Pages:
Author

Topic: Credefi combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance - page 2. (Read 3287 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello team, I hope that the team will hold any webinars or Ama in order to bring more information to the community and increase the level of trust
Activity: 13
I think now this is an interesting project from the technical side and you will not have any competitors in the market. I hope the team will be able to implement this fully
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and would like to know how your project differs from others, perhaps there was such a question more than once, but can you answer it briefly?
brand new
Hello everyone guys, I think that will be cool to cooperate with crypto infleuncers, what do you think?
The team will work on it, they just have something to do now.
brand new

Sorry for the stupid question, is it possible to reduce the size of the team? If not, why not? If so, why hasn't it been done?

What is the point of reducing the number of the team if now there are no problems with their team
brand new
Hello everyone guys, I think that will be cool to cooperate with crypto infleuncers, what do you think?
brand new
Sorry for the stupid question, is it possible to reduce the size of the team? If not, why not? If so, why hasn't it been done?
Activity: 17

How Cryptocurrency Transforms Financial World

A lot of analytics companies nowadays are conducting surveys on the popularity of crypto among investors. Crypto has already surpassed gold and is now in the top five instruments among investors. By the way, more than 25% of all global investments are made online, and cryptocurrencies dominate this field too.

However, experts have reached the conclusion that “the best of both worlds is achieved if centralised and decentralised financial services cooperate.” This is exactly the rule we follow here at Credefi when we take the best of both financial worlds!

We strive to bring you full transparency and decentralization, and make cryptocurrencies as widespread and known in the world as humanly possible! The rise of crypto should usher in the digital finance era that will change the economy for the best.

https://ic.wampi.ru/2021/06/26/image7dcd37cd4e855737.md.png

The pandemic made cryptocurrency more popular in x2-x3 than it was before
brand new

Hi everyone, how many people are currently working on CreDefi? How many more people are you planning to attract?

Read on their website for information about their team
Activity: 17
Hi everyone, how many people are currently working on CreDefi? How many more people are you planning to attract?
brand new
Do you plan to connect nft to CreDefi? As we know Nft is now a very relevant topic in cryptocurrency.
brand new

What’s your strategy on advertising? How many conference or events have been planned?

As we can see, they announce here about information about the project about its technologies, as well as upcoming updates, just follow here or in other social networks to be aware of this
brand new

Hi team, may I ask what are the major achievements of your project within this time period?

This project is still new which was created this year, I think it's too early to ask such questions
Activity: 22
What’s your strategy on advertising? How many conference or events have been planned?
Activity: 6
Hi team, may I ask what are the major achievements of your project within this time period?
Activity: 2
Hello there, what about total and circulation supply? And where can I see your roadmap
brand new
Hello everybody guys, how are you? And do you plan to make Chinese promotion and marketing?
Activity: 30

Have a nice evening guys, what do you think about market now? Will it influence on Credefi?

Credefi is a strong project. The market situation will not affect the development of the project

What guaranteed income or passive income can I count on in this project? And what do I need to do for this?

Read more: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/s4Uifs5hyU?amp=1

Yes, I don’t hesitate, but the market looks very sad, anyone would think that this could affect the project
brand new
Have a nice evening guys, what do you think about market now? Will it influence on Credefi?
Activity: 4
What guaranteed income or passive income can I count on in this project? And what do I need to do for this?
Pages:
Jump to: