Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 27. (Read 7664 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 12:58:23 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
Just try to look at the CMC ill think you can find a coins that you looking for to hold.
But choose to those long term coins because some of them are going increase the price even you wait for so long.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:33:33 PM
I would like to suggest litecoin because it also just like ethereum which has a big potential and have a good quality. Litecoin is also a big name in crypto so I trusted this which is good for long term holding. It was also one of the top in the altcoins so believe in this to pump soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 14, 2018, 11:32:33 PM
Coins with good growth and has a very good potential. I suggest you buy NEO, LTC, and BCH. These coins are great for long-term investment. From my experience with investments in the LTC can I get profit. And before the price down I've LTC sell it.
Activity: 104
September 14, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
Most likely it is coins such as: Dash, XLM, LTC, Monero. But the bottom line is that the price of them depends heavily on bitcoin and fluctuates too much, so not everyone will approach the cryptocurrency             
brand new
Activity: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
Except Bitcoin and Ethereum I think Ripple is the good options because it is cheaper than other currencies so u can make more profit on it.This is the accurate currency i must say u should buy and hold.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 11:10:35 PM
From the top coins I would choose: EOS, IOTA, Stellar, Lightcoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash, NEM, Tezos. Nano is a very good and promising coin.
From other altcoins, I try to choose those that will be in good demand in the future. Advantages here have the technologies of the future: robotics, artificial intelligence, the Internet of things, 3dvr... And also such promising and growing markets as: cloud storage, sharing economy and so on.

There is a very good new startup. The Soar project soon will launch it's ICO. The idea is to create a marketplace for sharing and providing drone content for rewards around the world and creating a super-detailed global map on the blockchain. Commercial drone sales in 2017 were expected to exceed US $1 billion. The expanding drone market is largely driven by the tremendous growth in commercial applications of drone content and footage in industries such as infrastructure, mining, agriculture, journalism and real estate with an addressable market estimated to reach $127 billion by 2020. I am very interested in this project and will continue to support and monitor it.

Such brave and interesting projects from time to time appear in this market and I carefully study it, trying to be on the wave and not miss chances of becoming one of the first participants in these projects.
Activity: 30
September 14, 2018, 10:23:05 PM
bnb for sure
Activity: 131
September 14, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

I think we have to hold a coin for the long term in addition to BTC and ETH, namely:
1. LTC
2. XRP
3. WAVES
4. DRK
5. ONT
  As a matter of consideration this coin must be maintained for the long term
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:57:55 PM
I think the coins we have to hold for the long term are NXT / DOGECOIN, because these coins are very good value movements this year, many investors invest in the coin, because they know the price is increasing day by day

Activity: 192
September 14, 2018, 07:55:59 PM
I think the coins we have to hold for the long term are NXT / DOGECOIN, because these coins are very good value movements this year, many investors invest in the coin, because they know the price is increasing day by day.

copper member
Activity: 226
September 14, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
I believe buying utility coins will give more gains in the future irrespective of the present bad market condition.  I recently bought coinex and hydro tokens. If i see extra cash i will buy ethereum. These are my best call for now
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
September 14, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
I prefer you to buy EOS coins, because since I hold this coin it always shows potential and always pumps when the market stabilizes and when bitcoin pumps too. That's why I still believe that this coin is good for the long term.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 07:20:08 PM
every single coin may be HODLed as there is always possibility of going up(i mean price of this coin), even if you think it is very high(i mean price again) already
That's wrong, if you hold a shitcoin or coins that have been abandoned by their developers for a long time, these coins will only become trash in your wallet, the price will rotate like that and the longer it will get worse. It will require someone or new developer, so that the coin will come back to life. So then, not every single coin worth of hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:16:07 PM
I will keep Bitcoin and NEO, because I believe that this coin is very good for long term investment. Also, their growth is very good, so investing in these two tokens can bring good profits.

Same with me here I am keeping bitcoin, and other crypto I had with my previous campaigns including the purchased one on the trading sites. However there's no proper assurance that these coins really grow in the next fews days. But good thing for this of we hold longer we have a great opportunity that this will rise and increase at better value compared from last few months, that's worst than ever.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

I think Stellar Lumens, Cardano, IOTA, Vechain and Nano are the most feasible to store for a long time. They have their own uniqueness in blockchain technology and are the top 25 coins on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

If my advice is personal a very good coin to be a long-term investment is NEO, because I see NEO have a very good project and can compete with ETH in the future.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
 I Think Wanchain is a good coin to hold because it  has potential to rise in value in the future.wanchain is  a cryptocurrency that is rebuilding the financial  industry with a cross-chain SmartContract technology.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
You can check on the top 50 coins on the coinmarketcap. Check their existing whitepaper or their road map if they are following what is written or listed on it. Then join their telegram and participate by asking question. For my personal choices I would go for, Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM) and Pundi Labs( NPXS)

Thank you for the informative informations that you have shared to all even though it really takes time to answer some of the questions. Though we are lucky enough to give the best that we can to supervise all. For me that is new and that is great.
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 07:10:46 PM
I think any of the top 10 coinmarketcap can give you excellent profit in the long and short term, but if you really want to make money the ideal would be to look for a currency outside the top 100 and bet a good sum of money to it to explode from one moment to another, that's the way to really make money
Pages:
Jump to: