Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 37. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
Want to share with you one very promising project named TalentSnap. This platform is building zero-knowledge proof technology that will automate the hiring process
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:55:32 AM
Try to get some FGC, PUNDI and PRiVCY. These 3 has big potential for mid to long term hodl. 2 of them were currently undervalued so best time to buy some. More likely I will buy more PRiVCY for long term hodl, I've been part of the community and I can see the progress made by its team. The community is doing their part too as investors. So better check them out.
copper member
Activity: 178
August 24, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
In 2018 two very promising projects appeared in my opinion, which in the future can make a good competition for such projects as the Ethereum and EOS - these are the projects of Zilliqa and Quarkchain. And the price is now very good for these projects!
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
August 24, 2018, 04:54:51 AM
For me the coins for hold is bitcoin because the company of bitcoin is the best coin you can have ever
because they are the best company among the rest companies in cryptocurrency industry that profitable enough.
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 07:51:47 PM
I think that tokens with a good platform. Such as NEO, ADA and Monero are good, potential, promising and profitable coins.

Yes, for NEO and Cardano it is very good for long-term investment. The NEO is supported by the Chinese government so that it has great potential to grow. Cardano has good technology with good growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
There is a lot of coins in the market right now and I love to hold some of them like Ethereum is my favorite of all of them and I know that my holdings will pump this year. I have TRX, Vikky, Bitcoinwhite, NTK, Helbiz, XYO, TRDT, nUSD, Zcash, Ncash, TTU, and SCC and this year is a good news for all of us crypto holders and all of our coins will get a good price in the market. This is the bullish year for us.
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
Eloncity Very promising project! An interesting idea supported by a competent, experienced team! For those who are interested in a good profit in the medium term, I propose to consider the project carefully! Thank you for the opportunity!  https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
PRIVCY coin has a very low market cap.
Not even $1,000,000.
Small circulating supply also
Can get a big bag for not much outlay, and HODL
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:14:44 AM
If you are holding litecoin and Dash, you would have lost more or up to 75% in dollar value of your holding. I would say this is a unique opportunity for hodlers and new investors to buy more Dash and Litecoin at lower price!
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 05:11:17 AM
if you are thinking long term these coins definitely do the job.
1. ADA
2. XLM
3. EOS
4. LTC
5. NEO
6. IOST
7. STORM
8. TRX
9. BNB
10. TNB

I agree with many coins from your list, but why do you think that Litecoin is a perspective coin? Their only hope for this year was Lighting Pay, but they have cancelled its development, so I cannot see any reasons for its growth in the future.
maybe this isn't just about this year, so it's still possible that the Lite coin will develop in the coming years. but it's very risky if you invest in Lite coins on a large scale. I see better potential for NEO coins to be held in the long and short term.
Activity: 195
August 23, 2018, 05:05:57 AM
I don't know why you ask for this, does it could address your question? Or is there already have an answer in your heart? There are a lot of coins worth long-term holding in the market, but whether you can make money or not i think is depends on luck.
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
For me, I want to keep the highest quality Cryptos and have the highest number of votes. I would choose NEO.
Activity: 476
August 23, 2018, 04:55:03 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
These coins are the best technology and the projects and to better investment for the long term. you could check these coins.

XLM, RIPPLE, LITECOIN, NEO

Yeah NEO and XLM are the good coins, but what Ripple are doing here? It is even not a cryptocurrency, because it has no blockchain. It is just a banker coin, and 60% of all Ripple coins belong to their developers.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
I hear good things about XLM, many people recommend it, the lightling network is built on XLM. So grab a big bag of XLM for couple of years and retired.

Another coin that I saw good potential is Xtl, this one supposed to replace of ETN. Price is dead cheap now (2-3 sats), kind of shitcoin but it might be good in the future as the strong and willing to listen team.

If you like high risk, high rewards, try Privcy, and community privacy airdrop coin, can be good if the bull come, price now is around 400 sats. Grab a big bag and wait for the bull.
August 23, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
if you are thinking long term these coins definitely do the job.
1. ADA
2. XLM
3. EOS
4. LTC
5. NEO
6. IOST
7. STORM
8. TRX
9. BNB
10. TNB

I agree with many coins from your list, but why do you think that Litecoin is a perspective coin? Their only hope for this year was Lighting Pay, but they have cancelled its development, so I cannot see any reasons for its growth in the future.
August 23, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
NEO, XRP, STR, ADA, EOS, and ESE

If the guy excludes Ethereum and Bitcoin, he might pay attention to NEO, Cardano, and Waves. These altcoins have something common, and they are supposed to be the most promising tokens. Add also Credits and Komodo to your portfolio.

I agree with you that Cardano and NEO are perspective coins, and even Credits, I think, but Waves I think have no future. The principal amount of all their events must be in the 2018 year, and this year is very important for them, but they all have passed and the price is still on the bottom.
August 23, 2018, 04:45:21 AM
I suppose that we have to hold only strong and perspective coins with big capitalization, such as Cardano, EOS, Pundi, NEO, Ethereum Classic, OMG, Monero and DASH.
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 04:41:46 AM
NEO, XRP, STR, ADA, EOS, and ESE

If the guy excludes Ethereum and Bitcoin, he might pay attention to NEO, Cardano, and Waves. These altcoins have something common, and they are supposed to be the most promising tokens. Add also Credits and Komodo to your portfolio.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 02:25:55 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

I think the most promising, ada, xlm, xem, strat. Why do I think so? Because they are quite small and, unlike the same btc and other expensive coins are able to give more profits in %.
copper member
Activity: 178
August 22, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
I think that in the market of crypto currency anonymous crypto currency will always be in demand, therefore coins ZEC and XMR will be a good option!
Pages:
Jump to: