Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 28. (Read 7664 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
VeChain is an interesting project. If you only listened to its supporters, you would think it is the next Top 5 coin. If you listened to its detractors, it is just a scam. Like most things in life, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Nevertheless, I am quite bullish on this project. VeChain is another supply chain focused project. Imagine a world where you can track both source and quality for any medicine before ingesting it? This is what VeChain hopes to achieve as it revolutionizes the pharmaceutical industry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:44:00 AM
I will keep Bitcoin and NEO, because I believe that this coin is very good for long term investment. Also, their growth is very good, so investing in these two tokens can bring good profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
You can earn money from every coin if you can hold for long time. But question is how much profits?. I think for long time new token is good so Credits (CS) is the best option and speed 488,403 transactions per second which is top speed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 07:02:16 PM
i think BTC will rise again, so i'm waiting and hopefully will get some profit
Here OP is asking for better coins to hold for long term except Bitcoin and etherium then why you are talking about Bitcoin blindly .
Well here you are not wrong also at some extent but here we needed to go with a better analysis before to go with investment for may coin , according to me better coin is xrp , posw , Ada , dgb , xvg are better for long term .
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:16:42 AM
i think BTC will rise again, so i'm waiting and hopefully will get some profit
Activity: 42
September 14, 2018, 11:15:45 AM
every single coin may be HODLed as there is always possibility of going up(i mean price of this coin), even if you think it is very high(i mean price again) already
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
Litecoin is usually a decent elevation to carry and even gather some a lot of in time as costs square measure still happening. once we cite school develop, litecoin isn't therefore sensible and it's nothing sensible to supply rather than segwit therefore this can be wherever i'd begin to be a lot of carefull once i am thinking to take a position massive quantity of cash into litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 178
September 14, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
Now, in the crypto-currency market, it's a very difficult situation when it is better not to buy anything at all, because all the crypto-currencies and bitcoin are constantly falling in price. I think should wait for the winter.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 09:46:34 AM
I think I like bitcoin to hold for a long time because I saw how bitcoin rise up last year and others can. I think this year will be the most promising coin that it will grow higher than the others. It will give us a huge profit.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
I think it's better now to hold DOGECOIN for long-term resistance, because the coin increases from day to day, even though at the time of decline the price is not too low, then after that it quickly recovers.

Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
long term maybe XLM , XRP waves and neo , that all coin have good fundamental on the crypto and have many support from many exchange , good luck
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 14, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
ubex service gives with offers as investors to gains with returns of delivery with option of exchange within the field of online advertisement as the occupation of different works of tools and application as utility on extending challenge as clients with the service to collects with shifts of difference,
as works with returns of excess to gives with values on appropriation as improving level with the business intelligence as parts on dynamics with release of contains with anchoring on qualification.

Activity: 420
September 14, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
It is better to do your own thorough research. Now the price is very low, and if projects restore their prices, then you can expect a good profit, but do not forget about the risks.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
Basically, I keep a few coins at a time in a long-term perspective, but now it's very difficult for me to choose a coin and I doubt that it's a good idea in current market condition.
A lot of people here is still advicing that ethereum is one of the best coin to hold and it is very true, we can see that  in the future ethereum value will rise again so dont ever stop holding ethereum and i think waves is also a good coin to hold this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
If you want to invest your money for long-term investing, i sugget you to invest your money on EOS or NEO. Because i think EOS and NEO has good project to grow in the future, but before you invest you must believe inyour self and you must read a lot about the asset investment you invested. Keep paitent if you want get the profit and sell in a good price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
ETH and Bitcoin were the main 2 I was holding but started to buy up some alts now. Binance always look like a good buy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 14, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
I think now coins that are cheap and have the potential to rise are XLM, DOGE, ADA, LTC but try looking for references from other people. Before you buy coins above, please re-analyze the right time to buy so you don't lose
Activity: 476
September 14, 2018, 07:30:34 AM
I will suggest you have  a look at EOS, NTY,  MINEX COIN and YOC (Yocoin).  Let us take a look at EOS and why you should buy and hold it. EOS has taken over the smart contract business from ethereum because of its scalability (time to complete transaction)  which is about 600 tx/sec but the blockcchain (EOS)  has a full capacity of 1000tx/sec . The market price is only $5.40 and it is just about coming out which means it has the potential of growth. EOS is taking over the smart contract from Ether as it will become the desire of almost all the ico projects for their crowd funding.
Activity: 115
September 14, 2018, 07:29:46 AM
well if we talked about altcoins, so many choice is available but i think all of them is gonna profitable for the next bullrun, just pick the top 10 altcoins
Activity: 602
September 14, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
After such a big fall, it's very difficult to say that there are coins that can be held right? I still think that BTC is a great coin for HOLD, but as practice shows you need to find the cheapest prices
Pages:
Jump to: