Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 2. (Read 7625 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:36:36 PM
Many coins that can be held besides bitcoin and ethereum, for example eos, ripple or neo, of course these three coins have good potential to be invested and the development is also quite good, please buy the three coins and hold them
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
November 12, 2018, 10:34:20 PM
Actually, this is not an easy question to answer. Until now I only trust Bitcoin, If you have to choose:EOS, ETH
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 10:30:58 PM
You can examine a lot coins but my favoroutie coins that are VeChain, Cardano, Credits and Ins. I think you can gain better profit with these coins.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 10:20:31 PM
My portfolio consists mainly of ICX and EOS 40 + 40 percent and about 20 percent Ethereum which we exclude at will of the author.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 12, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

The coins i wanna suggest for long term holding is that the bitcoin, in myself bitcoin is proven to me i'm had earn in bitcoin for long term holding in past two years because bitcoin has a great platform and blockchain technology in crypto.
November 12, 2018, 10:12:29 PM
I agree with you. But to be honest it is always difficult for me to make a decision as I always hesitate whether I am doing right or wrong. I do my own research but Iam never sure whether I have chosen the right coin or not.
November 12, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
1. PRIV - currently only $0.06 and supply of only 7M in circulation, they've not done any ICO, only AD to there community members. In total there will be 20 Airdrop, 9 of them already happened. Join now to get a portion of the remaining 11 AD. A must to have in your portfolio. Easily 10-15x returns on the next bull run.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
November 12, 2018, 09:56:33 PM
I don't have more currency that I'm still holding but I suggest you to buy XRP and BCH to hold for a long term investments and I think it will give you a better earnings in the future just like my other friends suggested to me, But still there are some popular currency that are availble if you to invest like Ripple, EOS etc.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
There are many people who are holding IOTA, I think it is a good coin.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
There are so many crypto coins that are worth for holding in a long term. Basically, they are also the cryptos that are listed on top of the list among the rest. One good example of coins that are good for holding are Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Neo, EOS, and IOTA.
Activity: 10
November 12, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
I will suggest you to buy some monero and keep for as long as you can. It will always be in demand among some people.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
If you select a coin to hodl, except the ethereum and also the bitcoin. Then I prefer to choose a dash. Because it is a dash of potential coins and has a nice development. I also still hodl dash until this time.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 12, 2018, 09:21:01 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
Many coins that I recommend to hold with a long period of time, and most of them are top 25 in coinmarketcap, because the community, the volume and value of coins prove their worth, including doge, XRP, stellar, USDT, BCH and BNB, then for you I highly recommend XRP.
November 12, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
Honestly, I myself prefer coins with long-term potential, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, they are safe, they also have many communities / fans.
Activity: 10
November 12, 2018, 09:08:49 PM
The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 09:04:13 PM
I will suggest NEO, XLM and more so you can check the coinbase market and the top listings can lead you right to where to invest in and more so it is very at risk investing all your money in one place. You have to be very careful in investing because there are several ICO scam which is played down for people to invest in which later turns to scam. Going through white paper is also a good idea of finding the right part to invest in.
November 12, 2018, 09:03:44 PM
Honestly, I myself prefer coins with long-term potential, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, they are safe, they also have many communities / fans.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
Good coins - ETA, I think that soon there will be a very strong increase in the price of this coin. And in general, the ETHEERA project inspires confidence in me.
November 12, 2018, 09:00:07 PM
There are a lot of crypto coins that have great potential, like EOS is a good coin but more than that there is ethereum with good performance and technology. Remember that don't invest in one coin, it's better to have several types of coins, because that will reduce the risk.
November 12, 2018, 08:14:23 PM
Referee Economy Blackport. These coins are of a great fundamental nature, and I'm sure they're very underrated. If you plan to invest in them for 1-2 years, I'm sure everyone can give x10 + a profit. At what price to buy, decide for yourself, but in terms of long-term investment, I don't think it makes sense.
Pages:
Jump to: