Pages:
Author

Topic: *** Complete Guide on How to Create a New Alt Coin *** - page 2. (Read 165921 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'm creating a new Cryptocurrency and look forward to any contributors. PM me.

Can be a contributor in case you are doing something valuable  Smiley

Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Activity: 1220
Merit: 612
OGRaccoon
Is it possible to mine 21 000 billion coins in the first block and then let it mine 1 coin per minute? Is this possible?

You can pre-mine as many coins as you like set the coin value in the Genesis block to the value of coins you want to mine in the first block.
I see no trouble with this.
Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Hello and thanks for the guide. I'm learning how the blockchain works and trying to do my home shitcoin, but I can't seem to be able to get rid of the blockchain and old genesis block from any wallet I tried to be able to restart the chain for myself. Would anyone help me out and let me know what to do to delete old genesis block? At the moment I'm trying Peercoin client.

Thanks anyone for help.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
Any guide for POS coin?

I've written a guide on who to make altcoin
based on Peercoin, but it is based on earlier version.

However it should give solid guidelines on how to
work with newer version, if you have a basic understanding
of coding.

https://www.scribd.com/document/352682620/Yarkos-Altcoin-Guide
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Any guide for POS coin?
Activity: 1
Since there are so many garbage coins out there, I decide to create
this course to teach you how to create a new alt coin. It's so simple,
that I can usually do within 2 hours.

Can you contact me for hiring you?
Activity: 98
Waooh, this is a great topic and I really like the write up but the only problem is i don't know c++. This will be my Ginger mode to study the c++. Lastly if you can perhaps give the guide on how to fish out scam coin,  it will be of great help
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Calm fascinating on the grounds that these thing rung a bell route in those days when my interest about altcoin and really influenced an inquiry at the forefront of my thoughts on the most proficient method to make one, and I effectively accepted it would be a troublesome one. As I've perused on operation, I could state it's extremely hard and I'm not mixed up, I'm not too great on c++ dialect but rather theres numerous things ought to be done in ready to make one. I would think about these means though..thanks for this

well yeah today at last programmer C++ got proud for this. when i stop on c++ now back again. they like family for me. for now what altcoin need is what change. and goal they have  Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
Calm fascinating on the grounds that these thing rung a bell route in those days when my interest about altcoin and really influenced an inquiry at the forefront of my thoughts on the most proficient method to make one, and I effectively accepted it would be a troublesome one. As I've perused on operation, I could state it's extremely hard and I'm not mixed up, I'm not too great on c++ dialect but rather theres numerous things ought to be done in ready to make one. I would think about these means though..thanks for this
Founder Nur1Labs
great thread

rather cool if them update segwit ahahaha but. i try many thing here~bitcoin complexed codes!
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
great thread
Founder Nur1Labs
Calm intriguing on the grounds that these thing struck a chord path in those days when my interest about altcoin and really influenced an inquiry at the forefront of my thoughts on the best way to make one, and I effectively accepted it would be a troublesome one. As I've perused on operation, I could state it's extremely hard and I'm not mixed up, I'm not too great on c++ dialect but rather theres numerous things ought to be done in ready to make one. I would examine these means though..thanks for this

new code more complex than this so need experiment self  Grin
Activity: 33
Calm intriguing on the grounds that these thing struck a chord path in those days when my interest about altcoin and really influenced an inquiry at the forefront of my thoughts on the best way to make one, and I effectively accepted it would be a troublesome one. As I've perused on operation, I could state it's extremely hard and I'm not mixed up, I'm not too great on c++ dialect but rather theres numerous things ought to be done in ready to make one. I would examine these means though..thanks for this
Founder Nur1Labs
it is a decent begin point, however in the event that you will code with most recent discharge, this guide is obsolote, part of things have changed since it was made.

So it should be refreshed, the vast majority of all, how to make the beginning square

the code change by time to time...what we need follow up. if new player in this game in....i think will lose. because now bitcoin have segwit and another of fork have specialty of technology. this guide work old fork~
Activity: 34
it is a decent begin point, however in the event that you will code with most recent discharge, this guide is obsolote, part of things have changed since it was made.

So it should be refreshed, the vast majority of all, how to make the beginning square
Founder Nur1Labs
If you want to make new coin, why just not use wawes platform to make it? I think that its not important how you make it, how much what that coin represents...

you wrong dude how can cat is different with dog?

that simple cat is cat. dog is dog. so i think combine become one no.....

innovation growth not by them platform but intelligent of self.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If you want to make new coin, why just not use wawes platform to make it? I think that its not important how you make it, how much what that coin represents...
Pages:
Jump to: