Pages:
Author

Topic: *** Complete Guide on How to Create a New Alt Coin *** - page 4. (Read 165921 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am planning to create a New AltCoin Based on LiteCoin or Ethereum

1. Planning to hire some Developers - Need someone to Code the New Altcoin - will be paid Hourly or Stake in Company Shares
2. Have a Developer already who is ready to Design Website, Android/iOs Apps
3. Need to understand if i need someone to design the mining software so we can put it into a Android App and Send it to the List of Interested Individuals who are ready to Mine
4. Hired Couple of Guys for marketing and sales
5. have a set of Inverstors who are ready to Invest in more than 100K USD to maintain the software and upgrade costs to keep the COIN Running for a period of  time into Future

Interested People Please PM Me we can work out % of the Company Shares or Hourly Rate or Fixed Rate to Complete the design. I have already Registered the Company and Everything.

Activity: 38
Isn't custom coin creation one of the major features of Bancor BNK ??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bancor-protocol-for-smart-tokens-solving-the-liquidity-problem-1789222

Read the bottom portion of the OP on the above [ANN] for BNK

WasTriffin ..
Activity: 1
First of all, thank you for your detailed tutorial.

I am new to crypto currencies and i want to create my own coin but not for the market, but for payment processing in small festival.

I successfully cloned and created 4 nodes of litecoin-core, and changed everything to match with my coin, but i am stuck for some things now.

I have several questions:

I used https://github.com/tiagosh/AltcoinGenerator to bootstrap everything

1. I am using -regtest parameter and i can successfully add blocks in each node and earn coins. First of all, how nodes know to communicate? Is there main node which is updating every other node in network? How current nodes know about new nodes?

2. Are that 4 nodes actually miners? How can I setup them to automatically mine and processing transactions, because i don't want payment platform to be decentralized, but only built on top of litecoin so it can scale to decentralized model if needed. Festival is small event and there are about 5000 people there which should be able to have wallets and make transactions, so i suppose it would need big number of miners?

3. How can i build mobile wallet? First of all, do you need actual node for every wallet? How can I create wallets which only can pay without actual nodes? And how to create mobile wallet which can send and pay? Is this possible with JSON-RPC api which exists in litecoin-core?

Applications should be SO SIMPLE, only to have qr code of wallet to receive, and also possibility to scan other qr code wallet and to send there.

So my main understandings are:

How nodes know about each other, is there centralizes api node?
How wallets know about nodes, where mobile wallet is sending request for making payment?
Can I make simple HTML5 and JAVASCRIPT wallet applications? It doesn't need to have whole blockchain on it just to be able to make transactions.

For last one, my basic idea is to have one node ( but dont know how to communicate with it? RPC-API? What is endpoint? server-ip:port? )
which is used for all payments or maybe to have node per wallet, but it will be on server and simple app will just communicating with it via some protocol? Is this secure? Are there flaws for this system? I tried to find litecoin-core for mobile but there is not.

So, somebody will ask me why just you dont build centralized database payment system instead?

Because I want to learn about blockchain step by step
Because it already have great code base for secure ledger balance processing which i need and i want to try working with it.

Sorry if my post is confused, but i have so much questions and need to start somewhere.

Thanks
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
Wow this is awesome! I was half expecting to see "Download Waves" Make new token! But this is super legit.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Great Guide.

Helped me with the genesis block mining part.
good! Grin
Activity: 125
I honestly think it's easier to go with a project like Polymath that is building a platform for people to launch their own security token projects. they even have crypto-friendly lawyers.

Their demo: https://polymath.network/wizard/

https://polymath.network/
Activity: 50
We could enjoy also some more recent guide on who to make more complex coins.
Activity: 115
Any help with masternode code?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Official AltCreator Account
Great Guide.

Helped me with the genesis block mining part.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Interesting writeup. Makes me wonder how many are doing this right now (creating Alt Coin) and release it in the coming days.
Activity: 70
very good writeup, funny thing is everyone on P1 is either legendary or hero
thats how old this post is
I can't see a similar topic like this that is more updated than January 2015. I bet people aren't interested now in making a new alt coin, they just buy and sell alt coins now. They are more on trading now. There are tons of alt coins out there that are unsuccessful and just become dump coins.
Activity: 213

yeah right as i read the year its on 2013 but it catches the eye the people to reply on this thread.
copper member
Activity: 81
Look around you , nothing is secure
Hey. I'm training to create a coin based on DashCoin with masternodes. I generated GenesisBlock and everything. After the launch, I get in the logs:

2017-10-09 16:55:58 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2593 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequeste
dMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2017-10-09 16:56:04 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2599 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequeste
2017-10-09 16:56:10 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2605 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequeste
I understand the mistake in the absence of the master. But how can I run it without having coins?

Perhaps it is necessary for the first time to turn off the master programs altogether?

In what direction should I move? Any ideas?

Hey buddy, did you end up getting this to work? And if so, how did you solve it?
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
so easy?!?! Do you write this post by yourself?
what is the alt coin server's system requirements ? can someone share the related topic for this.
Activity: 3
I need to help. I have created a coin for myself, but when sent, can not receive. Why wallet contacted the system it has multiple ports connected to it
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171105/el82all8.png
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/171105/i8qqsing.png
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/171105/uncttku6.png
s2
Activity: 198
Merit: 123
This looks an interesting guide, thank you for taking the time to put it together!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey! Started following this guide and halfway through realised that it references files that don't exist. I'm presuming this is because this post is a few years old now.

I haven't managed to find an updated guide - anyone know where to find one? I noticed the comment above to a post on dillingers.com but would love to continue with Litecoin since I've already started if at all possible.

Many thanks for any help or pointers.

it doesn't matter if it is btc or ltc, what you have to change is the same in both
Hey! Started following this guide and halfway through realised that it references files that don't exist. I'm presuming this is because this post is a few years old now.

I haven't managed to find an updated guide - anyone know where to find one? I noticed the comment above to a post on dillingers.com but would love to continue with Litecoin since I've already started if at all possible.

Many thanks for any help or pointers.
Pages:
Jump to: