Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 16, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
we think bitcoin should not make an effective increase if it's used for a criminal act, because we see bitcoin currencies as digital currencies neutral, we are very sad about the information we collect used for criminal acts, it will have a very big effect bitcoin is in the spotlight or ugly and is not valuable at all because it is used as a form of criminal action.
This is the reason why government against bitcoin. Bitcoin is being used by criminals, and it caused bad news for bitcoin. It can caused to make people think that bitcoin is a gate way of the criminals in using it to transact illegal things anonymously. We are the reason why bitcoin have many bad news, because lot of us use it for bad things. If we used it for good things, i think maybe governments will accept it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 01:04:53 PM
I think people who act negatively with bitcoin are stupid people. Although if there is a negative action that is difficult dikingkui users. We can not blame bitcoin for any crime. Because every crime arises from irresponsible people. We can only blame individuals who use bitcoin for negative / criminal actions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
Bitcoin has the same value as real money, this can be the reason for committing a crime or for committing a crime. The Internet can also be a source of crime, but the government does not shut down the Internet, because it can also be to find criminals, there are minuses and pluses, but in fact, bitcoin is another currency that people want to use. We should not blame the bitcoyne for the crimes of criminals.
Activity: 209
June 16, 2018, 12:46:56 PM
Yes whether bitcoin existed or not, people would still steal. So stealing or criminalism would persist. Bitcoin is not the problem but human psychological make up. Scamming has been since the beginning of life even from the bible stories.
Bitcoin is just a cryptocurreny or a form of currency people used. And Bitcoin is decentralized so it is often related to illegal thing which most criminals used in their dark transaction or even stealing or scam. But Bitcoin is not a problem. Bitcoin offers more better things compare to its negative side.
Activity: 107
June 16, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
Bitcoin is never a yardstick for criminals but you know those that don't like the concept of Bitcoin tends to tag it scam and all that but truth is society is the problem not btc because before the creation of btc crime has been in existence, criminals takes advantage of everything not just Bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
we as a whole realize that bitcoin is for the most part open in the web and we have this specific record that we use with the end goal for us to accomplish a remark cash from bitcoin. be more watchful of the nearness of the programmers, once you get stolen from bitcoin, it will be a hard time for you follow that criminal and what's more regrettable is that they may likewise take your account and utilize the sum that you have there or play bitcoin with it.it's just beta u keep ur account safe
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
We should not be too concerned with the news about bitcoin used by criminals to commit criminality, let it be the duty of the authorities. If we care about that and share the news, it will only disrupt our focus on bitcoin and will even affect the thinking of other users. What if the newcomers then panicked to sell? would not that make things worse?
Activity: 58
June 16, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
Criminals and bitcoin i dont understand i guess if criminals are hacking address in bitcoin if theres is a problem they need to find the criminals by using Bitcoin to fastest to see the criminals and to peaceful to our country.
Activity: 32
June 16, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
Bitcoin has nothing to do with these criminals!!!
Bitcoin it's just a currency, if criminals use it doesn't mean that Bitcoin is for criminal!!!
criminals use too fiat currency? so every criminal is helped by the central government??
I don't think justice think that... So please stop to associate Bitcoin with criminals and hackers...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
Criminals are everywhere and even before different criminalities are happening. And I think just few who used it in illegal things but still most of them in good   But actually Bitcoin is not completely untraceable. Every transaction should be listed in the blockchain.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
June 16, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

For me it is not the problem of bitcoin but a problem of abusive users....  Everything will brings negative if you use it in negative ways so  its up to the user if they will used it in legal or illegal purpose.... Yes...  There are a lots of reported problem about the uses of bitcoin....  We didn't know that a lots of illegal transactions happening here....  We cant calculate everyone idea....  Maybe as a cryptocurrency user we should be the one who are responsible for our decision if you want to use BTC to make your successful or you want to use it to destroy yourself....  Its up to us....
Activity: 75
June 16, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
Currently bitcoin has been widely used for crimes because their crimes are difficult to trace if transactions use bitcoin.  It just really depends on how the person is using it and that is why police come in and to do investigations for those who commit crimes. The Internet can be also the source of crime but the government doesn't shut down the internet because it can be also their source to find the criminals there are cons and prons but in reality, bitcoin is just another currency which people wants. We should not blame bitcoin for the wrongdoings of the criminals.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 16, 2018, 12:53:12 AM
I think its hard for police to track who owner bitcoin from criminal action. Thats why hacker choosing bitcoin as their ransom. Thats why many government want to regulate bitcoin, because with regulation, every exchanger should ask KYC on their customer to avoid from illegal transaction and to track bitcoin owner
Activity: 80
June 15, 2018, 11:56:45 PM
we are not a new problem anymore, because many drug transactions use bitcoin currencies. The reason that the transaction uses bitcoin currency is easier and not difficult in that case. the important solution is that each government agency or country is subject to uniform rules because the currency by the receiver of bitcoin is not harmful.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 11:48:54 PM
For me, yes some criminals want to use bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can transact some currency in an almost anonymous way. This has two sides of benefit and harm. Therefore, the government still can not accept it if it is not publicly transparent. This will lose the character of Bitcoin so no one will participate in it
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
June 15, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
that Bitcoin has its own ideology or thought. Criminals use only the property because of the anonymity of bitcoin currencies that try to use their own things. according to our knowledge, the invention of bitcoin thinks that way too. Criminals are very quick and very practical to think and look for where they will try to be free or things will be easiest easy for them and bitcoin deals that is one that is very possible for them to use.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
Yes, in my country the people involved in Bitcoin are considered criminals because our government bans the virtual currency from being present in the national economy, besides there are a lot of people being arrested but They still participate in Bitcoin after being released.
Activity: 54
June 15, 2018, 11:32:24 PM
true, Bitcoin can be owned by just anyone, but they always try to want to use it. it is not possible to blame for all the negative things that happen how to be used, people have to be responsible for the things they work or the consequences of their actions. the government agency must be firm to take responsible steps on an action that not only prohibits and blames tools that have all the other good intentions, you can not make a ban because it can be used on the bad.
Activity: 57
June 15, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
it may be our thinking that Criminals will always rule this world. this is one factor that causes the price of bitcoin currency to fall and many people hate it for that reason. They use this first technology to create an unrackable track of money transfers, we are not able to hinder a crime of those who do illegal ways. because it's anonymous to be the reason why criminals use currencies like bitcoins.
Activity: 53
June 15, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
we think bitcoin should not make an effective increase if it's used for a criminal act, because we see bitcoin currencies as digital currencies neutral, we are very sad about the information we collect used for criminal acts, it will have a very big effect bitcoin is in the spotlight or ugly and is not valuable at all because it is used as a form of criminal action.
Pages:
Jump to: