Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 34. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
Well who can ever predict the future of any coin in crypto all we do is gambling most time, because the ones with good news and updates also falls so who am I to tell you to hold a particular coin. The best answer for this is hold all u have at the moment and sell when each hit $1k and above, altcoins can be predicted.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:08:59 AM
For me, you should hold altcoins like NEO, EOS, XRP, LTC, ... these are the altcoins that I always trust other altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 05:04:17 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
I suggest you buy and hold NEO and Monero. These are very promising altcoin. NEO is called the Asian dragon, it was born in China, NEO has the technology and direction is quite similar to Ethereum. I believe in the future NEO will grow and compete with Ethereum. Monero offers privacy, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. No third party can find the Monero user information.
In the crypto market, there are many potential coins and worth holding. Truly, everyone has their own thought or trust to the coin that they feel good for investing in or holding. Only with the coin you choose and believe, you realize how much potential it can show. I am holding some coins, one of them is Neo and I kind of trust on it. Its technology is great, yep probably Neo compete with ethereum. I’ve heard so many people appreciate Neo, and with what I had observed I think Neo will be a prospective coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 03, 2018, 03:58:36 AM
I would suggest the coins that will be listed on Coinbase. These are more likely to get better in the long term. Or you can always invest in ICOs, just make sure you pick the ones that will do well in the future or may be used by the masses.

That's definitely a good advice, picking coins for long-term/short-term investment is really difficult because one mistake will lead to huge losses in the future. Coinsbase is a good wallet/exchanger and has a good reputation when it comes to cryptocurrency trading/market wherein they have a huge variety of realiable coins so you just have to choose the best suit to them.
Activity: 86
September 01, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
In my own opinion, this depends on how solid the project is, the team behind it and the usecase of the project. If a coin has a very solid project with dedicated team members, such coin can be hodl for a long time. The most important of all these is the usecase of such coin. If the coin has what is meant to be used for, it will ensure that there is always demand for such coin.
Activity: 155
September 01, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

NEO and Cardano become altcoins that have the potential to grow. Long-term investments in NEO and Cardano allow for high profitability.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:38:46 PM
BTC is the best coin to hold for long term, Do you try to reduce your asset slowly to hold alt for long term? I have bad experience hold for long term. I hold MNX expect price will be 50 USD. When 30 USD I not sell, now drop the price to 3 USD. Holding alt is nothing holding btc is profit. If I sell for BTC that time may be I have 2 BTC right now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
I think that the best coins for holding it are EOS and litecoin. I believe that this is the most promising coin on the crypto market.
Activity: 602
September 01, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

ELastos. NEO, Wanchain and ICX is few coin that i hold. I am believe that coin having good prospect in the future. I am planning to hold my coin at least 3 years because with market condition right now, its hard to make short plan
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 08:51:03 PM
I like NEO and XRP, I like them functional constituent and useful in terms to trying a made relationship with political powers, which very important today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 01, 2018, 07:43:06 PM
One of those coins should for sure be Binance Coin. It's Google of Blockchain Smiley
Activity: 448
September 01, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

After of this two, I can recommend these ones to have in this term: IOTA, litecoin, stellar, waves. After of these promising altcoins, I think monero is a coin which can be considered as a good long-term holding option.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
I think the best coin to hold is bitcoin because the company of bitcoin is very well known business in this industry less worries about losing of it because of the long term holding of it.
Activity: 30
September 01, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
I would advise investing in coins, whose platform technologies are close to catching up and overtaking the etherium. Strategically, the etherium will not catch up with anyone for a long time. But the interest to yourself in the form of investment and rising prices of coin-competitors should be exhibited.
Activity: 59
August 31, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
The whitepaper for PRIVCY coin is now available, for all to view. If you are interested you can review a copy here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/453273058736603147/485066277354864641/PRiVCY_Whitepaper_V1.0.pdf

Activity: 360
August 30, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
I think TRX and EOS are a good choice, I believe it will increase the price in the future, I believe that is the right choice.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
I suggest you to find a coin in coinmarketcap to know what is the best coin that is good for a long-term holding. Better to do some research too and find a coin that is worth of waiting for.
Activity: 153
August 31, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Very good in its price a large number of coins from the Top 100! I chose the following: Bitcoin Gold, Waves, Stratis. I expect their growth.  Kiss
Activity: 59
August 31, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
Whitepaper for PRIVCY coin is being released in a couple of hours, expecting big things for long term HODL
Activity: 41
August 31, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
Coins built with a broad range of utility in mind and foresee an influx of investments/adoption from the "traditional" industry they are targeting, those are the coins to look for. And if the ecosystem supports existing stakeholders rather than pushing them out of business.

Go for Idol Network - building a platform that provides innovative solutions to allow empowering engagement and seamless interaction between the entertainment industry’s key players: Fans, Stars, and Entertainment Companies. Highlights of this project is the generation of value through community-specific Star Coin (secondary tokens based on a celebrities) while promoting ecosystem growth: Fans can support their celebrities with these Star Coin, and celebrity can crowdfund projects with it. Entertainment companies can also use the platform to headhunt for talents in the field.

To put it bluntly: Coins that sees usage from multi-billion-dollar industry, with users consisting of die-hard fans, eye-catching celebrities and big-name companies, THAT'S the coin you need to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: