Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 01:56:35 AM
If there is money where the criminals follow such as hackers and scammers, its a cycle
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
for me so once a payment is made or a bitcoin is transferred to a different address, then it is finished. No one party can return the bitcoin to the owner,Bitcoin is not a completely anonymous coin. Anonymous cryptocurrencies such as monero or dash can be used for criminal purposes.but it doesn’t say that bitcoin is created through that reason maybe people take the advantage of using this currency because bitcoin provide greater anonymity. Even though bitcoin ledger is public.
Activity: 70
June 13, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
criminals also use fiat currency in order to full fill their derise so, it is not a big deal that criminal use bitcoin because it is impossible to find the purpose of using bitcoin.
Activity: 109
June 13, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
Bitcoin is just a subject if criminals use it for their own interest then it is not the fault of it.
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Yes Agree, bitcoin is also by used criminal and i this is just normal because any forms of money can be used in illegal activities., criminal like hackers and terrorists and illegal traders will always finds its way to get what they want and even banks which protected by high security are also victim of bad people.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
In fact, bitcoin is in some ways... let's imagine that there is no bitcoin. And, once ceased to be an illegal transaction? Of course not. Cheaters always were before bitcoin. So it's about people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
June 13, 2018, 01:42:54 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
Currently, the Internet has divorced a lot of scammers who want to lure you out of the information that will follow the hacking and robbery, so first of all you need to be careful on the Internet.
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 01:37:29 AM
All those criminals also used fiat money long before bitcoin was created. SO but nobody screama bout fiat money. Nobody want to forbidd fiat money? Why? Of course these criminals are using it. Because they are smart and they know all the benefits from cryptocurrencies. And as long as they will exist, they will find always a payment method for them who is safe and anonymous. So i can not understand all those people who rant about that.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 01:35:10 AM
Yes it is really very very hard to identify criminals who are doing their works with BTC. There is no recored in blockchain society that govt can identify their evil activities.  Actually illegal works is doing from beginning of society that you said. At present time BTC can not only subsequent for Illegal activities. We may take it positively that may save valuable times of our life to make us familiar.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
Bitcoin is ultimately a product of human knowledge, continued innovation and research, it was developed to purposely solve complex mathematical problems. Likewise, as it is untraceable negative impacts will optimize it to cover crimes, and unlawful transactions
Activity: 266
June 12, 2018, 09:44:28 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Bitcoin is decentralized and no can even control or manipulate it, through it, anyone can have it. Thus making it possible to become a medium of illegal transactions, as what I know, bitcoin is currently beem used in the darkweb, we ain't know what is happening out there but bitcoin is used in it. The main problem is the people itself, there are good and bad people existing in this planet. If bitcoin will be banned because of this, well then many will protest because even fiats are used in illegal ways. Bitcoin s purpose why it was created is for the people, so we hope that we should use it wisely.
Activity: 53
June 12, 2018, 09:39:45 PM
Bitcoin is not the only reason for people committing a crime, bitcoin is money, just a tool. Bitcoin is very valuable and people will always fight over it.
When it comes to money laundering, I do not think there is money laundering associated with bitcoin. Fiat money is also dangerous if its use is misused.
Activity: 97
June 12, 2018, 09:16:22 PM
More amount of criminal deals are done with fiat money that with cryptocurrency. But media and lawyers like to say that BTC is dangerous technology. People use bitcoin because of the ease of transacting. Any currency will not be able to guarantee not to use or avoid in illegal activities. The guilty ones are criminals not a currency. Bitcoin appears to be just another option for people to transact and also as the latest innovation in solving economic problems worldwide.
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 08:00:12 PM
I think that this has little to do indeed, bitcoin is a new theme for this and too complicated. But soon this, too, the problem also shows up in this sphere of activity. So be on the alert.
For me it is true that  many criminls right now is also using  bitcoin and i dont really think that police can't stop the criminals to used bitcoin, becauase we all know that butcoin is open for everyone and that is the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin.

I think there are more bitcoin users that transfer their money thru online.  Those people can be an investor,  a rich one,  professional or maybe criminals. We can transfer easily the moment we access our acct. It is very fast and easy,  any person can do it.

Crimininal minds goes always for the unseen. From where there act of anonimity is hidden. There they would go. It is a nature and bitcoin fits on all that they need.
From the very start of bitcoin, it is a main issue. I am having a theory right now that everything about bitcoin and its creation have been funded by a huge criminal out there.

Then what if Satoshi has been funded by those all this time. Like every project has a hidden agenda.

The face shows that it is helpful but it has a bad side too.
Activity: 185
June 12, 2018, 07:47:53 PM
I think that this has little to do indeed, bitcoin is a new theme for this and too complicated. But soon this, too, the problem also shows up in this sphere of activity. So be on the alert.
For me it is true that  many criminls right now is also using  bitcoin and i dont really think that police can't stop the criminals to used bitcoin, becauase we all know that butcoin is open for everyone and that is the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin.

I think there are more bitcoin users that transfer their money thru online.  Those people can be an investor,  a rich one,  professional or maybe criminals. We can transfer easily the moment we access our acct. It is very fast and easy,  any person can do it.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 07:32:26 PM
For me it is true that  many criminls right now is also using  bitcoin and i dont really think that police can't stop the criminals to used bitcoin, becauase we all know that butcoin is open for everyone and that is the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin.
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
the main problem is in bitcoin users. users can perform any illegal / non-illegal transactions. so it's very difficult for us / law enforcement to control users because bitcoin users exist all over the world. and all transactions involving bitcoins are difficult to trace.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
yeah indeed, something stuff that using anonymouse like this are very close to something bad, but we must being wise when using this stuff, not because this is happen for profit but this can be something usefull in the future tech development
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

I think in all areas there must be a crime. the presence of this bitcoin only as a means not as a definite tool used. before the existence of bitcoin also many tools that have been used in order to crime action
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
Hackers, terrorists, and other criminals are unavoidable. You must protect your account carefully. Other criminals is in charge of the government.
Pages:
Jump to: