Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 78. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I would spend* all my Bitcoins if Im sure I have only few day/weeks left

* Sorry had to correct it a bit
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They reached $400K a piece, and even then I'm only selling half.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I needed the money for a cure of some health related issue. Then I don't have BTC in an amount that would under any circumstances be useful in that situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I would never sell any of my bitcoins.

The only way I would get rid of them is exchanging them for goods and services.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Some people here will just hold bitcoin forever in expectation of some unreal price like $10.000. And I think it is not the way to live with bitcoin.
You just want to have some fun with bitcoin, it is just a form of currency after all. You are supposed to be buying stuff with it! So I guess I would sold 70% of my coin if price will be good enough $700+ and then start to grind it again.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

... if I was in desperate need of fiat money (ie urgent medical treatment etc)

Otherwise, although I see plenty of scenarios in which I'd sell my bitcoins, I wouldn't sell everything. Even if there was major flaw discovered in the network/protocol and everyone else was selling, I'd likely keep some of it, just because.
Activity: 252
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

If i traveled to the future and i see that one of the cheaper altcoins was going to take the lead and be used as the #1 crypto payment , that is pretty much the only possible thing would make me sell before a nice bubble. Like the latter if we have a big bubble without much news or reason for it then i would sell bits on the way up Smiley

Indeed! A sudden bubble means, at least for me, that someone is playing the market. Which, in turn, means that this bubble will eventually collapse, leaving me with more fiat for more bitcoins! Cheesy
Activity: 868
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

If i traveled to the future and i see that one of the cheaper altcoins was going to take the lead and be used as the #1 crypto payment , that is pretty much the only possible thing would make me sell before a nice bubble. Like the latter if we have a big bubble without much news or reason for it then i would sell bits on the way up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
...ECDSA were broken and for some crazy reason the opportunity to exit above zero existed.

Beyond that, I seriously can't think of a case.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
I would sell all my Bitcoins if all i cared about was amassing a wealth of unbacked binary digit databases in the fake trust system known as fiat
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if...the price is going back to $1000 in...1 month from now and if not
i will hold again my bitcoin Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 938
I would sell all my Bitcoins if hit 10000 usd per bitcoin
no need to ask why, everybody do so i think
Activity: 336
I would sell all my bitcoins if I became brain injured and someone convinced my feeble mind to do so.

There are other circumstances in which I would sell most of my bitcoins, but not all of them.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I would sell all my bitcoins if I knew for sure that a huge dump is going to happen soon and then bitcoin will be worth next to nothing after it.
Or I would sell them if bitcoin price reach some really high value like $1000 plus or more which probably won't happen soon but I can dream...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I WOLD SELL MY BITCOINS IF THEY HITTED 100 FOUSEND DOLLER MARK.
Activity: 756
Infleum
I would sell all my Bitcoins if Satoshi revealed himself and announced that it was just a joke, an experiment to see how many people will believe in a revolutionary currency... Or he could just come out and say he's dumping all his coins in 24 hours.  Grin
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
I would sell today, no problem. I would buy back tomorrow though.
Activity: 252
It'd get me more bitcoins  Grin but seriously, I'd probably sell if it were at 10-20k a coin? Before it hits that I think I've spent it all on smokes, though   Roll Eyes Damn obsession with nicotine
legendary
Activity: 896
here never as well. i would want to keep a few coins just in case it really takes off at some point.
better safe than sorry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
I would sell all my Bitcoins if btc price up to 600$ in next 3 month's 
And you'd regret it three months later.

I second this. I speak with experience. Fortunately I am back with more experience and staying power. HODL!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: