and the guy is trying to pull the EXACT same bullshit.  Everybody needs to go there and demand your money back or else.
Activity: 112
guys just found this exchange: https://cryptoex.cc/
is it just me or does it look 99% the same as coinmarket? just witha slightly different design

it's fucking ridiculous if he stole our crypto and started a new exchange.

I don't think so.. they already did thousands of btc.. why would he create a new exchange that looks terrible and mistrustful?

Why devs who scamed people with coin make new one? Since it is easy money. There are can't be enough money.

Yeah but I guess they don't need money anymore? We can't know how much btc they scammed but it must be about 1k.

Just have to wonder how much punishment bitcoin can take before it collapses, only 12 million in circulation and with all these exchanges/silk road etc being taken out how much
is really available to actually use? Possible that litecoin or iCoin could be the new standard for trade?
Pages:
Jump to: