Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 38. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
EOS, Sparta, Waves, Tronix, NEO,Monero, ADA. these are base on its track, they all have good and fast platforms useful in trading in the future.
Activity: 228
August 22, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
Cryptocurrency is related to hold or quick trading. Quick trading that means day trading but some people don’t like to day trading because day trading is a very risky you can lose your money in a short time so some people like to hold altcoin because hold is very risky free so most of the newbie want to hold his coin. You can hold any type of token as your wish.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
I think that tokens with a good platform. Such as NEO, ADA and Monero are good, potential, promising and profitable coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:53:30 AM
I suggest you to invest neos also tokenomy. It's a best way to earn huge profits
Activity: 71
August 21, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
BX.BET projects are of interest to everyone and follow up. That is great with the experienced team in the crypto market I believe the project will grow strongly in the future. go to https://bx.bet/fr/
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
Aside from bitcoin and eth the best coins to hold for me is ADA, EOS, NEO XEM and some xrp, LTC ans Stellar is good to hold also at the current price. ad we all aware this coins have already surge to their respective high before.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
I will suggest to you the following coin:
1. DIW
2. IOST
3. EOS
4. Monero
5. ADA

All of this coin are potential to grow in the future and most of this coins are less than one dollar value. Keep holding it for long term will give you good profit in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
Now the market is in a downward trend. I think it's best to keep BTC, as well as cryptocurrencies with financial technology - Pundi X.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
August 21, 2018, 07:24:35 AM
XMR or the Monero coin is probably one of the “older” altcoins that exist today. If you are huge in the exchange world then it wouldn’t be a surprise that you know what XMR is. The coin was made popular by illegal internet activities since the coin is untraceable, unlike ETH and BTC that has transparent blockchains. With XMR, your transactions are shielded from receiving to sending addresses as well as the amount being transferred from one party to another.
When we speak about these so-called old altcoins, we usually mean that they have more chances to survive and grow than new tokens. However, I would better invest now in Stellar, Cardano, NEO, and OMG.

My first choice is bitcoin and many currencies are there for good future but we don't say anything about cryptocurrencies because the situation of cryptocurrencies are not good in this stage show after Bitcoin there is no good stability is there for any currency in my opinion.
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
Like Ethereum, the ripple is one of the cheapest algorithms available and one of the highest market caps. Ripple has a unique function that brings long-term potential.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
XMR or the Monero coin is probably one of the “older” altcoins that exist today. If you are huge in the exchange world then it wouldn’t be a surprise that you know what XMR is. The coin was made popular by illegal internet activities since the coin is untraceable, unlike ETH and BTC that has transparent blockchains. With XMR, your transactions are shielded from receiving to sending addresses as well as the amount being transferred from one party to another.
When we speak about these so-called old altcoins, we usually mean that they have more chances to survive and grow than new tokens. However, I would better invest now in Stellar, Cardano, NEO, and OMG.
Activity: 113
August 21, 2018, 07:00:19 AM
I would suggest the coins that will be listed on Coinbase, BTC and ETH. I think These are more likely to get better in the long term. Or you can always invest in ICOs, just make sure you pick the ones that will do well in the future or may be used by the masses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
Now I'd rather buy the Ethereum, Bitcoin and Cardano, I'm not sure about NEO. These are the coins that are expected to grow in the long term.
If there are some chances to buy the potential coins, I will choose EOS. EOS has the good technology with its lite system on the smart contract based.
This coin has potential with its volume in the market value. The price is still affordable to buy now and trusted to increase widely some years later.
copper member
Activity: 152
August 21, 2018, 06:18:44 AM
Yes, I think that now we need to keep coins even now, we do not have a very good market, so we have to spoil and then sell)
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 02:50:35 AM
Now I'd rather buy the Ethereum, Bitcoin and Cardano, I'm not sure about NEO. These are the coins that are expected to grow in the long term.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 21, 2018, 02:46:26 AM
I would propose alts with true utility. Alts that offer something aside simply being computerized monetary standards. Sound tech can be a main thrust over the long haul for any cryptographic money venture. With a functioning group out of sight , the main path is up. So you make your exploration and choose for yourself which is best for you to hold in view of this criteria.
Those dividends coins might fit as well, if you buy coins that generate dividends then all you have to do is keep  holding even in the bloody market you can sell the earnings and keep your coins inside your wallet, you just need to take time about certain project and what is the development pattern, knowing the importance of the coins and what will be the venue that will cater in the  long run.
Activity: 206
August 21, 2018, 02:18:20 AM
I would propose alts with true utility. Alts that offer something aside simply being computerized monetary standards. Sound tech can be a main thrust over the long haul for any cryptographic money venture. With a functioning group out of sight , the main path is up. So you make your exploration and choose for yourself which is best for you to hold in view of this criteria.
Activity: 78
August 21, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

in my opinion there is nothing worthy of bitcoin and ethereum for long-term investments. the other coins are not as strong as they are and I think for other coins it only has a slight increase ...
Activity: 184
August 21, 2018, 01:50:51 AM
I think the best ones are the enormous ones even after so long. Truly you may not get %700 in multi day from a pump anyway you will be more secure that way. I contributed on dash supposing it is one of the greater coins and even with that it has dropped a considerable measure from the ath. It needs to go up like %500 from this cost to achieve its ATH which is a ton yet lets be realistic not inconceivable in crypto space.
Activity: 57
August 21, 2018, 12:47:43 AM
I would advise investing in such a coin as litecoin. I think that this is one of the most progressive altcoyins. I think that he will succeed in the world of crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: