Pages:
Author

Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say - page 4. (Read 31187 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
For clarification, one who does not believe in God is fighting with another who believes God had a son and he died for the sins of the humanity?

Neither of your opinions matter, you both are delusional and misguided, both of you have no idea what you are talking about.

Entire humanity not believing in God is like a drop of water falling in to the surface of sun, that will totally puts out the fire you might imagine with your beliefs.

Though all of you with the first weak earthquake will turn your pants to yellow and yet have the audacity to insult your maker by your stupid ideas and wrong beliefs.

The difference is that God has interested Himself in humanity... for His own reasons.

The entire sun and stars of the whole universe falling onto God is like a molecule of water falling onto the sun.

It is the patience of God that allows people to live when they have wrong opinions of God, and after they speak against God. God knows that people are nothing. But because of His interest in them, He allows them to live, hoping that they will find Him the right way... before it is too late for them.

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
For clarification, one who does not believe in God is fighting with another who believes God had a son and he died for the sins of the humanity?

Neither of your opinions matter, you both are delusional and misguided, both of you have no idea what you are talking about.

Entire humanity not believing in God is like a drop of water falling in to the surface of sun, that will totally puts out the fire you might imagine with your beliefs.

Though all of you with the first weak earthquake will turn your pants to yellow and yet have the audacity to insult your maker by your stupid ideas and wrong beliefs.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I don't really have any issues with Christianity. The only time I have ever made any substantial statements regarding religion of any kind is when it actually has the potential to physically harm somebody.

This one time, I read about an assault that had to do with a Christian attacking an atheist because they openly said they were atheist. Nothing else. They didn't harm them, nothing.
legendary

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

Sorry buddy.  No interview, he does not exist.

You said you found him.  Where is he hiding? In your day dreams?

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

Admitting that he is imaginary is a first step in your recovery. Good luck.

Be careful. You barely have the strength to live with Him holding you. When He lets go, you will be gone.

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

All that stuff worked when I was 10.  Not now.

Sorry, try again.

Good. God doesn't want people to be afraid. But if you don't accept Him, you will be.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

Be careful. You barely have the strength to live with Him holding you. When He lets go, you will be gone.

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

All that stuff worked when I was 10.  Not now.

Sorry, try again.

legendary

Cool

Cool

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

So what is your theory about the creation of the earth? I am very curious to know and please show concrete evidence.

Is sure that Bible sometimes is very violent...

I deleted your second part, because it makes no sense  Cheesy

There is no such thing as "my theory" as i do not have it. Also definition of  "concrete evidence" may be different for you. Research, research, research.  Clear thinking, using common sense can help do the job.
If you are really truly curious, you will do your own research. You can start with fake moon landings and then come to the flat earth. Then maybe you will be ready to read the book of Enoch.

I wish you a fruitful journey.

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you don't believe, then don't believe. What is it to you if other people find solace and hope in scriptures?

No one can reconcile everything in the Bible that God did or what God does now. It's like ants trying to figure out how computers work.

I just don't see what is to gain by trying to take away people's hope. Maybe that's why God did do all that killing.

Makes a lot of sense. This is why people are waging wars in the name of religion. I think we can all just live with the fact that people have different beliefs because we come from different cultures. There's no need to force another person to believe in your God or force yourself to meddle with people who believe in other gods.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
If you don't believe, then don't believe. What is it to you if other people find solace and hope in scriptures?

No one can reconcile everything in the Bible that God did or what God does now. It's like ants trying to figure out how computers work.

I just don't see what is to gain by trying to take away people's hope. Maybe that's why God did do all that killing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Cool

Cool

Lol reading comments from you guys always makes my day with all these arguments whether God is real or not. Cheesy though I also don't think that any interview is needed. if you don't believe in a god then i'd take that as your own personal opinion and with respect Cheesy
legendary

Cool

Cool

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
Atheists don't even realize that they are not atheists. They CAN'T be atheists. Why not? Because atheism says that God does not exist. Yet atheists all know that God might exist somewhere they haven't examined, yet, like at the bottom of the ocean, or on Mars, or in some other galaxy.

Since atheists know this, they are only TRYING to be atheists. And it will always be difficult for them to be atheists, at least until they have examined the whole universe to see if God doesn't exist somewhere.

Atheism is self-contradictory.

Cool

Ok so because it MIGHT exist we can't deny it?
So I guess we also have to believe in the unicorns because they might be on mars or wherever...

The simple fact of hearing about the suggestion of God, makes you to have an opinion about God in both ways:
1. belief in His existence;
2. belief that He does not exist.

Since you know that He might exist, means that you are not an atheist.

This doesn't stop you from denying on the outside, formally, into the public. It only shows what you really believe through all your denial.

There might be real unicorns somewhere in the history of the earth. They might not exist alive, now. But there may be fossils.

Cool

Great.
So everything might exist.
Incredible.
Then it means we can't discuss anymore because there is nothing to argue on.
legendary

Cool

Cool
legendary

Cool

legendary

Cool
legendary
Atheists don't even realize that they are not atheists. They CAN'T be atheists. Why not? Because atheism says that God does not exist. Yet atheists all know that God might exist somewhere they haven't examined, yet, like at the bottom of the ocean, or on Mars, or in some other galaxy.

Since atheists know this, they are only TRYING to be atheists. And it will always be difficult for them to be atheists, at least until they have examined the whole universe to see if God doesn't exist somewhere.

Cool

So I guess we also have to believe in the unicorns because they might be on mars or wherever...

The simple fact of hearing about the suggestion of God, makes you to have an opinion about God in both ways:

This doesn't stop you from denying on the outside, formally, into the public. It only shows what you really believe through all your denial.

There might be real unicorns somewhere in the history of the earth. They might not exist alive, now. But there may be fossils.

Cool

Keep looking for your God.  Let us know when you find him/her or it.
And when you do, interview him, and post it on youtube.

Until then your God is in the same bucket as unicorns, fairies, and ghosts.

I found Him long ago. But you won't like it when you find Him if you keep on being against Him like you are.

Cool

legendary

Cool

Cool

I found Him long ago. But you won't like it when you find Him if you keep on being against Him like you are.

Cool
legendary

Cool

Cool

legendary

Cool

Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

So what is your theory about the creation of the earth? I am very curious to know and please show concrete evidence.

Is sure that Bible sometimes is very violent...

The Bible was always violent

LOL, this is not Bible, this is inquisition (1000 years later ...) If you read the new testament you can find so many good things also
Pages:
Jump to: