Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:28:52 PM
Those acts are totally dependable on those people who are desperately wanted to obtain Bitcoin and do not know the essence of doing hard work to earn and gain for their own purpose.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
don't blame Bitcoin. it is just an instrument like fiat money.
if criminals use them this doesn't mean Bitcoin is a bad thing. if criminals exist don't blame bitcoin please.
Activity: 345
June 26, 2018, 10:41:50 PM
criminals and bitcoin are different, the bitcoin is an official job that has been recognized all over the world, so do not judge that bitcoin is a criminal, I think bitcoin will be more advanced and will be recognized by the world.

they are both different, but all depend on how to get them. one of the reasons why bitcoin is not yet acceptable in all countries of the world is the tendency of bitcoin to be used as a larger crime tool hence it is strictly prohibited.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 10:35:14 PM
Bitcoin was it's earliest days easily used for illicit trades. Bitcoin  is no longer anonymous since kyc is now required for many excahges especially when substantial amount is involved

How is the KYC requirement for exchanges going to change anything? The criminals will just use other means to convert their coins to fiat. And not all of the exchanges have this KYC requirement.
Correct me if i am wrong, KYC only required for the exchanger but still this doesn't stop the criminals for doing so. and still bitcoin is anonymous when it comes to blockchain transactions.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 26, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
Bitcoin was it's earliest days easily used for illicit trades. Bitcoin  is no longer anonymous since kyc is now required for many excahges especially when substantial amount is involved

How is the KYC requirement for exchanges going to change anything? The criminals will just use other means to convert their coins to fiat. And not all of the exchanges have this KYC requirement.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 26, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
These are baseless and false news spread across to make Bitcoin as a worthless coin to people who don't know anything about that. To be specific it is very easy to track Bitcoin transactions on whom it has been transacted with the blocks since the transactions are stored in the blocks for ever for Bitcoin. This facility do not have in internet transactions or banking transactions and only Bitcoin block chain technology has this. Now you can imagine how transparent is Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
There is two side of everything. We can use something for the betterment of the society as well as to destroy the society. Bitcoin is just like a knife. We can use it for many useful things as well as for illegal purpose. It not a problem or fault in bitcoin, it a problem with society mindset. Criminals always use the easiest thing to do their activities. If bitcoin die, they will find another way. To add some kind of regulation, we can introduce KYC and AML system for bitcoin exchanges.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
It is worth to separate the concepts of bitcoin and fraud. Many people talk about this as if there are no risks and criminality in other payment systems or promotions
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 12:43:16 PM
criminals and bitcoin are different, the bitcoin is an official job that has been recognized all over the world, so do not judge that bitcoin is a criminal, I think bitcoin will be more advanced and will be recognized by the world.

True, but Bitcoin (and other altcoins) can facilitate illegal activities. It's easier to make a large transaction by using crypto's than transferring the same amount cash... Nevertheless I believe more in crypto/digital currency than in cash.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
June 26, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

For me, I am upset to hear the news that bitcoin are used by hackers terrorists and criminals. I think it is one of the disadvantage of bitcoin since it is decentralized so anyone can use bitcoin and they use bitcoin for bad purposes. I hope that it will stop as soon as possible.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 12:41:18 PM
Activity: 85
June 26, 2018, 12:41:08 PM
Bitcoins have nothing to do with this crooks since it is made as an installment framework simply like the fiat. Fiat has been utilized by the awful components in our general public for their unlawful exercises and now they to swing to bitcoin on the grounds that it is more productive and the exchanges are relatively unknown. These are the reasons why a few governments are forcing a few directions to keep their residents from being exploited by online tricks and screen those individuals who utilize bitcoin in tax evasion, sedate trafficking and in terroristic exercises.
Activity: 117
June 26, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
Various countries have been looking for some convincing ways to deal with screen individual or social affair that usages bitcoin and diverse advanced types of cash in their trades. Checking the trade or trade of bitcoin is extremely hard to do in perspective of nonappearance of drive advancement to for bitcoin surveillance. A couple of governments have recently come to fruition to driving some strict controls to keep bitcoin and distinctive crypto from falling under the control of unlawful merchants.
Activity: 67
June 26, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
Not only the cryptocurrency,but also the flat maney is being used for illegal pruposes.Bitcoin couldn't do anything to stop these criminals because there is not only the single wallet to store your bitcoin,criminal can keep their currency in various wallets.Hence,they couln't be traced.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 04:31:57 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
Crime is not about Bitcoin. Bitcoin do exist because people want it to exist for it helps lot of people to earn extra income that may help them by providing the needs of their family. Crime may use Bitcoin to do so but its up to people if they are going to believe on the scammers or not. Not all part of intermet is bad or can commit crime it can also help people to know what they want to know. Its just that people uses internet because it is the easiest way to do crime.

Unfortunately, you are right. There are bad people who are using Bitcoin because it will be easy for them to have transactions. But these people are the ones responsible for this act. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and those criminals are criminals. Be more knowledgeable because in this industry you really need sources to survive.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
Unfortunately, criminals can always find many ways. Criminals are always present in every time and society, they are using different currencies for their different purposes. And bitcoin one of the tool they use for criminals.
Activity: 57
June 26, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
I am always present in every corner of the world
Bitcoin is not to blame for anything that happens about how it is used, people are responsible for what they do and the consequences of their actions.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
why these problems are a big problem in some countries, and true Criminals and bitcoins are a problem in some countries, this is a big deal because criminals use payment processors as bitcoins and decentralized and some countries lack the technology and awareness to track them
Activity: 80
June 26, 2018, 12:41:01 AM
Workers always open a bitcoin purse to scrape the contents, but the bad guys have become not bad because the bitcoin bitcoin brings the busy
I think this is not true because it distinguishes too much electronic money. Because in reality crime or finance does not always use the password. The use of fiat money in crime is also very common.
Pages:
Jump to: