Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:27:58 AM
Since this is kind of difficulty things to do for police to tracking down every transaction related criminal activities, so the possibility can doing by the police with this kind of case are by involving some exchanges with further investigation. I'm sure if any party can see this as mutual agreement for both because these criminals things just making bad of Bitcoin popularity.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
Shouldn't this question be posted on Discussion board? This question has nothing to do with Technical Discussion.Use the Move Topic button on the bottom left of your thread to move the topic.

Coming to your question, even fiat money are being used in illegal trades. It's certainly very difficult to track the line of transactions during a theft. Most of them use mixing services for mixing their coins and make them untraceable.
Bitcoin ? Criminals ? I guess their is a similarities but anyways bitcoin is not a crime it is only not legalized but how ever its not a motal sin not like crimes that it is a mortal sin when you have done it .
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 10:05:27 PM
Committing of crimes has nothing to do with Bitcoin because even when there was no bitcoin a lot of criminal activities do occurred in different countries. Bitcoin today I believe it has reduce the criminal rate in the world as it now serves as employment opportunities for many people, the truth is that there are some people who has just destined their life for stupid activities  so it has nothing to do with cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:02:06 PM
Bitcoin is a blessing not a curse to the society.  Just like every other currencies are used for crime and terrorism bitcoin can also do but that does not mean bitcoin is mainly used for crime.  The societal system is bad and when people with bad behavioural pattern uses bitcoin they abuse it. Most bitcoiners use it for investment and trading only few use it otherwise
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
June 11, 2018, 09:52:52 PM
It is very difficult for police to find crime in bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin deals in peer-to-peer transactions without going through bank intermediaries.
bitcoin is a digital currency that has advanced features and some advantages that are very profitable for its users.
if bitcoin is used for crime, fiat money is already used for crimes, "by irresponsible people".
crime will continue to exist even when bitcoin is abolished.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 09:46:54 PM
in my opinion there is really nothing to do between criminals and bitcoin. Anonymous bitcoins are often associated with crime. before any bitcoin crime already exists. we can not avoid this negative thing. all we can do is to prevent the use of bitcoin for crime by always promoting good things about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 09:13:11 PM
The anonymity nature of blockchain transaction has paved way for these bad people to do their business but that doesn't mean cryptocurrency was made for them. Before crypto, they existed and did their bad things.
Activity: 99
June 11, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
I think people committing a crime can happen whenever it has nothing to do with bitcoin, because bitcoin does not create crime only people misuse it, evil can happen anytime without bitcoin, Do not link crime with bitcoin.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 06:07:25 PM
everyone has a purpose, crime happens not in bitcoin. users there are too many characters so just ignore them. achieve what you want and focus: D
Activity: 127
June 11, 2018, 06:06:18 PM
A lot of criminal scattered news always uses bitcoin to cover their transaction system because it's really an anonymous bitcoin so criminals use it to keep track of it.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
June 11, 2018, 06:05:49 PM
It is not because of criminals in here, we all know that this is normal and to be honest, criminals are not in here because of bitcoin's fault, so people really need to understand how it works and why it happens.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 11, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
Yes, I believe that the criminal use of bitcoin is one of its biggest drawbacks! It is because of this that many states are trying to prohibit its use! In my opinion, this problem is so great that I think about the pros of the disappearance of bitcoin!
Activity: 197
June 11, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
i think actually bitcoin is a very neutral digital currency which means bitcoin is a tool to make any payment, so bitcoin made for the payment of criminal action in my opinion it is a bad action because it can damage the good name bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
It isn't feasible for the police or any element to tell, just by looking the exchanges themselves. Truth be told, with no genuine connect to confirm, the exchanges can't be recognized. On the off chance that the expert can get one of the addresses/exchanges included, they could get the entire connection of addresses that are connected however that isn't conceivable constantly and its fairly mistaken and pointless.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
June 11, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
in my own personal opinion, Crime and illegal trade should be distinguished from bitcoin. why, now we associate every bad action with the emergence of cryptos. I believe bitcoin has nothing to do with criminals. besides that there are many people arrested but they still participate in Bitcoin after being released.
Activity: 280
June 11, 2018, 03:04:56 PM
I do not think that bitcoin is encouraging any illegal activities. Majority of people are using it as an investment medium only. Some people might be using it for illegal activities but they are not going to become saints even if bitcoin is banned.
Activity: 164
June 11, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
Real stories associated with the circulation of cryco-currency bitcoins are rarely known - virtual electronic coins are designed to make financial relations between users anonymous and do not attract the attention of the state. However, there are cases when the secrecy of the crypto currency is violated and the finer points of electronic financial transactions are investigated by law enforcement agencies.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 02:46:10 PM
In no case should the police be aware of bitcoin transactions. Then the meaning of cryptocurrency will be lost. It's better for people to just be careful.
Activity: 6
June 11, 2018, 02:34:58 PM
This days there are so many fakes about about cryptos and it’s making me feel bad about crypto and I am now becoming tired about everything and even the miner application I bought at a solid price I got tricked and I don’t even wanna talk about it and it’s bad
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
Yes bitcoin is not a legalized currency and therefore very bad things can be done through it. But criminals think using other currencies, since bitcoin is very popular and is constantly being watched.
Pages:
Jump to: