Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 35. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:39:57 AM
From the current situation that the market price value on almost all crypto are still dripping,we should not afraid to hold our coin as this may help us in the future when the price value will bounce back.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:34:43 AM
EOS, ripple, bitcoin cash. altcoin Interestingly enough attention and surely will be able to produce a pretty good value for long term investment. may many more the other crypto because everyone certainly noticed the different crypto, along with its potential.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:28:35 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
In my opinion now the market is very good and the Bitcoin and Altcoins are still very cheap and so why do not we buy and hold them. The following Altcoin will be very potential if holding them last year will be very beneficial as: EOS. NEO, TRON, ADA, BNB, KMD. They are Altcoins whose future use is to keep the longer term profitable. Shocked
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 12:14:38 AM
I think besides Bitcoin and Ethereum Ripple and EOS are good coins for the long term. I am sure that prices will rise further and you can produce the next few years the development of cryptocurrancy will be better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 31, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

I will suggest you to hold NEO and Litecoin.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 11:48:19 PM
I think ETH and BTC both are excellent coins for long term both have great potential. so you can invest in bot coins more as you can you will definite take excellent profits.
Activity: 184
Merit: 111
Collect tokens from the best ICOs
August 30, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
I can share  only  of my personal experiance and portfolio, Speaking frankly my portfolio can be  devided  into 2 categories: first -  Coins which I am holding because  they  decreased their value and now I do not want sell them with loses (TRX, NAS, OPT, BNB) Surely I believe in them so if you have an opportunity  you can buy them, price is very attractive, second category it is new altcoins from promising  projects, like XYO, ABYSS, HBZ.
Activity: 73
August 30, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
You should choose XE and ETC as my choice, I think it will increase the value, and I believe it grows further.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
For me, it is always good to hold the top-10 cryptocurrencies. They have proved their reliability. They live for a rather long time and you can count on good returns in you invest in these cryptos.
Activity: 166
August 29, 2018, 03:13:33 PM
I would suggest you to have to invest in these coins:-

ETH
RIPPLE
XRP
XLM
NEO

These coins have a good investment for the long term .
copper member
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 03:08:51 PM
The topic is very relevant for the dynamics of the current market of crypto-currencies. I'm going to keep Ripple and Stellar. I already do it. But I would also like to buy and hold Neo.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
Choose young coins on small stock exchanges. Of course a lot you do not buy immediately, but if you set a goal, then everything is possible. What to buy decide for yourself, I'm afraid of making a mistake.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
I have not written bitcoin or ethereum off completely. So, in my best opinion I think the best coins to hold right now are BTC and ETH. Just hold them till the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
Their are many coins you can hold and make money when the bull market returns. Neo and EOS are also good coins that you can hold for the long term and make money
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
In my opinion, the recent Crypto market is almost a down trend. The worst is Riple. If you ask about the best coin I think it is NEO and EOS

If we talk about the prospects for the ripple project, we have not yet fully learned about its potential. Especially it is necessary to take into account that this is the bridge between the crypto currency and the banking system.
First of all, you need to determine with real coins that will give you a good profit in the future. Today is the best chance for purchases and long-term storage of your investments. Therefore only promising projects should attract your attention.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:57:39 PM
In my opinion, the recent Crypto market is almost a down trend. The worst is Riple. If you ask about the best coin I think it is NEO and EOS

If we talk about the prospects for the ripple project, we have not yet fully learned about its potential. Especially it is necessary to take into account that this is the bridge between the crypto currency and the banking system.
Activity: 138
August 29, 2018, 01:51:20 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Besides bitcoin and ethereum I do not consider other coins for long-term retention since it seem to me less stable. Also I use top coins for day trading.
Activity: 65
August 27, 2018, 03:14:54 PM
Monero. An open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy and decentralization. Monero uses a special kind of cryptography to ensure that all of its transactions remain 100% unlinkable and untraceable.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 03:12:51 PM
Ontology is a blockchain project with A LOT on its’ plate. The platform will perform a huge array of tasks and serves many functions. Ontology plans to use their blockchain platform to revolutionize trust systems with corporations and institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: