Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
For us, bitcoin currencies always have their advantages and disadvantages or their strengths and weaknesses, should know some of the current hackers, we all know that the greatest bitcoin is accessible on the internet and we have an account we use then we can do something as well as earning money from bitcoin projects. this is by no means blaming bitcoin for something bad that is often used as well as the latest innovation in solving problems that connect with the world economy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 01:03:11 AM
Yeah its those bad people to blame. This technology is really an innovation however, due to circumstances that may potentially harm more people than benefit them, the government is taking actions of which one is to ban crypto, a preventice action. When the time comes wherein the government get used to and have fair amount of knowledge of the technical in and out of crypto then, more or less they can minimize the thieves thus making blockchain free flowing.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 01:02:51 AM
Bitcoin can be a tool for progress but it really depends on how you use it. Much like a gun can be used to protect or destroy but it depends on who wields it. So it is regulated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 12:54:44 AM
right now we can see that bitcoin advantages, anonymously is the one feature that used by the criminals, they use it to make a dirty transaction, they use bitcoin because its untrackable and polices can find the owner of the transaction, so the criminals can go freedom with that bitcoin
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
The government of Hong Kong had recently made a pronouncement exonerating bitcoin as a currency for committing crimes by criminals, Since Bitcoin is decentralized, government has no access or control to it, so if people uses Bitcoin, they can't control people.
Activity: 79
June 18, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
Well the black market will always look out for an illegal way to carry out they activities, and bitcoin being decentralized is seen as an object to be use to accomplish the illegal deals. Most transactions in the dark market are carried out using bitcoin and other currencies that are hard to be trace to them.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 18, 2018, 12:15:59 AM
Criminals and bitcoin seems to be partners in crime already as perceived by other country who bans bitcoin and alternate coins as well. That's mainly because criminals can hide themselves from authorities without being tracked through the use of cryptographic transactions in the blockchain.
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
June 17, 2018, 11:39:41 PM
Yes ive read some news about this about the red room and the payment is bitcoin we dont know if its true yet but. is not bitcoin. people usingfor bad intention and for scamming people and we dont know hot to stop that theres always a bad people that will take all away from you
this is very unfortunate, if there is some news that preach bitcoin used as a crime. fraud and others have been widely used as an excuse for bad news bitcoin in the media, and this is definitely a bad impact on bitcoin value in the future.
Activity: 317
June 17, 2018, 11:30:16 PM
Yes ive read some news about this about the red room and the payment is bitcoin we dont know if its true yet but. is not bitcoin. people usingfor bad intention and for scamming people and we dont know hot to stop that theres always a bad people that will take all away from you
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
June 17, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
There's a news in our country that criminals uses Bitcoin to scam people. They collected a lot of money. They'd scam 50 investors and the total money they'd scam is Php 900M or 16821000USD. Thats a large money you can buy a house or anything you want, That's why here at my country. They're too scared to invest in bitcoin. Criminals will pull down the economy !!!
Activity: 109
June 17, 2018, 10:54:50 AM
In addition to Bitcoin, criminals will also use any currency that can be circulated. Bitcoin and criminals are not necessarily linked, and Bitcoin is not born for crime.I don't like people always talking about bitcoin and crime together.
Activity: 223
June 17, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
This is a scare tactic used to dissuade people from owning bitcoin. Most people who own bitcoin are upright people who simply want to invest in blockchain technology.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
This issue with criminals (hackers, terrorists etc) is the main reason for the recent frequent governmental regulations which includes the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-money Laundering (AML) processes. If KYC is done very well, then the security agents can track transactions to their respective addresses and owners of those addresses. But the issue is, will these criminals provide their right identity during KYC?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 16, 2018, 11:11:02 PM
I am a hacker, I am a thief, I have seen some news about terrorists and other criminals so that Bitcoin is used for illegal business. Because of any hacker with Bitcoin
How can the police know about this transaction?
Illegal transactions are difficult to trace trafficking but I do not think that Bitcoin can be a danger to the society, because the problem is society and its people. Today people use its Bitcoin
Since this is happening since the beginning of the Internet and since none of us want to shut down the internet, it should be equivalent to Bitcoin. I think this is a reason why the government and the media are trying to reduce the bitcoin, the logic is that the government is a bitcoin but the problem is the crypto It's not just the blockchain or the bitcoin, but it's just the society that has been working on its logic with the government crypto Have good business.
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
Cyber criminals find easy money in crypto by hacking or scams and I think government crypto regulation can utilize this illegal activities but we don't know how it is being effective because criminals always found a way, they used the opportunity in crypto for their actions because bitcoin transaction is anonymous and they will not be trace.
Activity: 448
June 16, 2018, 10:18:50 PM
Bitcoin is not responsible for this.Criminal commit their crime anyhow.Before bitcoin here was crime and it will be if bitcoin don't exist
Agree, don't blame bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't responsible for criminal activities. USD is also used by criminal too. Whatever new invention, many people will reject. When people first time invent gun, I think they will think gun is illegal. in fact, all countries have guns and weapons. Are they the best tool for criminals?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 10:13:51 PM
we fully declare that it agrees with you about it. Villain is always trying to find a way out how to do their job. And we are keen to note that the major countries are trying to control the bitcoin currencies and not for their prohibitions.
Activity: 105
June 16, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
bitcoin one of them is not a threat, because bitcoin currency opportunities, maybe you listen to the news about bitcoin theft where blockchain and AI help the Dubai police to pursue the criminals. which means, criminals can not use bitcoin currencies anymore because they will be caught. so a bunch of criminals will continue to find a way to discover the fiat, money or gold they used for years ago
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
June 16, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
I think police can't do something about hackers, terrorists and other criminal that uses bitcoin for their illegal trades. And i think bitcoin is not responsible for this. Because back at then that we don't use bitcoin there such as crimes who exists before bitcoin. So bitcoin is out of it because they have nothing to do about criminals or crimes
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
With Bitcoin's nature its only a matter of some people that they will use it to their advantage. Bitcoin is soo freely used right now and that way people are abusing it. We cannot blame Bitcoin here but we need to blame the people that abuse such privilege. This is also why the government is soo tight around Bitcoin with their regulations, if people can't control themselves it will only get worse for them.
Pages:
Jump to: