Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 39. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:48:19 AM
I only hold bitcoin at the moment. Most altcoin is at risk of death. Only bitcoin can survive forever. Because bitcoin is the crypto king. It plays the most important role in the development of blockchain
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 01:31:07 AM
NEO, XRP, STR, ADA, EOS, and ESE
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:29:18 AM
I really like the Monero coin. Because as for me it is the most stable and not expensive. I think that by the end of the year it will grow by at least 20-30 percent.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 01:20:24 AM
Litecoin and Dash I'm sure this altcoin is a good coin and is worthy of being held and made into an investment. They also have good growth and the risk can be so small that you can get a substantial profit.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:18:16 AM
Many people say that for long term holding, Ethereum is better than BTC. BTc is a currency while Ethereum is a coins which continue improved by the ICO's. Even though Ethereum adopts bitcoin, in market, it is strongest than BTC. Therefore it is better to hold Eth for long term investment.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
August 21, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
Actually, many good altcoins are available to purchase for potential coins for holding. I myself will diversify my money into two types of coins. Coins from ICo and listing on exchange. In my opinion, best coins for holding right now are the EOS and ADA. Then for ICO, I will keep my coins later from XRT foundation ICO.
Activity: 154
August 21, 2018, 01:12:50 AM
I think that now the best coin for holding will be Dash. Because it is the most promising in my opinion. Now is the time to buy it because now the prices are too low.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:07:38 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
To accompany my Bitcoin and my Ethereum, I also chose EOS as my long-term investment. because since I hold this coin it always shows potential and always pumps when the market is stable and when bitcoin is pumping too. That's why I still believe that this coin is good for the long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 21, 2018, 01:05:45 AM
I have eos, iota, xlm in my portfolio, but most of all I like coins with a small capitalization, so I keep tky, flixx
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 21, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
Besides the bitcoin and ethereum surely there is still much that can be used as an option. EOS, ripple is best if you want to use in the investment. potential ripple with capital cooperation, many large companies will certainly affect its value for the long term investment.
Activity: 102
August 21, 2018, 12:43:56 AM
I recommend holding a lot of coins, such as EOS, ITC, ACT, CPC, I think these are potential coins, long-term eating. All coins except Bitcoin are relatively risky and require caution before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:34:37 AM
I see the EOS movement in the crypto market is really good, and that will be why I still think that this coin will work for the particular long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
In addition to bitcoin and also ethereum, which is included in the list of coins that I will hold for a long time, Stellar, NEO, EOS, ADA, and Waves. I think they are pretty good quality, their potential is also good so they are able to continue to grow big and clever in attracting investors to invest in their coins.
Activity: 106
August 21, 2018, 12:21:32 AM
If Ethereum and Bitcoin are excluded, then I suggest that the long-held coin is ACT. I have ACT when the cryptocurrency market has not fallen, and I wait patiently. I am waiting for a huge bull market. I believe in ACT, good luck to me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
There are many good coin for long term holding aside from bitcoin and ethereum, you can hold ripple and litecoin and both of them is also the solid coin. In addition to that, holding coins for long term will gives you a lot of income but we all know that market is not stable so that you should be patience. I think bitcoin  cash is also good investment or holding for long term. However, if you want to know about good coin long term holding you should do your own research.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 12:08:43 AM
Holding coins will be able to gives you lots of income that you can be used to obtained a better life. Holding it is a wise choice to make because it will provide a guaranteed successful life.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 20, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

For myself, I chose one interesting coin: mnx
She has her own bank and plans to launch plastic cards.
Activity: 42
August 20, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
There are several good coins with high potential out there. Besides the Bitcoin and Ethereum, I suggest Ripple, NEO, Waves.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 20, 2018, 09:07:04 AM
BTC the leader here, i think that it doesn't need in any facts for evidence. There are also Neo, Waves and i suppose ETh. These are quite promising ones.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 20, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
Everyone has about the same coins, many consider them promising and I'm including EOS, LTC, NEO. I think they will have opportunities for growth.

I Like EOS, LTC, NEO too. Also as for me good coins is BTC, ADA, ETH, XLM, ELF, TEZOS, 0x and others
Pages:
Jump to: