Pages:
Author

Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say - page 2. (Read 31183 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

Who told you that money is evil?  Karl Marx?

As for humans, some sick animals need to be put down.

Religions are evil because they force people into a Bronze Age world view.  They are institutionalized cults.

Religious folks cannot think for themselves.  They are zombies, enslaved by the cult they were born into.

Nope that is just my personal perception of what the love of money can do and that is the reality. Therefore I have concluded that obviously money is the root of evil.

All human beings are doing something evil. Hate, gluttony,pride we all have that thing. So basically we should all be put down.

Lastly, the things that you are telling about religions best describes to human evil doings. Above all god still existed to whatever ways possible and that is undeniable
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

Stick with the subject of this thread: Crazy shit the Bible says, not crazy shit BADecker says.  We can compile your ridiculous posts into one thread.  The shear volume of your idiotic posts would make a nice kindle book.

God clearly specified who can be slave, how to beat slaves, how slaves should be treated as property that can be passed on as inheritance.

I am surprised that religious ideologies have not been banned yet.  All religions are evil and should be banned.

I agree all religions should be banned since those are evil, money should also be banned since those are evil. Even humans, all humans are doing something that best describes to an evil, therefore humans should also be banned. Anything that ever existed should not exist including evil.

Tho that sounds idiotic as well. Purely  nonsense

Who told you that money is evil?  Karl Marx?

As for humans, some sick animals need to be put down.

Religions are evil because they force people into a Bronze Age world view.  They are institutionalized cults.

Religious folks cannot think for themselves.  They are zombies, enslaved by the cult they were born into.
legendary
i think anti god posting should be illegal and punishable too.

I think any book which condones slavery should be burned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery

Why stop with books? Burn the Constitution so you don't have to be in slavery through taxes.

^^ More Crazy shit christians say ^^

Well? The Constitution enforces taxes, which are a form of slavery. It's starting to turn into more crazy shit that Moloch says.

Cool

Stick with the subject of this thread: Crazy shit the Bible says, not crazy shit BADecker says.  We can compile your ridiculous posts into one thread.  The shear volume of your idiotic posts would make a nice kindle book.

God clearly specified who can be slave, how to beat slaves, how slaves should be treated as property that can be passed on as inheritance.

I am surprised that religious ideologies have not been banned yet.  All religions are evil and should be banned.

I'll try. But it isn't easy. Why not? Because crazy stuff in the Bible is simply reports about what others say and do... not crazy stuff that the Bible commands or condones.

For example. The slavery issue. When you read the areas of the Bible that seem to condone slavery, you will see that the people could barely be made to obey the logical Ten Commandments, just like today. Many times they turned against God, Who had just saved them from slavery in Egypt. In other words, to get the people to move into complete non-slavery would have been a sudden big jump for them, and they would have rejected God entirely. So, to keep the people from rejecting the logic of non-slavery, God twisted slavery into something that was bearable for both the people and the slaves.

When you think that the Bible condones or commands crazy stuff, you need to examine it a little more thoroughly so that you can see that it isn't crazy at all.

Further on the slavery issue. The laws of government were different in those far-past days. They didn't have something like Social Security and Welfare in the way we do. When a person fell on hard times, he often volunteered to become a slave just to get some support... some food to eat. Which would you rather be if it were you? A slave? Or dead from starvation?

Further. There are loads of secular books filled with crazy writings that are worse than the writings in the religious books, including the Bible. Why not condemn those writings?

Further. The word religion, by definition, includes everybody, including those who claim to have no religion. Look at the complete definition of religion - https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. Those people who claim to not have a religion, simply have a religion of no religion. Getting rid of religion would get rid of all people... and their writings. Is that what you are really after... death for all people? Well, it seems that such is what we are getting, because everybody dies.

Cool

Slavery is wrong, always was, always will be.

Your God is wrong.  End of story.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Why stop with books? Burn the Constitution so you don't have to be in slavery through taxes.

Well? The Constitution enforces taxes, which are a form of slavery. It's starting to turn into more crazy shit that Moloch says.

Cool

I'll try. But it isn't easy. Why not? Because crazy stuff in the Bible is simply reports about what others say and do... not crazy stuff that the Bible commands or condones.

For example. The slavery issue. When you read the areas of the Bible that seem to condone slavery, you will see that the people could barely be made to obey the logical Ten Commandments, just like today. Many times they turned against God, Who had just saved them from slavery in Egypt. In other words, to get the people to move into complete non-slavery would have been a sudden big jump for them, and they would have rejected God entirely. So, to keep the people from rejecting the logic of non-slavery, God twisted slavery into something that was bearable for both the people and the slaves.

When you think that the Bible condones or commands crazy stuff, you need to examine it a little more thoroughly so that you can see that it isn't crazy at all.

Further on the slavery issue. The laws of government were different in those far-past days. They didn't have something like Social Security and Welfare in the way we do. When a person fell on hard times, he often volunteered to become a slave just to get some support... some food to eat. Which would you rather be if it were you? A slave? Or dead from starvation?

Further. There are loads of secular books filled with crazy writings that are worse than the writings in the religious books, including the Bible. Why not condemn those writings?

Further. The word religion, by definition, includes everybody, including those who claim to have no religion. Look at the complete definition of religion - https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. Those people who claim to not have a religion, simply have a religion of no religion. Getting rid of religion would get rid of all people... and their writings. Is that what you are really after... death for all people? Well, it seems that such is what we are getting, because everybody dies.

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

I agree all religions should be banned since those are evil, money should also be banned since those are evil. Even humans, all humans are doing something that best describes to an evil, therefore humans should also be banned. Anything that ever existed should not exist including evil.

Tho that sounds idiotic as well. Purely  nonsense
legendary

Cool

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

The IRS "enforces taxes"... the constitution is a piece of paper

Also, taxation is not slavery... wtf?

Is it your goal to use every word in the English language improperly until they lose all meaning?  Is that your goal?

Do you even care about what you say, or are you just trolling because you are mad?
legendary

Cool

legendary

Cool
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This is the most nonsense topic I have ever read at this moment. Respect yourself. What you said reflects you as your identity as a human. But be humanely man enough.

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
So I've finally reached the end with the reading. And I'll say one thing: what the hell...

This is to for all the religious people: believe what you want, that's ok, but don't try to impose your craziness on others. You know how gay people are told that they can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home? Do the same. Stop forcing people believe what you believe. We have the internet, we have libraries - we'll read, inform ourselves and decide for ourselves.
Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death."

What idiot god would condone killing of children?

Exodus 21:20-21 "And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money."

What idiot god would tell you how to beat your slaves, and refer to slaves as money?!?

What idiot would follow a book which says such evil things are good?
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
A lot of things in bible i read are somehow unjustifiable, when i ask my christian friends they will just say
"I am not God, of course i don't know the answer, you just need to have faith in order to understand"
which basically means, Everything is ok in the bible because God permitted it to happen.
as a believer in heart,[opinion>] I do believe that a lot of christians are creating another version of God ( which is all loving, unconditionally loving people)
but if you'll just read in the bible, when God is angry, Many will die.. (Many is an understatement)
legendary
Not a single thing you do bothers the almighty God, you are less than an ant to him, you should mind your words though before his fury descends on you.

But our possibilities are enormous. After all, Jesus, the Son of God, willingly died on the cross that we might live.

Cool
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Not a single thing you do bothers the almighty God, you are less than an ant to him, you should mind your words though before his fury descends on you.
Of course that compared to how the world was created or the Universe in this world in general is like an ant and the right one you said and compared here. At the same time I would like to know the importance of man and how much he influences this world and its changes without invoking God.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
In the iron age, God was no wiser than a goat herder, in the dark ages, he was no wiser than the guy who wrote the witch hammer. Before Columbus, God thought the earth was flat, and he's wish was to torture you if you thought other things...It's almost like they are making this link to all knowing wisdom up

Grow yourself an extra set of arms out of your sides. Give them hands, so that you have 4 arms rather than two. Sure, you might have to design your own clothes. But think of how handy that would be for getting things done.

God found ways to make the earth, all life, and people. You can't even grow an extra set of arms for yourself. You talk so silly about God. Are you trying to hurt His feelings intentionally?

Cool

Get your god to post a selfie? How about write a comment on this forum?

How pitiful your imaginary friend is if he can't do the simple things which we take for granted!

God isn't going to be intimidated by you to do anything.

God is so great that even His selfie would burn a hole through the whole Internet, and destroy anyone who happened to see it.

If you want to "see" God, fill yourself on the Bible..

Turn to God, now, while you have a little bit of a chance, before it is too late for you, and your defiance destroys you.

Cool

Assumptions.... you simply make assumptions based on what you want to believe.

My flying unicorn Frank says your god is a pussy!

If that is really what your flying, Frank unicorn says, when you sit on him, you are simply showing the method of the crucifixion the way the Mormons believe it.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: