Pages:
Author

Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say - page 3. (Read 31187 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
In the iron age, God was no wiser than a goat herder, in the dark ages, he was no wiser than the guy who wrote the witch hammer. Before Columbus, God thought the earth was flat, and he's wish was to torture you if you thought other things...It's almost like they are making this link to all knowing wisdom up

Grow yourself an extra set of arms out of your sides. Give them hands, so that you have 4 arms rather than two. Sure, you might have to design your own clothes. But think of how handy that would be for getting things done.

God found ways to make the earth, all life, and people. You can't even grow an extra set of arms for yourself. You talk so silly about God. Are you trying to hurt His feelings intentionally?

Cool

Get your god to post a selfie? How about write a comment on this forum?

How pitiful your imaginary friend is if he can't do the simple things which we take for granted!

God isn't going to be intimidated by you to do anything.

God is so great that even His selfie would burn a hole through the whole Internet, and destroy anyone who happened to see it.

If you want to "see" God, fill yourself on the Bible..

Turn to God, now, while you have a little bit of a chance, before it is too late for you, and your defiance destroys you.

Cool

Assumptions.... you simply make assumptions based on what you want to believe.

My flying unicorn Frank says your god is a pussy!
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
In the iron age, God was no wiser than a goat herder, in the dark ages, he was no wiser than the guy who wrote the witch hammer. Before Columbus, God thought the earth was flat, and he's wish was to torture you if you thought other things...It's almost like they are making this link to all knowing wisdom up

Grow yourself an extra set of arms out of your sides. Give them hands, so that you have 4 arms rather than two. Sure, you might have to design your own clothes. But think of how handy that would be for getting things done.

God found ways to make the earth, all life, and people. You can't even grow an extra set of arms for yourself. You talk so silly about God. Are you trying to hurt His feelings intentionally?

Cool

How pitiful your imaginary friend is if he can't do the simple things which we take for granted!

God isn't going to be intimidated by you to do anything.

God is so great that even His selfie would burn a hole through the whole Internet, and destroy anyone who happened to see it.

If you want to "see" God, fill yourself on the Bible..

Turn to God, now, while you have a little bit of a chance, before it is too late for you, and your defiance destroys you.

Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Cool

legendary

Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
That would explain it. This kinds of being existed throughtout history

That's why God left Himself a witness in the impossible-to-exist Bible, which exists even though it is impossible.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That would explain it. This kinds of being existed throughtout history
legendary
Jesus zombie myth was based on the Osiris myth.

Raised from dead walking talking zombies.

Wrong! The sorcery of the ancient Egyptian priests brought up the picture of the coming Jesus, and the devil worked with them to design the Osiris story just to confuse people like you.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

Sorry buddy.  No interview, he does not exist.

You said you found him.  Where is he hiding? In your day dreams?

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

Admitting that he is imaginary is a first step in your recovery. Good luck.

Be careful. You barely have the strength to live with Him holding you. When He lets go, you will be gone.

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

All that stuff worked when I was 10.  Not now.

Sorry, try again.

Good. God doesn't want people to be afraid. But if you don't accept Him, you will be.

Cool

I am not afraid of your boogie man (Jesus/Allah/Yaweh or any other 5000+ God names), ghosts, demons and any other products of human imagination.

Accept him?  Accept what exactly?  A movie, a script, stories in some old dusty books?

Accept my ass.

Not only are you afraid, but your fear is so great that if you hadn't numbed yourself to it by stating that it doesn't exist, you would have gone crazy mad with fear long ago.

Cool

Nope.  I am still not afraid of your zombie God.  Keep trying....

Talk about being delusional...

Maybe you are an atheist. But you should respect others beliefs because you are disrespectful on our religion.

I don't have to be respectful of your belief in zombie unicorns.  Why do I have to be respectful of your belief in Jewish zombie?  Respectful is the wrong word.

How can you be respectful of nonsense?  It is nonsense for crying out laud.

Stating a fact is just that, stating a fact.

If you have any proof that your Jewish zombie exists, interview him and post it on youtube.  Otherwise you are just delusional.  Your choice.

I agree. Don't respect the beliefs of others if they differ from your beliefs in a significant way. Respect the people because they are people. But if they identify, strongly, with their beliefs which are different than yours, keep that respect on a low scale.

You keep talking about zombies as though they were something to be dealt with. Why? God is not a zombie. Are you attempting to state that He is? Are you this much inside indecision that you would state that there is no God, and then call Him a zombie God?

You really should visit with your psychiatrist.

Cool

Jesus zombie myth was based on the Osiris myth.

Raised from dead walking talking zombies.
legendary
The problem is you believe in religion? If believe there is no word crazy shit bible says or holy book.

The Bible is not a sacred book, but simply a historical document that consists of a variety of religious myths that have been collected for several years.

Part of the reason that there are in the range of 25,000 hand-copied Old Testaments from the ancient past is that there is power in the Bible.

Cool
legendary

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

Be careful. You barely have the strength to live with Him holding you. When He lets go, you will be gone.

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

Sorry, try again.

Good. God doesn't want people to be afraid. But if you don't accept Him, you will be.

Cool

I am not afraid of your boogie man (Jesus/Allah/Yaweh or any other 5000+ God names), ghosts, demons and any other products of human imagination.

Accept him?  Accept what exactly?  A movie, a script, stories in some old dusty books?

Accept my ass.

Not only are you afraid, but your fear is so great that if you hadn't numbed yourself to it by stating that it doesn't exist, you would have gone crazy mad with fear long ago.

Cool

Maybe you are an atheist. But you should respect others beliefs because you are disrespectful on our religion.

I don't have to be respectful of your belief in zombie unicorns.  Why do I have to be respectful of your belief in Jewish zombie?  Respectful is the wrong word.

If you have any proof that your Jewish zombie exists, interview him and post it on youtube.  Otherwise you are just delusional.  Your choice.

I agree. Don't respect the beliefs of others if they differ from your beliefs in a significant way. Respect the people because they are people. But if they identify, strongly, with their beliefs which are different than yours, keep that respect on a low scale.

You keep talking about zombies as though they were something to be dealt with. Why? God is not a zombie. Are you attempting to state that He is? Are you this much inside indecision that you would state that there is no God, and then call Him a zombie God?

You really should visit with your psychiatrist.

Cool
Activity: 172
The problem is you believe in religion? If believe there is no word crazy shit bible says or holy book.

The Bible is not a sacred book, but simply a historical document that consists of a variety of religious myths that have been collected for several years.
Activity: 228
legendary

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

Nope.  I am still not afraid of your zombie God.  Keep trying....

legendary

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

But you are afraid of the real God. Your fear will show itself when He forces you to acknowledge Him. Come on. Look at the proof that He exists, and accept Him willingly, so that you don't have to fear.

Cool
legendary

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Christians believed on what in the inside of the bible and they believed in 10 commandments i'm a christian also and i love what the bible says.
legendary

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool
legendary

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Pages:
Jump to: