Pages:
Author

Topic: COINOTRON pool - BTC pool closed, please withdraw your coins. - page 3. (Read 61796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
under DDoS? I had 13 LTC in  Embarrassed

Our hosting service had "Problems with network".

looks like it still has
legendary

Our hosting service had "Problems with network".
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 191
Merit: 110
BAH! Another downtime!  Time to switch pools once again. Sad
Activity: 28
I'm new to litecoin mining.    I've signed up and configured my miner and its connected and working at around 100khs.

Is it normal to get 'pool request that work restart'   and stratum connection to pool 0 disrupted'  quite a lot??   Only got that now and then when Btc mining.

Thanks

http://i40.tinypic.com/ie2ghx.jpg

I'm new also, I don't know why but I had a feeling to change the Intensity to 12 and I don't get that problem... scratch that as I write this my badass 4850 just got the interupt/restart but so far my 7850 hasn't...  but either way, got a combined 300+ khash off them.

thanks,    I went back to a basic cgminer config and and added things step by step.     My hash rate has dropped by 20 hashes but at least its a bit more stable, and not as many connection problems.

EDIT: i'd like to report it was driver issues causing my issues.   and a matter of finding the right intensity
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
I'm new to litecoin mining.    I've signed up and configured my miner and its connected and working at around 100khs.

Is it normal to get 'pool request that work restart'   and stratum connection to pool 0 disrupted'  quite a lot??   Only got that now and then when Btc mining.

Thanks

I'm new also, I don't know why but I had a feeling to change the Intensity to 12 and I don't get that problem... scratch that as I write this my badass 4850 just got the interupt/restart but so far my 7850 hasn't...  but either way, got a combined 300+ khash off them.
Activity: 28

Thanks

http://i40.tinypic.com/ie2ghx.jpg
legendary
Please use this topic for BTC only.

I suspended FRC payouts before hard fork block 28336. Just in case. Yesterday morning payouts were enabled:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2254646
legendary
still no payment after 12 hours
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
No FRC payouts here either.  I guess wallet is low?  Should we be concerned?
legendary
im not getting any FRC payments ... anyone else?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
I'm getting really poor rewards on the BTC pool.

I should be getting about 0.08 BTC per day at 1750Mh/s, instead, from my own calcs I'm getting an average of 0.03BTC per day? Anyone know what's up?
legendary
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
with PPC and TRC stabilized, any chance PPS fee will drop for PPC and turned on for TRC?
Activity: 21

First on the list are performance improvements, merged mining, new currency.
JSON API and more detailed stats will be implemented but not in upcoming 2-3 weeks.

how about that API?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
I got the payout I was due yesterday....  Now I am more worried about how LTC diff. rose by 26% in a few hours while I was sleeping  Shocked
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
No, my miner is still running and accepting shares.  I am concerned about the website being down though, I should be crossing my payout threshold any minute now....   Tongue

web site is working, but i crossed my payout limit few hours ago, not getting any payout yet...
Activity: 308
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
No, my miner is still running and accepting shares.  I am concerned about the website being down though, I should be crossing my payout threshold any minute now....   Tongue
Activity: 16
If the website is down, does that mean mining is not working either?
Pages:
Jump to: