Pages:
Author

Topic: COINOTRON pool - BTC pool closed, please withdraw your coins. - page 5. (Read 61845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
I've been pointing my CPU at your LTC pool for a while now, using mining_proxy and minerd. It works slow but gets shares.

I finally installed a Radeon 6570, and use cgminer. When I point it at ANY of your pools, using default settings from your Help section, I get very few shares. I have tried it on BTC and TRC, as well as on LTC (using scrypt, of course). In other BTC pools I have tried I get shares (about 80-85 Mh/s) but in your pools I get very few, if any. (I was connected to TRC pool for ten minutes leading up to the time of this point, and got two shares only.) Has your pool been rejecting connections, or should I be doing something special?

Coinotron pools send shares of higher difficulty than 1. So you submit shares less frequently but they are more valuable.

Here you can find actual values: https://www.coinotron.com/coinotron/AccountServlet?action=home ( BTC stratum uses share difficulty 4)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I've been pointing my CPU at your LTC pool for a while now, using mining_proxy and minerd. It works slow but gets shares.

I finally installed a Radeon 6570, and use cgminer. When I point it at ANY of your pools, using default settings from your Help section, I get very few shares. I have tried it on BTC and TRC, as well as on LTC (using scrypt, of course). In other BTC pools I have tried I get shares (about 80-85 Mh/s) but in your pools I get very few, if any. (I was connected to TRC pool for ten minutes leading up to the time of this point, and got two shares only.) Has your pool been rejecting connections, or should I be doing something special?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
pool seems down now and every time i've checked today

Pool is running. Website is going down from time to time. I'm working on it.

sorry i did mean the website. I wasn't currently mining there
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
when is stratum@PPcoin?
TIA
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Is anyone else having this problem with PPcoin, I am using guiminer and it will connect and get shares for about 10 to 15 minutes, but then will go to connection problem, only does this for PPcoin, and I have tried ports 8322 and 9322.  Why would it mine fine for a bit, and then all of a sudden have a problem?  And it isnt a localized event, the same thing happened to my friend who tried to mine PPcoin at Coinotron.
legendary

Pool is running. Website is going down from time to time. I'm working on it.
Activity: 756
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Please add email notification when a worker goes down. Otherwise love the pool.

Thanks,
legendary
feature request:

block info page.

IRC quote: not sure where else to look for you..  I was wondering if youcan PLEASE add a blocks found page, or a block info page for each coin.  with the block finder included.  I would mine there more often if I could identify when i found blocks.

Added to todo list. I will probably add 1 more column to "Solved blocks" table.
legendary
Activity: 1876
feature request:

block info page.

IRC quote: not sure where else to look for you..  I was wondering if youcan PLEASE add a blocks found page, or a block info page for each coin.  with the block finder included.  I would mine there more often if I could identify when i found blocks.
legendary
my BTC wont payout..

BTC pool is DGM. That means coins are confirmed (ready to withdraw)  when block is confirmed ie after 120 conf. Current block has only 73 confirmations.
Activity: 65
my BTC wont payout..
Activity: 490
TRC difficulty

often there is a significant difference between TRC difficulty on Coinotron page and the well known

http://dustcoin.com/mining

So when I mine at Coinotron at any given point in time which difficulty is the right one? What am I mining against? If dustcoin says 500%+ and Coinotron homepage says 60% what the @#%$!! should I do?   Undecided

TRC changes even faster - my site averages out for the given hour to reflect current difficulty, but I'd be weary enough of TRC's difficulty as it is.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
TRC difficulty

often there is a significant difference between TRC difficulty on Coinotron page and the well known

So when I mine at Coinotron at any given point in time which difficulty is the right one? What am I mining against? If dustcoin says 500%+ and Coinotron homepage says 60% what the @#%$!! should I do?   Undecided
The difficulty on TRC changes every hour unlike most coins. I'm not sure which one is more up to date but I would guess Coinotron would as it's actively mining it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
TRC difficulty

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
site does not work but LTC pool seems to work fine with cgminer
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
CGminer can't connect to coinotron.com
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
Hey guys I can't connect to coinotron it just loads forever even though I am mining okay on coinotron.

Is it only me?

Disclaimer: For some reason coinotron website never worked for me unless I go to it though google search redirection in first place. But now even this doesn't work!
Activity: 112
Heya all,

I have issues(can't use any proxy) using stratum proxy on coinotron can anyone take look on this topic? Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stratum-proxy-problem-on-coinotron-170527

Thanks already, have nice mining!
legendary
Hello,
I'm mining LTC with a Radeon 5850 clocked at 575MHz(1.038v)/700MHz(GDDR5).
CGminer show actual khash 210.4K/s but on Coinotron website it seems very low (like 28K/s).

What's the problem?
This is the command line:
cgminer -d 0 -I 12 -v 1 -w 128 -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3334 -u xxx -p xxx --scrypt

Catalyst 13.2/AMD SDK 2.5/Windows 8.

There is separate thread for questions/problems regarding other currencies available at Coinotron.
LTC, PPC, TRC, FRC thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pool-coinotron-ravencoin-pps-15-pplns-rbpps-0-49182

You probably have bad cgminer configuration. I'm not an expert on this topic.
Please read this guide:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/consolidated-litecoin-mining-guide-for-5xxx-6xxx-and-7xxx-gpus-117221
Pages:
Jump to: