Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1060. (Read 587138 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 29, 2015, 10:51:50 AM
Now we have 2 matches in next 3 days first one day international between Pak vs Zim on 1 October and Twenty/Twenty Ind vs SA on 2 October whats your comments about these matches

Today South Africa Played against India A t20 in which their batting performance was good but they were not able to bowl well and India A won the match with 7 wickets. now we have to see what SA is going to do with the Senior Players of India , How are they going to perform and what India National Team Players are going to perform like India A or going to down grade themselves.

Pak vs Zim first one day, in this match we can see some twist and as usuall if you get pak in low just lay it in starting and in the middle you will get pak in high odds or even zim Favrite then change the full profit on Pak and just watch the Match.
Without watching match and playing betting in Pakistan is never been good idea I am watching this cricket for last 25 years and if you want good profit then must watch Pakistan matches otherwise never bet
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
September 29, 2015, 10:50:59 AM
It was a good performance from Pakistan, batting was low but bowling made the game for them, zimbabwe are still lacking in batting, their upper order are not performing well, so pakistan won this t20 series with 2-0. It will give boost to the pakistan team

Again bowlers did miracle into match but batting was poor from Paki side so i am in doubt odi matches, Zimbabwe can win from Pakistan because batting again get failed with same mistakes.

you are correct today pak batting was poor but bowling did the same work what they have done in first t20 and won the series 2-0, both the matches bakked pakistan and won nice amount
Activity: 658
September 29, 2015, 10:49:33 AM
It was a good performance from Pakistan, batting was low but bowling made the game for them, zimbabwe are still lacking in batting, their upper order are not performing well, so pakistan won this t20 series with 2-0. It will give boost to the pakistan team

Again bowlers did miracle into match but batting was poor from Paki side so i am in doubt odi matches, Zimbabwe can win from Pakistan because batting again get failed with same mistakes.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2015, 10:47:42 AM
Now we have 2 matches in next 3 days first one day international between Pak vs Zim on 1 October and Twenty/Twenty Ind vs SA on 2 October whats your comments about these matches

Today South Africa Played against India A t20 in which their batting performance was good but they were not able to bowl well and India A won the match with 7 wickets. now we have to see what SA is going to do with the Senior Players of India , How are they going to perform and what India National Team Players are going to perform like India A or going to down grade themselves.

Pak vs Zim first one day, in this match we can see some twist and as usuall if you get pak in low just lay it in starting and in the middle you will get pak in high odds or even zim Favrite then change the full profit on Pak and just watch the Match.
September 29, 2015, 10:42:17 AM
Activity: 812
September 29, 2015, 10:38:56 AM
Activity: 853
September 29, 2015, 10:37:55 AM
Thanks for the tips guys, I really don't nothing about cricket   Wink

Did you bet on this match? and manage win or not?

Since this series is between one strong and weak team so for cricket watchers is quite easy game to guess the results but in cricket always will have some twists but by looking at Zimbabwe's recent performance it is very simple to guess. Any way I too won my betting in this match and will wait for the next one.

Trying to find some hedge to bet on it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2015, 10:33:42 AM

Did you bet on this match? and manage win or not?

Since this series is between one strong and weak team so for cricket watchers is quite easy game to guess the results but in cricket always will have some twists but by looking at Zimbabwe's recent performance it is very simple to guess. Any way I too won my betting in this match and will wait for the next one.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 29, 2015, 10:29:52 AM
Pakistan won this match by 15 runs as expected and won this t20 series by 2-0, this is good start of the day with some profit as i batted on it @1.76, Pakistani bowlers did fantastic job to defend this low total again batting failed and not succeed to get big total.

Pakistan's bowlers yet again did a great job to win this second T20 match. They bowled tight lines from the start and the pressure build up on Zimbabwe's batsmen and they started losing wickets regularly. Zimbabwe's batsmen couldn't quite find the boundaries and sixes. It was a good match from pakistan team effort.

Today again I made a good money from this cricket match. It was a easy to guess match and got doubled my money.
Activity: 853
September 29, 2015, 10:29:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 29, 2015, 10:27:37 AM
Pakistan won this match by 15 runs as expected and won this t20 series by 2-0, this is good start of the day with some profit as i batted on it @1.76, Pakistani bowlers did fantastic job to defend this low total again batting failed and not succeed to get big total.

Pakistan's bowlers yet again did a great job to win this second T20 match. They bowled tight lines from the start and the pressure build up on Zimbabwe's batsmen and they started losing wickets regularly. Zimbabwe's batsmen couldn't quite find the boundaries and sixes. It was a good match from pakistan team effort.
legendary
Activity: 1008
September 29, 2015, 10:24:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
September 29, 2015, 09:33:33 AM
Required run rate is already over 9 per over and still half match is to be played.It seems very hard to chase for team like Zimbabwe.What is constant is rising require run rate so far.
September 29, 2015, 09:31:49 AM
If Zimbabwe have to win then this two pair have to perform a good partnership and the next batsman chigumbura have to play today more sensible and quick batting , then only they can win this match, I have laid more more on zimbabwe as expecting some good batting and big hitting and zimbabwe back in game.
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 29, 2015, 09:17:37 AM
Zimbabwe is in trouble 3 quick wickets lost and they need to stay at wicket to build partnership but they making mistakes against Pakistani experienced side now it is much hard for it to comeback into this innings, Pakistan will win this match for sure.
Activity: 714
September 29, 2015, 09:14:49 AM
This match already begins to show the results as 16/3 for Zimbabwe so I don't think Zimbabwe can handle this situation.Whoever placed on Pakistan they took good decision.This will be high margin loosing for Zimbabwean team.
September 29, 2015, 09:04:25 AM
wow, as  expected same thing have layed pakistan at 0.30p to win zimbabwe and now zimbabwe is 0.8 paise waiting for 0.30 paise then will lay zimbabwe to pakistan, then my trading is finished both side profit book.  Grin
Activity: 728
September 29, 2015, 08:58:27 AM
If Zimbabwe play little bit sensibly without loosing of wickets they have good chance to finish the series as draw.I still have doubts that Zimbabwe will be able to chase this score which is do able.
Activity: 658
September 29, 2015, 08:56:55 AM
Pakistan will win this match and series, i have my bet on it @2.21 because i don't think Zimbabwe can chase this target even more low than this 137 runs Paki bowlers will get early wickets to make sure to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 29, 2015, 08:52:54 AM
Pakistan playing like last match, and as per the run rate pakistan will score above 145+ in 20 overs , but today i think zimbabwe will bat some what sensible and we can expect zimbabwe coming favrite.

I think they will not reach 145+. Maximum they can score around 130 or less. This was very bad betting by pakistan team and they should be played much better game.

Now as per directbet site - pakistan will lose this match because bet odds just went 2.28 and Zimbabwe odds are 1.65.

Now it become difficult to predict the match results. Huh

Pakistan has reached 136 runs in 20 overs and it is almost like last match and lets see how home team will play in this match.

Same target again for zimbabwe and it is achievable this time. 136 is not a winning total, anyone who has average batting line up can achieve this total and Zimbabwe knows their mistakes better while chasing same total in previous match and they will avoid such mistakes in this match. This is an advantage for Zimbabwe team, it will be interesting to see how they are chasing the same target again.

Zimbabwe has just started their chase now and managed to score just one run in the first over. Batsmen looks very careful now and it should be ok because the required run rate is not much so they can play slowly and can easily get the target if they keep wickets in hand.
Jump to: